- Breakfast included
- Ideal for large families or groups that want to experience villa holiday living in total luxury
- Only 20 minute’s drive to Canggu
- Spectacular tropical Balinese setting in a private and very peaceful location
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Magnificent swimming pool and gardens
- Complimentary car and driver for 8 hours every day
- Tennis court, private spa and gym on-site
- In-house villa staff to cater for all your holiday needs – cooking, cleaning, security, butlers and drivers.
- Top wifi & entertainment facilities
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Kaba Kaba Estate Tabanan
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
When it comes to luxurious island living, Kaba Kaba Estate is in a class of its own. The 8-bedroom Tabanan villa holiday rental is located in the beautiful Tabanan and is the perfect wedding, event, large family get-together or group holiday villa. Or, if you’re coming to Bali with a few families, why not all stay at the same villa? There is enough privacy and room for everyone.
Sitting on almost 3 acres of land in the picturesque rural countryside of Tabanan, it is built to accommodate large groups comfortably while ensuring they have world-class service from a team of the professional villa staff. This villa is the perfect place to see the ‘authentic Bali’ untouched by tourism, yet still close to Seminyak’s best restaurants and shops. Here you get the very best of both worlds.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Kaba Kaba Estate is spread over three acres of beautiful land, and the grounds are well-maintained, spacious and beautiful. All around, guests will see tall palm trees, exotic flowers and stone statues, creating an unmistakable tropical look and feel. The villa boasts 4 pools; the main pool, which measures 25x5m, two plunge pools and a kiddies’ pool. There is also a duck pond in the corner of the garden, a tennis court, and a croquet lawn where guests can enjoy outdoor recreation.
The Living Area
The large and majestic villa has many living areas and sitting rooms. The main living area, though, is so lovely. It has beautiful Balinese décor, comfortable white sofas, wooden tables and lots of space. On a far wall is a long wooden shelf containing several Balinese statues. The other sitting areas are smaller but beautiful. The villa has several dining areas where guests can sit and enjoy tasty meals prepared by seasoned chefs.
8 bedrooms with air-con
Of the 8 stunning bedrooms of Kaba Kaba Estate, five have king beds, two have convertible twin beds, and the other has bunk beds, making it perfect for kids. Each bedroom is beautiful and furnished with lovely art pieces, small sofas and huge glass windows, giving guests beautiful views of the outdoors. Each bedroom has a gorgeous ensuite bathroom; no doubt guests will enjoy the luxurious and serene settings of Kaba Kaba Estate.
Staff and Services
The villa has a lot of staff who ensure the smooth day-to-day maintenance and running of the villa. They include a villa manager, chef, butler, cook, pool attendants, spa therapists and babysitters. The villa offers its guests an extensive indoor menu, a car with a private driver, a spa, a well-equipped gym and a beautiful movie theatre.
Around Kaba Kaba Estate, Tabanan (private location with sensational rice field views)
Around the vicinity of the villa, guests will find nice restaurants, beaches, bars, cafes and boutiques in the Canggu area. If you are up for a day trip, your personal driver can bring you to Tanah Lot Temple for sunset photos, the cultural centre of Ubud, the exciting centre of Seminyak or the beaches, cafes and hip boutiques of Canggu.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta for a fun day with the family on the waterslides, the Finns Recreation Club with ten-pin bowling waterslides, or an indoor trampoline centre. For dinner, there’s Vietnamese at HoiAn in Pererenan, burgers at BB52 in Berawa or Indonesian at Mades Warung.
Beach Clubs. Canggu has many fabulous beach clubs where you can watch incredible sunsets while sipping on a few cocktails. Make sure you go to Atlas Beach Fest, La Brisa, Finns or Cafe Del Mar for a wonderful time.
Shopping. You can spend the day wandering the streets around the popular Jalan Batu Bolong, where you’ll find shops selling jewellery, homewares and clothes. For more shopping options, head into Seminyak’s chic Oberoi area or go to Legian or Kuta, where you can bargain with locals for souvenirs.
Day Spas. Ladies, there are many day spas in the Canggu area where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments, go to Spring Day Spa in Jl Batu Bolong or MYNX in Jl Nelayan.
Cafes & restaurants. The Canggu area (Pererenan, Batu Bolong, Nelayan, and Berawa) is jam-packed with many great places to grab a coffee and a bite to eat with the family. A few of the best are Milk and Madu, BAKED, Revolver and the famous Deus ex Machina.
When you stay at Kaba Kaba Estate, there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Kaba Kaba Estate has been welcoming Bali Villa Escapes guests since February 2015.
- 14 adults + 4 children (8 bedrooms: 5 with king-size beds; 2 with twins convertible to kings; 1 with bunk beds x4); 2 extra beds available for an extra charge
- Formal living room, dining pavilion with table for 18, modern kitchen with drinks bar, three sitting areas, library, media room, games room, rooftop entertainment area with bar
- Main swimming pool 25m x 5m; master suite plunge pool 6m x 3m; Pilisan suite plunge pool 5m x 2.5m; Pande kids’ wading pool 12m x 2m
- Fantastic wifi throughout the villa – perfect for keeping up to date with all your emails
- 60-inch satellite channel TV, 106-inch projector screen, Blu-ray disc player, Wii entertainment system and Bose surround-sound system in media room; 32-inch satellite TVs and Blu-ray disc players in all bedrooms (apart from bunk room) plus guest kitchen and Pande living room; 3 iPods; iPod dock in every room
- Kaba Kaba Estate is very well equipped for families. Facilities include a kids’ wading pool and a games room, a kids’ bunk room and fun activities such as Balinese dance lessons or Yoga lessons for adults and kids at the villa
- Full-size tennis court; croquet lawn; 5 adults’ bikes, 2 kids’ bikes
- Dedicated spa with two massage tables (plus two portable massage tables for poolside or in-room treatments), spa bath, private garden and balé
- Kaba Kaba Estate is a great place to have your wedding ceremony, and its large garden area can hold up to 200 guests.
- Additional Facilities include a barbecue, in-room safes, air-conditioning and dehumidifiers in all bedrooms and dressing rooms.
- Staff: Kaba Kaba Estate’s large staff team includes: a villa manager ( who is more than happy to organise tours, transport, suggestions on places to visit, dinner parties, BBQs, and spa treatments), butlers, housekeepers, chef, cook, gardeners, maintenance and security.
- Babysitters and spa therapists are available on request for an additional charge.
- Dining: The villa offers an extensive individually priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, western, vegetarian and children’s meals; cocktails, wines and spirits, liqueurs and cigars. Special, off-menu requests and dietary needs are accommodated; dinner parties can be catered.
- Transport: a complimentary car and driver are available 8 hours a day for villa guests.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
6 Bedroom AUD 2,930
8 Bedroom AUD 3,550
- 6 January – 19 January
- 30 January – 31 March
- 17 April – 27 April
- 2 May – 8 June
- 22 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
6 Bedroom AUD 3,410
8 Bedroom AUD 3,953
- 20 January – 29 January
- 1 April – 6 April
- 11 April – 16 April
- 28 April – 1 May
- 9 June – 22 June
- 27 August – 21 October
High Season (4 Nights minimum stay)
6 Bedroom AUD 4,805
8 Bedroom AUD 4,805
- 7 April – 10 April
- 23 June – 26 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
6 Bedroom AUD 5,735
8 Bedroom AUD 5,735
- 26 December – 5 January 2024
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- Daily continental breakfast
- WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary car with driver for 8 hours/day (excluding petrol)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff, including full-time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
We have stayed here for 14 days, and I wish I would never have to leave. The size of the villa was perfect for a group of 8 friends. Rooms, garden, pool... everything has been well maintained, and our whole stay has been a (unanimous) awesome experience. We have been doing this kind of trip every year for the last 6 years, and this has been, by far, the best trip ever. The villa and location were truly amazing, but the staff made this whole trip worthwhile. Where should I start... The food was amazing, and the day-to-day service and cleanliness of the rooms were as well.
Those little moments when you wake up in the morning, see the sunrise, join the large table outside, get a very friendly "hello and good morning", and with that, if you would like a cup of coffee and how you would like your breakfast and eggs. I mean, it's not only a truly 5-star hotel experience you get in this villa from the staff. Because they take care of you (I've been sick for a couple of days), speak English very well and always service with a genuine smile.
I cannot stress enough how much this "crew", every single individual, has made this experience one to never forget.
This property is simply spectacular. The staff we could not fault. Rahmat, the manager, deserves a special mention as he is a special man who made the stay one we will never forget. Thank you all. I am not sure we can book another holiday as our experience at Kaba Kaba was just too perfect 😀
You may also like these other 8 bedroom Bali villas in Tabanan
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.
How far is Kaba Kaba Estate from central Tabanan?
Kaba Kaba Estate is 7 km from central Tabanan.
How do I know if Kaba Kaba Estate is available?
You need to complete the inquiry form on this page, and it will be sent to the reservation team in Bali, who will let you know if the villa is available. If it’s unavailable, we will find similar-style villas in the same price range and area – we will get back to you ASAP!
Let us do the searching for you.
How do I get to Kaba Kaba Estate from Bali airport?
For stays longer than 5 days, there is a complimentary airport pick-up where you will be met by one of the Bali Villa Escapes team and taken directly to Kaba Kaba Estate. For shorter stays, we can arrange transport which will be quoted at the time of booking.
How far is Kaba Kaba Estate from the airport?
Kaba Kaba Estate is 16 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Do I pay for my accommodation at Kaba Kaba Estate in $AUD or $USD?
All prices are Australian dollars when you book your accommodation at Kaba Kaba Estate.
How do I pay for my accommodation at Kaba Kaba Estate?
To pay for your accommodation at Kaba Kaba Estate, you can either pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
Does Kaba Kaba Estate have a private swimming pool?
Guests that stay at Kaba Kaba Estate will have the exclusive use 4 private swimming pools.
Does Kaba Kaba Estate have wifi?
Kaba Kaba Estate has fast and reliable 4G wifi, and guests will be given password access when they check in. Plus, the wifi is free for the guests to use.
What are the closest beach clubs to Kaba Kaba Estate in Canggu?
Atlas Beach Fest, Finns, Cafe Del Mar and La Brisa are the closest beach clubs to Kaba Kaba Estate.
Does Kaba Kaba Estate have a private chef?
Yes, it does, and the chef is there on hand to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus any mid-day snacks.
Does Kaba Kaba Estate have security?
Kaba Kaba Estate has 24/7 security.
How many people can sleep at Kaba Kaba Estate?
16 people can sleep at Kaba Kaba Estate.
How much does it cost to stay at Kaba Kaba Estate?
The prices at Kaba Kaba Estate will vary depending on the time of year you intend to travel. See dates and prices on this page.
Is Kaba Kaba Estate cleaned daily?
Kaba Kaba Estate is cleaned daily by a team of housekeepers who will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas, including the kitchen. There are also pool cleaners and gardeners to keep the villa maintained.
Is Kaba Kaba Estate family friendly?
Kaba Kaba Estate is family friendly with 4 separate swimming pool and a large garden area. Plus there’s a car and driver to take the kids on tours and tourist attractions like Waterbom Bali and the Monkey Forest in Ubud.