What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Complimentary car and driver to take you sightseeing around Ubud
- Quiet and very tranquil location among the rice fields yet really close to the centre of Ubud
- Fabulous family or group villa that is well priced considering the location and villa facilities
- Media room
- 20 metre gorgeous infinity swimming pool with family BBQ area – this villa is perfect for entertaining
- Large open garden area overlooking there rice fields.
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, convenience stores, scooter / car hire, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, delis and pharmacy
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Amala is a 5 bedroom Ubud holiday villa rental & is located in the quiet Balinese village of Keliki. The villa is situated on a huge 2400 square meters of manicured gardens set within a gorgeous rice field terraced location.
Sitting on the edge of a tropical gauge the villa overlooks the Wos River and provides fabulous accommodation for up to 10 guests. The ideal Bali escape for holiday makers looking for a quiet retreat away from the stress of city life and close to the centre of Ubud.
Outdoor & pool area
The garden is bursting with greenery all around, a stone path way leads from the villas entrance passed the huge natural stone infinity pool, at one side an elevated sun baking platform has a comfortable mattress and pillows to soak up the sun. Soaring coconut palms are perfectly positioned throughout the garden and on each side; the views are of lush green rice terraces. Around the garden ancient statues add to the mystical charm of your surrounds.
The villa offers a pleasant mix of authentic Balinese interior design elements with all the modern amenities for comfortable living. The open-air and open-plan living areas allow you to take in the outdoor surrounds. A selection of plush sofas are there for you to relax in and converse with friends and family, at one side a large white dining table will cater for up to 10 guests.
5 spacious bedrooms
Five modern en-suite bedrooms offer guest a spacious retreat to rest each evening, beautiful timber four-poster beds are shrouded in sheer white netting, matching bed scarves and pillows offset the pristine white linens. En-suite bathrooms are fashioned from natural stone and polished cement surfaces while lovely artworks decorate the walls.
Staff and services
The villa is looked after by a team of warm and friendly staff from the local area with plenty of experience and training guests are sure to be well taken care of. The villa manger oversees housekeepers, gardening and all the staff. Guests will also get to enjoy free airport transfers.
Around Villa Amala, Ubud ( close to central Ubud!! )
Exploring the local area on foot will be a relaxing experience, take a stroll and experience Balinese life as the locals go about their daily routine. Some of the local tourist attractions include the Hanging Gardens, with its piano lounge bar ( great for an afternoon cocktail) and the River Café.
Ubud is renowned for art and culture so you should check out the cultural diversity on display at the museums and art galleries spotted around the hills of Ubud.You may also like to try a bit of yoga here as there are many yoga studios nearby. Our favotite is the super popular Yaga Barn. There are plenty of eating options to enjoy including Warung Oka, Naughty Nuri’s ( for amazing ribs), Cascades and the traditional markets are well worth a visit where you can buy some beautiful handicrafts & souvenirs.
If your coming with kids you can take them to the Monkey Forest Temple for the day or do the Campuhan Ridge Walk where you can see sensational rice field views. For the ladies there are loads of day spas in Ubud where you can have a pampering massage or get your hair and nails done. Your villa manager will arrange transport ( you get a free car and driver for the day) for all of these fun activities.
This is a popular Ubud holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Amala well in advance.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Private swimming pool
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Entertainment : Dvd Player, Stereo Music, Projector Room, Satellite TV
- Safety Box to lock up your valuables
- Property Area : 2800 Sqm
- Transport : Airport transfer
Low Season : AUD 938 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June
- 16 September – 18 December
High Season : AUD 1,163 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- 19 December – 8 January 2020
- Chinese New Year & Easter Week
Rate are subject to 10% tax and service
Rates Include :
- 8 Hours Car and Driver
- Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival
- 1 Time airport pickup service for minimum 5 nights stay
- 1 Time return airport transfer for minimum 10 nights stay
10 out of 10 for value, location and the fact that the villa has some gorgeous views.
We did venture into Ubud to check out the restaurants and the Monkey Forest which was only 10 min away.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Ubud
If you are searching for a 5 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental that embodies the rich artistic heritage of Bali, then you’ll find it in Villa Kamaniiya. The villa is absolutely stunning, private and located in the beautiful village of Sayan in Ubud. It overlooks a branch of Ayung River and guests will enjoy its […]
Villa Kanti is a 5 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental & is the epitome of tropical Balinese living, located approximately 15 mins drive from the centre of Ubud; Bali’s cultural heartland. Situated on approximately 3000 sq metres, Villa Kanti is set amid lush tropical gardens, bordered by rice terraces and built on a gentle slope […]
Sitting high above a deep ravine, Villa Awan Biru is a 5 bedroom Ubud holiday villa rental & offers beautiful views of the rain forests and picturesque rice fields of Ubud. Featuring excellent Balinese architecture, with beautiful interiors and full of modern amenities, even a spa with steam room and state-of the-art sauna, to keep […]
Villa Omah Padi is a 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in Ubud. A true architectural masterpiece with the use of natural timbers such as bamboo and alang-alang thatched roofs that set the scene for total peace and tranquility in the hills of the cultural heat of Bali; Ubud. The villas 5 bedrooms sleep 10 guests […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings