UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
Great Rates for 2020Low rates - No booking fees - Find it cheaper & we’ll beat it!
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Open plan Balinese style tropical holiday living
- Villa Amsa has all the modern day extras to make your holiday perfect
- It is in a great central Seminyak location so you are only minutes walking distance to restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, the beach as well as the new Seminyak Village
- Great for a group of friends or family traveling together as the bedrooms are all in separate buildings
- All rooms are spacious and fully air conditioned
- Lovely pool and garden area
- Near ATM’s, taxis, convenience stores, bottle shops, scooter / car hire, supermarkets, bakeries, amazing patisseries, pharmacy and well stocked delis
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservations team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Amsa is full of character and charm. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental offers comfortable accommodation for 6 guests in a quiet area right on the fringes of Seminyak bordering bustling Legian.
The villa offers great value for money and is the ideal choice for a group of friends or family looking to keep accommodation costs low, so there is plenty of spending money for day trips, dining and shopping at the vast array of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, night spots and beach clubs.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The sparkling free-form pool runs almost the entire length of the garden; the kids will have a ball swimming here for hours each day. The villas high wall offers plenty of privacy and the pool is bordered by tropical palms and plants while mature frangipani trees are towered over by soaring coconut palms. White-wash sun lounges with soft, comfy blue cushions and parasols ‘are ready for relaxation after a refreshing swim. There’s an antique daybed on the verandah, perfect to curl up on with a good book.
The living areas high pitched timber ceiling is constructed with rustic white-wash timber as are the roofing beams and uprights, this along with ceiling fans helps to keep the area cool and breezy. Solid hardwood flooring and a selection of comfortably cushioned chairs and settees are great for relaxing in front the TV or set your own holiday vibe with the surround sound system.
3 Modern bedrooms
The master bedroom opens onto to the swimming pool with a comfy king size bed and desk just in case you need some uninterrupted time to do a few emails and keep in touch with home. A pleasant white-wash and rustic theme with clean white walls and a semi open en-suite makes each room very inviting. The guest suites provide queen size bedding with en-suites and all rooms are air-conditioned.
Staff and Services
The staff at Villa Amsa will serve you with that warm Balinese hospitality; don’t hesitate to ask if you need any help booking a day trip, maybe organizing a baby-sitter or even an in-house massage and spa services.
Around Villa Amsa, Seminyak ( close to Double Six beach!! )
Exit the villa and continue straight across Jalan Legian / Jalan Raya Seminyak and you will arrive at continue Double Six Beach. You will find great cafes and beach bars here, rent a sun lounge on the sand, have a cold drink and enjoy the passing parade of people . Cocoon Beach Club has an outdoor pool overlooking the beach as well as fine dining, the seafood here is exceptional.
If you love your coffee your in luck as there are loads of amazing cafes nearby where you can get your daily coffee and a bite to eat. Make sure you go to the super popular Revolver, Sisterfields ( opposite Seminyak Village), Cafe Moka, Cornerhouse ( take the kids here for a meal) and Monsieur Spoon.
Ladies will be please to know that there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those fabulous Balinese massages. Head to Spring day spa or Prana for complete pampering. If you want to spend the day shopping, Seminyak is the shopping heart of Bali where you’ll find many shopping options where you can buy clothing, jewellery, homewares and those must have Bali souvenirs from local vendors.
For a treat later in the day make your way to Ku De Ta or Potato Head for cocktails or a few cold Bintang’s as you watch the best sunset in Bali.
When you stay at Villa Amsa there are many dining, shopping & entertainment options – you will love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak villa so please book Villa Amsa well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school and public holidays.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1, 2 and 3
King size beds, En-suite bathroom, Flat Screen TV, DVD player, Air conditioning and Safety box
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Surround sound system
- Wi-Fi access that’s fast and reliable
- Fully equipped & modern kitchen
- Outdoor private swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture sun chair
- First morning breakfast ingredient
- Airport transfers (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free WIFI
- Daily cleaning service
Special Rate AUD 167 For Stays March & April 2020 (Excluding Easter Week)
Special Rate AUD 197 For Stays Easter Week 2020
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 279
2 Bedroom AUD 246
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 328
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 385
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
- There is house construction next to Villa Amsa with work starts from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM
We loved the pool and the open plan living areas. We really felt as though we were in a tropical paradise staying here and loved the atmosphere and vibe of the place. Nest time we are in Bali we are coming back and spending longer here.
It’s a perfect location for walking into Seminyak and Legian, we always felt safe walking around the area which was so quiet.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Summer is the perfect 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is situated right along the exciting and vibrant Seminyak strip, guests can easily walk to the beach via the Potato Head and W Resort and is close to some of Seminyaks finest restaurants. Boasting modern architecture the villa features minimalist design elements with […]
Really tropical and charming, Villa Seriska Satu is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a Balinese double-storey holiday home located in a fabulous location right in the middle of all the action; the beach, Eat Street, stylish day spas & loads of shops.
At Villa Orange you are undoubtedly in one of the best Seminyak locations money can buy. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental is at the end of a quiet lane but just a few hundred meters from the villa and you are right in the middle of Seminyak’s most popular tourist area, “Eat Street”! […]
Villa Jepun is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with modern furnishings, top amenities and all the security and services of staying in a private villa estate. The villas fabulous central location puts all the best restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques and night spots right on your doorstep. The boutique private complex in the heart […]
Perfectly located in the heart of happening Seminyak, just a leisurely stroll to the Double Six Beach area, Villa Wiana is a contemporary 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, with 3 king sized bedrooms over two levels. The villa has a great upstairs entertainment lounge, fully serviced by friendly staff, a huge private pool and […]
Villa Balidamai is the quintessential tropical Bali hideaway, this 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is located on the fringes of Seminyak and comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. This two-storey villa has been fully renovated and beautifully furnished, it is a reflection of everything Bali, attention to detail will is second to none, leaving […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings