What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Open plan Balinese style tropical holiday living
- Villa Amsa has all the modern day extras to make your holiday perfect
- It is in a great central Seminyak location so you are only minutes walking distance to restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, the beach as well as the new Seminyak Village
- Great for a group of friends or family traveling together as the bedrooms are all in separate buildings
- All rooms are spacious and fully air conditioned
- Lovely pool and garden area
- Near ATM’s, taxis, convenience stores, bottle shops, scooter / car hire, supermarkets, bakeries, amazing patisseries, pharmacy and well stocked delis
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservations team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Amsa is full of character and charm. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental offers comfortable accommodation for 6 guests in a quiet area right on the fringes of Seminyak bordering bustling Legian.
The villa offers great value for money and is the ideal choice for a group of friends or family looking to keep accommodation costs low, so there is plenty of spending money for day trips, dining and shopping at the vast array of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, night spots and beach clubs.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The sparkling free-form pool runs almost the entire length of the garden; the kids will have a ball swimming here for hours each day. The villas high wall offers plenty of privacy and the pool is bordered by tropical palms and plants while mature frangipani trees are towered over by soaring coconut palms. White-wash sun lounges with soft, comfy blue cushions and parasols ‘are ready for relaxation after a refreshing swim. There’s an antique daybed on the verandah, perfect to curl up on with a good book.
The living areas high pitched timber ceiling is constructed with rustic white-wash timber as are the roofing beams and uprights, this along with ceiling fans helps to keep the area cool and breezy. Solid hardwood flooring and a selection of comfortably cushioned chairs and settees are great for relaxing in front the TV or set your own holiday vibe with the surround sound system.
3 Modern bedrooms
The master bedroom opens onto to the swimming pool with a comfy king size bed and desk just in case you need some uninterrupted time to do a few emails and keep in touch with home. A pleasant white-wash and rustic theme with clean white walls and a semi open en-suite makes each room very inviting. The guest suites provide queen size bedding with en-suites and all rooms are air-conditioned.
Staff and Services
The staff at Villa Amsa will serve you with that warm Balinese hospitality; don’t hesitate to ask if you need any help booking a day trip, maybe organizing a baby-sitter or even an in-house massage and spa services.
Around Villa Amsa, Seminyak ( close to Double Six beach!! )
Exit the villa and continue straight across Jalan Legian / Jalan Raya Seminyak and you will arrive at continue Double Six Beach. You will find great cafes and beach bars here, rent a sun lounge on the sand, have a cold drink and enjoy the passing parade of people . Cocoon Beach Club has an outdoor pool overlooking the beach as well as fine dining, the seafood here is exceptional.
If you love your coffee your in luck as there are loads of amazing cafes nearby where you can get your daily coffee and a bite to eat. Make sure you go to the super popular Revolver, Sisterfields ( opposite Seminyak Village), Cafe Moka, Cornerhouse ( take the kids here for a meal) and Monsieur Spoon.
Ladies will be please to know that there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those fabulous Balinese massages. Head to Spring day spa or Prana for complete pampering. If you want to spend the day shopping, Seminyak is the shopping heart of Bali where you’ll find many shopping options where you can buy clothing, jewellery, homewares and those must have Bali souvenirs from local vendors.
For a treat later in the day make your way to Ku De Ta or Potato Head for cocktails or a few cold Bintang’s as you watch the best sunset in Bali.
When you stay at Villa Amsa there are many dining, shopping & entertainment options – you will love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak villa so please book Villa Amsa well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school and public holidays.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1, 2 and 3
King size beds, En-suite bathroom, Flat Screen TV, DVD player, Air conditioning and Safety box
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Surround sound system
- Wi-Fi access that’s fast and reliable
- Fully equipped & modern kitchen
- Outdoor private swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture sun chair
- First morning breakfast ingredient
- Airport transfers (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free WIFI
- Daily cleaning service
Special Rate AUD 199 For Stays During Low Season 2020 (January & February Only)
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 248
2 Bedroom AUD 219
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 292
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 343
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
- There is house construction next to Villa Amsa with work starts from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM
We loved the pool and the open plan living areas. We really felt as though we were in a tropical paradise staying here and loved the atmosphere and vibe of the place. Nest time we are in Bali we are coming back and spending longer here.
It’s a perfect location for walking into Seminyak and Legian, we always felt safe walking around the area which was so quiet.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Kebun is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is the perfect family holiday villa, located in a quiet street just one block back from Double Six Beach on the Seminyak side. You can easily walk to the beach with the kids and explore all the cafes, family friendly restaurants and boutiques along […]
Villa Bahia is a wonderful, budget friendly 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located on the fringes of Seminyak just off Sunset Road. Around 5-10 minutes to central Seminyak’s Oberoi Street that is famed for all of its great eating options, amazing choice of really good cafes, day spas and diverse array of colourful boutiques, […]
Villa Bewa is a traditional 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that has been fully renovated. Villa Bewa boasts a fantastic location, tucked in a quiet lane just off Jalan Drupadi so you can walk to the Beach, enjoy shopping at the nearby shops, wine and dine and perhaps take the kids out for dinner […]
Tropical as can be with traditional ‘alang alang’ thatch-roofed houses and rustic teakwood interiors, Villa Damai Taman is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa to rent located in the buzz and fashion of Seminyak in the south of Bali. In fact, this villa is hidden away in the trendiest part of town close to […]
Just off Jalan Drupadi, Villa Sinta offers guests a great Seminyak location, providing easy access to the beach, Jalan Kaya Ayu (Eat Street) and Jalan Raya Seminyak with all the cafes, boutiques and restaurants that make Seminyak great. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is a perfect family villa for up to 6 guests […]
Villa Garden Three is a contemporary 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental situated down a quiet lane in a fabulous Seminyak location. This prime location affords guests easy access to the beach in front of the famous La Lucciola restaurant. The villa is in a lovely peaceful spot so 6 guests will have a very […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings