What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Walking distance to Seminyak’s famous Eat Street where there are restaurants, shops, cafes & day spas
- Tropical plan open living
- Lovely swimming pool and garden area which has ample room for kids to play and space for the adults to relax
- Top wifi and cable tv
- 10 min to Double Six beach
- FREE airport pick up
- Security & housekeeping
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, supermarkets, bottle shops, convenience stores, bakeries, well stocked delis (that will have all your fresh food & alcohol), patisseries, bottle shops, yoga studios & gyms
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Anggun is a fantastic 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in a quiet lane off Jalan Drupadi, making it just 5 mins to central Seminyak and the beach, 10 mins to sophisticated Petitenget and just a few hundred meters walk to lively, Jalan Raya Seminyak.
The villa has a great pool and friendly staff, best of all its very kid friendly, with bunk beds in some of the rooms as well as pool toys, baby cots, high chairs and an extensive DVD library making it perfect for families or groups travelling together who want a really central location.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villas pool is a delightful shade azure, great to swim laps or simply cool off after a shopping expedition in the local area. There is a built-in kid’s pool and the staff has lots of pool floaties for the kids to play with in the water. Out of the pool, take your pick from the chic daybed that has curtains for a private afternoon nap or rest in the cushioned gazebo at the other end of the pool and of course there are sun recliners for the tan enthusiasts. The staff can also arrange a pool safety fence prior to your arrival if required.
The open-air living room looks straight onto the pool, boasting high-end chic furnishings including a modular sofa, dining table for 10, wall mounted LCD TV combining a Pioneer surround sound system along with a DVD/CD and iPod docking station so your sure to be well looked after when it comes to all your entertainment needs. The room is cooled by ceiling fans and the kitchen has a breakfast counter to enjoy a snack or maybe an early morning coffee from the hi-tech percolator.
5 Modern & air conditioned bedrooms
The villa is built over two levels, three of the rooms feature premium King size beds, the fourth room features a king size bed plus 2 bunk beds, perfect for kids and the fifth room features twin bedded configuration. All beds feature premium 1200 thread fine cotton sheets and the private en-suites offer body soaps, shampoo’s & conditioners and hair dryers. There is a safety box in every room as well as flat-screen TV’s and air-conditioning.
Staff & Services
Guests will be greeted by the friendly Balinese staff, the refreshing welcome drink and cold hand towel will be welcoming after your long journey from home to your delightful holiday home at Villa Anggun. The villas staff are available from 7am – 3pm daily to clean the villa, make your breakfast and attend to your catering and grocery needs. Night time security service will give you peace of mind and they will happily assist with reservations and transport.
Around Villa Anggun, Seminyak ( private location only 5 min walk to Eat Street!! )
The villa is in a quiet residential area away from any noisy night spots so you’re sure to enjoy some peace and quiet. If you care for breakfast outside you can walk 200 meters to Nalu Bowls for a bowl of healthy mixed cereals with fruits and yoghurt, the coffee is great here too.
If you can’t live without your daily coffee then head to the famous Revolver which is very popular or Starbucks along Jalan Kayu Aya. If you want to grab a bite to eat as well then Sisterfields is the only place to be which is opposite Seminyak Village. After, take the family on a shopping spree starting at Seminyak Square where there are loads of shopping options and make your way to Jalan Legian where you can have fun bargaining with locals along the way.
Out on Jalan Raya Seminyak you will find Bintang Supermarket which has everything including ATM’s, cafes & has everything you could possibly want to stock and supply your villa for the whole family.
Make sure you go to Ku De Ta or Potato Head for sunset cocktails and a meal. You can even grab a taxi and go to the new Cafe Del Mar in Baut Belig ( 15 min away ) for an amazing sunset experience. Even better, why not rent your own private cabana for the day with your friends and live it up.
Travelling with kids? The Waterbom Park is close by which will keep them entertained while the adults spend time shopping or going to one of the many day spas nearby. For dinner take them to the popular Warung Mades for a traditional Indonesian meal or Lacalaca for a great Mexican meal. The super popular Cornerhouse is close by where the kids will love the burgers and pizzas. Afterwards take them to Candylicious in Seminyak Village for some treats.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Anggun in advance.
- Dining table for 12 guest, sounds system with blue-tooth.
- Kitchen full equipped.
- Interaction with guests
- Pool towels and linen provided
- Hot and cold fresh water dispenser
- High speed Wi fi network
- Wireless Hi Fi system
- TV in all bedrooms
- Local Sim card mobile phone provided on request
- Safety boxes in all bedrooms
- House staff: housekeeper, pool maintenance, gardener, security guards
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop
- Fresh drinks at your arrival
- Concierge office ensured by the villa manager which can organizes all your inquiries.
- Preparation of daily breakfasts upon request
Low Season AUD 1,020 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 15 June
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 1,320 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season AUD 1,800 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
- Daily American, Continental or Indonesian breakfast available
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- 2 X Complimentary airport transfers minimum 3 nights
- Security service and safety box
- Private swimming pool
- Open plan living and dining room
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with open air en-suite bathrooms and plasma TV
- Fully-equipped modern touch kitchen
- iPod dock with surround sound entertainment system
- Satellite TV, DVD and CD player.
- Local call and land line telephone available
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage
- Wi-Fi internet access available
- Poolside sun beds
Stayed in this villa with families on June, we took the 5 bedroom. All 4 rooms are on ground level, the only twin bed room on level 2 with a balcony. Villa is clean, house keeping are friendly. The only down side is level 2 bedroom, when the staff preparing breakfast all the smell and smoke go into the level 2 bedroom as it’s directly on top of the kitchen. Other than that, everything is fine. Will stay there again.
Tripadvisor reviewed June 18
After returning from a fabulous week at Villa Anggun with the kids I just want to say thanks for looking after us so well. The whole experience was amazing and we loved it! Would have liked to stay longer...xx
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Chocolat is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers guests a prime Seminyak location just 300 meters from the Seminyak Beach and the front door of the popular Ku de ta Beach Club. The villas size consisting of 5 bedrooms makes it a smart choice for a large family or group of […]
Villa Una is an expansive 5 bedroom holiday Seminyak villa rental set on a huge parcel of land right in the heart of the popular and vibrant; Seminyak. Just a 5 min walk to the famed ‘Eat Street’ the villa boasts a huge private pool and the villas architectural design elements embrace everything that represents […]
Villa LeGa is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is one of the villas in Seminyak that can officially boast to offering an absolute beach front location. This contemporary villa offers luxurious tropical living at its best with no expense spared on all the creature comforts for comfortable holiday accommodation. This two storey […]
Villa Daria is an exceptionally well priced 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that’s right in the heart of Seminyak, this is the ideal choice for a large family with lots of kids with an accommodation budget. The villa has a spacious tropical styled garden, private pool, generous living areas and bedrooms with all the […]
Travellers who are familiar with Seminyak know that the place to stay is on the trendy Petitenget strip and that’s exactly where you will find 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa M. Providing easy access to all the best restaurants, chic shopping boutiques, hip cafes, fab deli’s and happening beach clubs, Villa M is […]
Villa Bibi is a stunning 5 bedroom Seminyak family villa holiday rental located on the fringes of hip & very trendy Seminyak, just a short 5 minute ride by taxi to central Seminyak’s Oberoi street. You are close to the famous Eat Street (perfect for a family holiday in Seminyak). The villa represents traditional Balinese […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings