What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Gorgeous living areas with a beautiful open plan tropical layout – perfect for a family getaway
- Moments walk to Batu Belig beach – this is the perfect place to watch the Bali sunsets, surf and take the family.
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, taxis, pharmacy, bakeries, well stocked delis, patisseries, health food shops, yoga studios, gyms & supermarkets
- This is a fantastic villa in a really good location – quiet and tranquil yet so close to everything
- Close to the heart of Seminyak’s best bars, day spas, shops, amazing cafes and restaurants
- Large media lounge with beautiful tropical garden
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2019 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Alun is a fabulous 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental just a few hundred meters from Batubelig Beach which borders vibrant Seminyak.
Staying at Villa Alun you can easily walk along the beach to some of Seminyak’s most popular attractions including Potato Head and Ku de ta Beach Clubs. Villa Alun is like a home away from home, it offers a deluxe level of accommodation with every creature comfort you could possibly wish for.
The villa atmosphere is tranquil, luxurious with the sound of the rolling waves gently in the background, nothing could be more perfect.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
As you enter the villa you are confronted by its lovely white facade with natural river stones, a stone pool deck houses some sun lounges under pastel blue umbrellas by the sparkling pool, potted bougainvillea, frangipanis. Right by the pool is a large gazebo with a built in sofa, dining table where you can enjoy alfresco dining cooked on the BBQ by your own in-house chef.
This villa is all about having fun and relaxing in one of the best Bali villas with friends & family.
Situated on the ground floor of the villa the living area is separated into two parts by a central staircase, to one side is the TV/lounge area, a huge L-shaped sofa is very comfortable and sits in front of the wall mounted LCD TV. On the other side of the staircase is the dining and kitchen area, every appliance is provided in the very modern kitchen as you enjoy lovely meals together at the dining table that seats 6 guests.
The master suite is located in a private stand alone pavilion opening directly onto the swimming pool. Furnished with a premium king size bed, the rooms floor to ceiling glass walls allow plenty of natural light to fill the room. Two guest suites are located upstairs above the living areas with private balconies to enjoy views of the gardens. The master suite has a huge circular soaking tub in the en-suite while the upstairs rooms a rain shower.
Staff & Services
Your holiday will be made that little more enjoyable by the warm and friendly staff of Villa Alun. A sumptuous and healthy breakfast will be ready for you each morning after your early swim at the beach, your laundry taken care of and the villa cleaned on a daily basis. All you have to do is relax, unwind and enjoy holidaying in your own private Bali villa.
Around Villa Alun, Seminyak
Just 250 meters from the villa and your on the sand at Batubelig Beach, to the right you can walk to La Laguna Beach Club for lunch or dinner. As you walk left toward Seminyak you pass lots of little beach bars, popular spots for local expats to enjoy cheap cold beer as the sunsets. A bit further along you will pass the Whoo Bar in the W Resort, then the Potato Head Beach Club and then you will reach the iconic Ku de ta Beach Club. Keep on walking and you will reach Double Six Beach with many more hip beach bars and the Sunset Bar at the top of the Double Six Hotel is a fantastic spot for sunset drinks. If you are a coffee fanatic then the popular Revolver & Cornerhouse cafe are both close by. If you want to spend some time shopping then your in luck as Seminyak is the shopping heart of Bali. make your way to Seminyak Square & Seminyak Village where there are loads of places to buy gifts, souvenirs, jewellery, homewares…etc. Make sure you also take the kids to the Waterbom park for a fun day out.
This is a really popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a holiday to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Alun well in advance.
- Fully staffed including Villa manager – who will take care of all your holiday needs.
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Airport transfers
- In room safes
- TV’s (4 large flat screens) plus DVD players to each TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Refrigerators in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Villa
- iPod dock sound system
- Drinking water fountain
- Pool sunbeds and umbrellas
- Complimentary pool towels
- Baby Cot and High Chair
- Fully staffed including Villa manager
- Airport transfers
Low Season AUD 518 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 30 June
- 15 September – 20 December (Excluding Chinese New Year & Easter)
High Season AUD 666 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 14 September
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 814 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 21 December – 5 January 2020
Rates are subject to Govt tax (11%) & service charge (6%)
- Daily continental breakfast maximum of 6 guests
- Airport pickup and drop off – one each way to a maximum of 6 guests in an air conditioned vehicle
- Welcome fruit cocktail on arrival
- Unlimited WiFi
- Indosat cable TV with International channels
- Complimentary mineral water
- Daily staff and security
There were so many cool bars, clubs and restaurants near the villa that we always had something fun to do every evening. Staying here was so much fun and we plan on coming back next summer. This villa had everything we wanted and the added bonus of seriously friendly and welcoming staff who cooked the most amazing meals - especially the breakfasts!!
We had an amazing time. A large pool area meant that the kids were occupied the whole time - while we could relax by the pool and just enjoy the atmosphere. For a family like ours this was really good value.
Really friendly and happy staff - the villa is exactly what you see and I reckon it's good value for money as well.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Balissima is a tranquil 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is perfectly located in the heart of Bali’s vibrant and very exciting Seminyak, yet you would hardly notice this because the villa is extremely quiet and peaceful. Staying here you really get the best of both world’s; close to action packed Seminyak with […]
Villa Rumah Kedua, pretty much has everything you will need for a fabulous holiday in Bali’s most fashionable district, Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental has sufficient accommodation for 6 guests with a private pool, generous sized garden, great villa services and best of all is just a 10 min stroll to the […]
Villa Cinta is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers comfortable family accommodation in a prime Seminyak location at a very reasonable price. Featuring traditional Balinese design and well located in Jalan Drupadi, guests are just a leisurely stroll from the beach at Gado-Gado restaurant and the bright bean bags of La Plancha […]
Villa Mango is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers tropical living at its best, fantastic indoor/outdoor living, a spacious garden, private with jacuzzi and all the modern amenities for a comfortable family holiday in Bali. The villa is also perfectly located along Seminyak’s famous Jalan Raya, otherwise known as ‘Eat Street’, the […]
Villa Kalimaya IV is an affordable 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of cosmopolitan & very fashionable Seminyak. Combined with excellent service throughout your stay, the use of a private 12 metre pool as well as complete child care services upon request, this is the perfect holiday home for a family […]
Urbanest Inn Villa is a fabulous 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental set within lush tropical gardens in a private villa complex just off Jalan Petitenget which boasts some of Seminyak’s best beach clubs, restaurants, cafes, health food shops, yoga studios and bars. The villa features a private pool and is the perfect Seminyak villa […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings