Luxury villas to rent in Ubud
Our selection of Private Luxury Holiday Ubud Villas for rent. The villas include; housekeeping staff, free airport pick up, great wifi, gorgeous interiors, security and in most cases breakfast is included with you own chef. These Ubud villas are within close proximity to the centre of Ubud so your not far from some of the best sights, yoga studios, health food cafes, art galleries & restaurants in Ubud.
Ubud is the cultural and artistic heart of Bali & is the perfect holiday location for those wanting peace, tranquility, yoga, sampling local Balinese cuisine, attending the writers festival, taking the kids to see the famous Monkey Forest Temple, experience lots of tasty food & of course those gorgeous rice field views. If your into culture, some great yoga, excellent cooking classes, shopping then Ubud is definitely the destination to be.
Relax in your private pool Ubud villa
Ubud is the perfect alternative to the other fast paced tourist parts of Bali. Most people come here to experience the serenity and the Balinese zen ambiance that Ubud is famous for. Whether your a foodie, yoga fanatic, avid trekker or just want to escape the crowds, we have the perfect Ubud villa where you can completely unwind and immerse yourself in total tranquility.
Below are our luxurious villas to rent in Ubud (we have a lot more but this is just a snapshot). If you are thinking about staying in Ubud for your next holiday in Bali make sure you get in touch with our reservation staff who will be more than happy to assist you in getting a great family, group, yoga retreat or couples villa. All our prices are in Australian dollars which means you save. Plus, we make it really easy for you to pay for the villa through our office in Sydney.
Villa Griya Aditi – 3 bedrooms with private pool in Ubud
Built along the stretch of a lush green rice paddies field, Griya Aditi offers three bedrooms luxury dwelling along with its comprehensive facilities and remarkable surrounding. Situated just precisely in the small traditional village known as Tengkulak, this villa is just 10 minutes away from the centre of Ubud.
- Family retreat surrounded by rice paddies
- Private swimming pool & jacuzzi in the garden
- Very peaceful location 7 km from central Ubud
- Modern well-appointed living room with AC
- Pool and rice paddy views from the sofa and dining table
- Traditional bale perfect for outdoor in-villa massages
- Deluxe leather sofa lounge with a flat-screen cable TV
- Family room with yet another TV lounge
- Decorated with traditional Balinese artefacts
- Personal driver stand-by to take you around
- Fast wifi throughout the whole villa
Find out more
Villa Samaki – gorgeous 3 bedroom Villa Ubud
Villa Samaki is a 3 bedroom Ubud villa nestled on the side of a gently sloping ravine, overlooking Campuhan River. In this secluded haven, your privacy and peace are enhanced by the surrounding views of the tropical forest, green rice fields, and the soothing sound of the river, all harmonizing to ensure your relaxation and sense.
This is the ultimate holiday villa rental in Ubud where you can really let yourself unwind, relax and soak uptake amazing Balinese ambiance.
- Gorgeous valley-edge infinity pool
- You can take the most amazing photos for your Instagram feed
- Alfresco dining bale to the views of a deep river gorge
- Massage bale for 2
- Stunning traditional architecture and rustic teak interiors
- Living space soaked in natural sunlight
- Breathtaking views all around
- Cozy mezzanine lounge to watch TV with the family
- Peaceful location in nature, 10 minutes from the centre of Ubud
- Butler services, security in the night and wifi available
Villa Bodhi – 4 bedrooms, family & child friendly villa in Ubud.
Villa Bodhi is a 4 bedroom Ubud villa, nestled in a beautiful village called Bukian, Tiyingan with only 20 minutes drive to Ubud center.
This villa is a perfect get away to enjoy holiday, the nature view of lush green jungle and valley are the retreat from this villa. a pool fence can be organised if your traveling with children. One of the best villas in Ubud & yours to rent now.
- Magical jungle views
- Salt-water infinity pool
- Authentic Joglo and Gladak houses from 1856
- Open-plan living surrounded by gardens, ponds and rain forest
- Naturally cool thanks to the high soaring rooftop
- Antiques and traditional art collection
- Created by Hawaiian designer Amos Kotomori
- 7 km to Ubud
- All 4 bedrooms tucked in a private Gladak house
Find out more
Villa Amala – 5 bedroom villa in Ubud
The enchanting beauty of Amala is gleaming brightly on a piece of 2400 sq meters land by the edge of a valley overlooking the river well-known by the name of Wos.
The magnificent Amala appears even more glowing being surrounded by lush green carpet of rice paddies in a small village called Keliki, Tegalalang. Take the family here and experience a truly relaxing side of Ubud.
- Absolute rice paddy surroundings
- Glistening 20-metre private pool with a shallow area for the kids
- Tranquil location in Ubud’s lush green nature
- Complimentary personal driver to take you around
- Media room convertible into an extra bedroom
- Large open garden great for BBQs, parties and events
- Multiple living and dining areas
- Sophisticated antiques and wooden-carvings
- Built on 2400 sqm of rice paddy lands
- Not far from the cultural centre of Ubud
- Wifi available throughout this rice paddy luxury retreat
Villa Atas Awan – 7 bedrooms, enormous & private villa Ubud.
Villa Atas Awan is a serene complex of two magnificent wooden houses separated by a stunning 30 metre swimming pool. The houses, perched on a hillside among rice paddies 20 minutes north of Ubud, provide grand vistas of Bali’s central mountain range.
- Breathtaking architectural design unlike any other – almost fairytale-like
- 2 century-old reconstructed wooden houses
- 3-level houses with jaw-dropping rice field and mountain views
- Perfect venue for yoga retreats
- Expansive garden with a T-shaped 30-meter infinity pool
- Manicured green grass lawn for kids to run around on
- Just a 20-minute drive to the centre of Ubud
- Gorgeous views from all 7 bedrooms
- Airy open-plan living spaces
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ubud
Find out more
Villa Alamanda Ubud – 4 bedrooms, very private with a great pool!
On the outskirts of Ubud, perched high on a jungle-clad hillside overlooking a ravine, lies the beautiful Villa Alamanda.
This four-bedroom villa epitomises peace and tranquillity and is the perfect retreat for those seeking a quiet and relaxing holiday within easy reach of Bali’s exotic cultural centre; Ubud.
All bedrooms are fully air conditioned with private en suite bathrooms. You will find it hard to beat this villa. For your next Bali holiday make sure you take a closer look at this villa.
- Stunning traditional houses surrounded by rainforest
- Private infinity pool that is absolutely stunning
- Dine alfresco by the side of the pool
- TV lounge with AC
- Enchanting jungle views
- Fabulous in-house chef
- Toys, books, baby cot and high chair available
- Tropical open-plan living room
Villa San – 6 bedrooms, family friendly villa in Ubud – top location & affordable
Less than 300 metres north of Ubud’s Royal Palace lies Villa San, a private and serene oasis in central Bali. Designed as a labor of love, the villa is only minutes from sensational shopping, superb spas, classic cultural performances and luxuriant rice fields. If location matters and you want to be in the heart of Ubud, then Villa San is the perfect choice.
- Very big garden with a very long 25-metre lap pool
- Located in the centre of Ubud – unbelievable!
- Stone’s throw from Ubud Palace
- Outdoor yoga area
- Media lounge room
- Perfect place for yoga retreats and corporate events
- Kids room with a big stack of books and toys
- Fitness room
- Art studio to get your inner artist out
- Interconnected bedrooms for families
- Impressive artwork collection from China, Africa and Indonesia
Find out more
Villa Umah Shanti – 3 bedrooms with pool in Ubud – perfect holiday villa
A peaceful home in Ubud, Bali. Getting its name from Balinese and Sanskrit words which means ‘a Peaceful Home’, Umah Shanti Villa is a private villa designed to be a peaceful, romantic, relaxing and rejuvenating place for you or as a couple or having fun with friends.
- Peaceful nature retreat
- Sits on 3,100 m2 of lush rainforest land near Ubud
- 3 separate traditional pavilions with breathtaking valley and jungle views
- Valley-edge infinity pool
- Study/library room to read a play board games
- Luxurious stand-alone bedrooms with TV and tropical en-suite bathrooms
- Beautiful garden with orchid flowers and everything else inspired by paradise
- 15-minute drive to the centre of Ubud
- Wifi available
- Lovely staff
Villa Kelusa – 4 bedrooms with gorgeous rice field views
Villa Kelusa is a stunning, four-building compound on an isolated 3.1 hectares in the true, vibrant, beating heart of Bali. At jungle’s edge, atop a vast amphitheatre of rice paddies cascading down into the deep gorge of the holy Pakuseba River, and with a panoramic view of a distant ridge of nine ancient volcanoes. This is where you come to get away from it all and immerse yourself in what can only be described as pure Balinese countryside.
- Tropical ‘alang alang’ thatched rooftops
- 3.1 acres of rice paddy surrounded land
- 2 private swimming pools with breathtaking views
- One of the swimming pools has a length of 21 metres
- 20 minutes to Ubud by car
- Multiple living and dining areas, well-appointed with modern amenities
- Media room
Find out more
Villa Kamaniiya – 5 bedrooms with great pool & panoramic views
Villa Kamaniiya is a sprawling Balinese estate that encompasses just under a hectare of prime tropical landscape in the spiritually charged village of Sayan, Ubud. This five bedroom retreat is the epitome of island elegance and has been thoughtfully designed to pay tribute to Indonesia’s rich artistic heritage. Built with absolute privacy in mind, this is the ideal villa for those wanting a luxurious escape.
- Staggering luxury retreat just minutes from central Ubud
- Gorgeous traditional architecture & panoramic views of rice paddies and valleys
- Infinity swimming pool
- Private spa
- Wine-cellar and billiard room
- Amazing views from all 5 bedrooms
- Treetop house in the garden
- Great for weddings and retreats
- Reading room with AC
- Family TV room
- Alfresco dining on the veranda
- 5-star services
Villa Shinta Dewi – 4 bedrooms
Villa Shinta Dewi is a beautiful 4-bedroom luxury villa with a perfect blend of modern style and traditional charm.
The garden is sprawling and blossoming, featuring a fabulous private swimming pool where you can swim laps every morning. The villa features a large open-plan living space with a sofa lounge, dining area and kitchen. The manicured green grass lawn in the garden is perfect for BBQ parties and it also makes a perfect playground for the little ones.
Villa Shinta Dewi features a media lounge with AC, a private gym and a spa room . What more could you wish for?
- Sprawling tropical garden with a 16-metre swimming pool
- BBQ terrace
- Air-conditioned media lounge
- Private gym
- Spa on-site
- Shuttle service to Ubud
Villa Lokha – 1 bedroom
Coming to Bali with your loved one? On a honeymoon getaway to Bali ? Check out this intimate 1-bedroom villa in Ubud. You get to have your own private island home with a swimming pool and a garden, 15 minutes from the centre of Ubud.
Villa Lokha features a traditional Balinese design and it comes with an open-plan living area and kitchenette. How convenient – you never have to go out if you don’t want to . The bedroom is designed for couples, furnished with a romantic canopied king-size bed draped in white curtains.
The bedroom features a high soaring rooftop, AC and a satellite TV. In the en-suite bathroom, you can enjoy a flower bath together or take a shower before getting comfy on the bed to watch a movie. In the morning, enjoy breakfast by the pool, plunge in and read a book on the day bed. Holidaying doesn’t get better than this when you are on a romantic love trip to Bali.
- Private plunge pool
- Romantic canopied king-size bed with a quality King Koil mattress
- Partly open-air en-suite bathroom with a bathtub
- Open living space with a kitchenette
- A flat-screen TV with satellite channels
- 15 minutes to Ubud
- Great for couples in love and honeymooners
Villa Omah Padi – 5 bedrooms
Villa Omah Padi is a breathtaking luxury oasis with 5 bedrooms located just a short drive from the cultural beating heart of Ubud. Build in harmony with nature , this beautiful villa features a large terraced garden , blending in seamlessly with the surrounding rice
Manicured lawns, an oval-shaped swimming pool and eye-catching ‘alang alang ‘ thatched rooftops, this place is just magnificent. No wonder it was designed by a famous Balinese architect : Ketut Arthana. Soaring rooftops, all natural wooden interiors, amazing views, bring the entire family and you are in for a magical island stay in luxury and tranquillity.
- Created by Balinese architect Ketut Arthana
- Lagoon-like swimming pool
- Gorgeous rice paddy views
- Traditional thatch-roofed pavilions with high-vaulted ceilings
- Interconnected bedrooms for families
- Shallow wading area in the pool for kids
- Traditional art, statues and custom-designed furniture
- Comes with a personal chef
Villa Nag Shampa – 8 bedrooms
This place is a true unspoiled paradise hidden away in the lush tropical greenery of Ubud. One massive garden surrounded by rice paddy fields, a yoga shala in the heart of the estate and traditional pavilions scattered across the property, Villa Nag Shampa is an amazing place to spend your holiday with the entire family and it is also perfect for yoga and wellness retreats.
Villa Nag Shampa is designed in harmony with nature and the surrounding villages while the centre of Ubud is just a short drive away. The estate boasts 5 swimming pools , a private spa room and one large communal living room for lounging and dining together.
The 8 bedrooms are tucked in beautiful teak wooden houses with an abundance of light and space. There is no other villa like Villa Nag Shampa in all of Bali!
- Amazing 8-bedroom retreat villa
- Stunning yoga shala
- 5 swimming pools
- Spa area
- Completely surrounded by rice fields
- Short drive to Ubud Town
- Magical place for yoga retreats
- Amazing staff of 25 people
Villa Kanti – 5 bedrooms
Villa Kanti is a Balinese villa located near the Artisan village of Mas, just a short drive from the shops, spas and restaurants in Ubud. Always wanted to have a home with a thatched rooftop? You’ll get it at Villa Kanti.
This 5-bedroom luxury villa bursts with rustic and tropical charm and it has got a beautiful garden with a private pool for you and your friends and family to enjoy. The views of the surroundings are breathtaking and apart from the main infinity pool, Villa Kanti also features a shallow pool for the kids and a separate spa area with a jacuzzi. The living room is designed open to the garden and well-appointed to meet modern standards of comfortable living.
It even has a media room with AC. Family holidaying is great at Villa Kanti, 10 minutes from Ubud.
- Infinity pool & shallow wading pool
- Spa area with a jacuzzi and steam room
- Inspirational views of rice paddies and Bali’s lush tropical greenery
- Media room with AC
- Open-plan living room
- Personal chef and driver at your service
- 10-minute drive to Ubud
Villa Kembang – 7 bedrooms
A gorgeous terraced garden, 2 breathtaking lagoon-inspired infinity pools, rice paddy views all around, Villa Kembang is a secret sanctuary where modern comforts and Balinese charm go hand in hand. The location is tranquil and serene yet close to Ubud where you can go shopping, dining and wander around The Sacred Monkey Forest.
All 7 bedrooms are named after a flower and each of them is very spacious with plenty of natural sunlight and gorgeous views to wake up to. The living and dining areas are tucked in a traditional Balinese ‘Wantilan’ house, designed open to the garden and the rice fields. The estate also features a game room with a billiard table and a private spa. A wonderful luxurious family holiday home it is!
- 1300 sqm of gardens
- Splendid infinity pool
- Breathtaking views of rice paddies
- 7 decadent bedrooms with AC
- Balinese architecture
- Game room with a billiard table
- Private spa room