What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Perfectly located only a short 5 minute stroll to the beach
- Great value considering your are getting your own private 5-bedroom villa that’s fully staffed in this fabulous location
- Private chef, butler & security
- Ideal villa for a wedding ceremony and party
- The setting is amazing and you get a real sense of Balinese countryside yet you are moments from restaurants, cafes and shops in Canggu.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, scooter / car hire, supermarkets, delis, bottle shops, patisseries & health food shops
- Magnificent and contemporary design where you can play host to some fabulous parties
- Amazing 30 metre swimming pool with tropical garden area and sunken bar
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Set back just 150 metres from the beach, Villa Anucara is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is a tropical playground perfect for a large family or group of friends wanting a taste of the high life in a gorgeous location.
Superb ocean views and an outdoor setting with a huge lap pool and sunken dining bale will ensure your time spent here, will be totally relaxing and very memorable.
This is the perfect family, event or group holiday villa where you are going to be living in style and luxury.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The 30 metre swimming pool stretches out toward the ocean away from the villa and is flanked by a beautiful lush lawn down one side, spotted with stepping stones and flowering frangipanis. A sunken pool lounge on the right side of the pool provides shade and is fully equipped with a modern kitchen, bathroom, drinks bar and a built-in lounge to accommodate everyone. Or maybe choose the rooftop terrace as the sun goes down or even the outdoor dining table that comfortably seats 10 guests for a candle lit dinner in a wonderful open-air setting.
The main living area is transgressed by a flight of palimanan stone steps leading down from the upper level of the main pavilion. On one side guests can enjoy meals in air-conditioned comfort at a dining table for 12 situated by a sleek modern kitchen with every appliance. To the other side the lounge room boasts white designer sofas and entertainment system with flat-screen satellite TV. Large colourful wall art and petrified timber ornaments and statues add a real seaside vibe to these spacious living areas.
Luxurious Master Bedrooms
Upstairs from the main living areas you will find the two master bedrooms, separated by a landing with antique daybeds and access to an outdoor terrace that offers great views of the ocean and pool area. Featuring king size beds, the rooms are situated to amplify the amazing ocean views whether you’re lying back in bed or pampering yourself in the exquisite en-suite bathrooms.
The guest bedrooms are clean and spacious with king size beds and beachy artworks, white washed walls and silky white curtains move gently in the tropical breezes of a partially opened sliding door. These bedrooms are set within the garden areas offering a quiet and private place to rest and unwind. Each room offers guests a private garden terrace, balcony or timber deck and a mix of soaking tubs and or rain showers set in an open-air tropical environment.
Staff and Services
The highly trained, full time staff are well versed in the operations of the villa and are there to ensure your every request is taken care of. The staff are ably led by the villa manager and backed up by a resident chef, butlers and housekeeping staff. No matter your request the staff will make sure you are very well looked after throughout your stay.
Around Villa Anucara, Canggu ( only 2 min walk to beach!! )
The villa is situated in quiet area of Canggu where you can interact with the locals, maybe a trip to the local market to buy some produce for a Balinese cooking class with your resident chef. If your wanting to get among it and dine at some great restaurants and fabulous cafes then Canggu’s main street Jalan Batu Bolong is really close by as well. Make sure you go to Old Man’s or the ultra hip The Lawn for sunset cocktails, great music and a chilled vibe. This is where everyone goes & is a must visit.
Other great cafes and restaurants worth trying are: Cafe Organic, Pit Stop Burger ( for the kids), Betelnut, Fishbone, The Loft, the super popular Crate and Shady Shack ( for amazing vegan cuisine ). For the ladies there are loads of day spas in Canggu where you can get your hair and nails done and a pampering Balinese massage. The are AMO, Goldust, Therapy & Spring days spas.
If you fancy some shopping then the villa manager will organise transport to take you to Seminyak which is about 30 min away. Other areas of well worth visiting for some fantstic photo opportunities is the famous Tanah Lot sea temple. Be here for the sunset as it’s truly memorable.
This is a popular Canggu villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Anucara well in advance.
- Sleeps 10 people
- Living room with dining room with table for 10, outdoor dining for 10, poolside sunken lounge and bar, rooftop sunset lounge and upper floor sitting room
- Swimming Pool : 30 x 5m
- Fast and very reliable wifi throughout the villa
- 45-inch flat-screen satellite TV and Blu-ray disc player with surround-sound in living room
- Property Size : 3,300 sqm
- Staff : 15 total: villa manager; chef; cook; butler; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners/pool attendant; 4 security guards; maintenance/engineer. Masseuse and babysitter available by arrangement
- Dining : Grocery system with suggestion menu
- Transport : Stand by car & driver service for 8 hours daily is available at a special rate.
- Your villa manager will be more than happy to organise sightseeing tours, dinner reservations and parties, BBQ nights for the family or group, car hire, shopping trips as well as in house spa treatments and massages. Plus he has loads of local knowledge so he can advice you on the best places to see and visit.
Low Season AUD 1,140 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,554 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,968 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,264 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Let me start by saying that everything about the villa is immaculate, well presented and the smallest details are not forgotten - the pool area was a haven for the kids who were in and out of it the whole day.
Us older adults were happy to enjoy the garden area and spend quality time with each other in what could only be described as bliss! For us this was really a once in a lifetime experience that we will not forget easily. Give this villa a try and see for yourself. You will love it.
Just want to say hi to Ina and Ade at Bali Villa Escapes for their help in organising this - all up a 10 out of 10!
Just want to say hi to Wayan and Putu and the whole team of staff that made our holiday so fantastic. Missing the villa so much.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Are you looking for an gorgeous beachfront 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in Canggu for that special family reunion, maybe a wedding, birthday celebration or just a fun getaway with your best friends? Well here it is; Villa Ambra will definitely tick all the boxes. This private holiday villa exudes sheer luxury and sits within […]
What’s perfect about Villa Karein is the location. How so? Well, it is perfectly peaceful, just a 5-minute drive from the beach and it is surrounded by rice fields. You would think you are holidaying somewhere far away from everywhere and everything but in reality, the buzzing Batu Bolong Street and Echo Beach in Canggu […]
Villa Florimar is located on the fringes of the western side of rural in Canggu in a seaside fishing village called Seseh. Villa Florimar is a sprawling private holiday private pool villa perfect for large group holidays to Bali. This 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental will sleep up to 10 guests. The villa is […]
The contemporary and modern styled Arnalaya Beach House in Canggu, is a gorgeous and sophisticated beach front 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental with five, air-conditioned bedrooms plus there is a stunning infinity-edge swimming pool that extends out to meet the ocean. Built to accommodate a large number of people, the villa is really spacious, […]
Villa Gu is a contemporary 5-bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental, part of Canggu Beachside Villas and this fabulous luxury villa sits right on the beach in Berawa. The estate is shaped like an L, featuring the main building (double-storey) and a separate annex, wrapped around the sparkling private swimming pool in a sprawling tropical garden. […]
This 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental is a sprawling estate with spacious tropical gardens, a huge pool, 5 en-suited private bedrooms for 10 guests, your own butlers, chefs and chauffeur driven car. True tropical holiday luxury awaits at Villa Zelie, set just a few meters back from the beach on the border of Canggu […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings