What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Family friendly 2 bedroom villa in a top Seminyak position
- Free standing bath tubs in all en suite bathrooms
- Lovely swimming pool that the kids will love
- Close to the Oberoi and Petitenget areas
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, bottle shops, convenience stores, car / scooter hire, taxis, health food shops, patisseries and bakeries
- Open plan tropical holiday living at it’s finest
- Sensational holiday value
- Fully air conditioned
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days
Villa Avisha is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers guests traditional Balinese charm with all the modern amenities for a very comfortable holiday in Bali.
This villa is located in a private lane where you will experience peace and quiet but still be only 5 mins from one of Seminyak’s most famous attractions, Ku de ta Beach Club and the popular Seminyak Beach. The staff will take great care of you during your stay and this well priced holiday home is perfect for a small family or group of friends travelling together.
You find it hard to beat this villa for value, location and extras.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
As you enter the villa you will enjoy a sense of calm, the crystal clear pool is flanked by the villas pavilions on either side with lots of exotic greenery and the statue of Buddha at the far end of the pool adds to the Balinese ambience. Cooling off in the pool after a hard days shopping or exploring Seminyak will be ultra-refreshing as you spend quality time with your family or friends.
A large suede L-shaped sofa fills the lounge area facing the large plasma TV ready for you to watch a DVD, live sport or some news from back home on the international satellite channels. Your modern kitchen is well equipped and a rustic timber slab doubles as the kitchens island bench and dining table to enjoy meals together. Guests can enjoy the AC here or open the large sliding doors and enjoy the tropical balmy breezes.
Two comfortable bedrooms are located either side of the pool, both rooms feature king size beds, flat-screen TV’s and tasteful wall art of Balinese decent. Large doors open onto the pool and the en-suites offer the chance to unwind in free-standing terrazzo soaking tubs or monsoon shower in an open-air setting.
Staff & Services
The villas manager will greet you upon arrival and answer all your questions, helping you to get settled in and immediately begin to enjoy your valuable holiday time. The staff will clean each day and serve you a cooked breakfast each morning of your personal liking.
Around Villa Avisha, Seminyak ( close to beach, shops & Ku De Ta!! )
The villa is just a 5 minute walk to Ku De Ta and Seminyak Beach where the kids can swim between the flags in safety. Some restaurants that will appeal to the kids include Nirwana and Rumors both with kids menus and don’t forget Man Fryday’s upstairs at Seminyak Square for excellent fish and chips. If fine dining is on for the evening try Biku, Sarong, Metis and Sardine for an excellent experience. If you feel like going vegan / organic then make sure you go to Kynd and for one of the best coffees in Seminyak head to Pison or Monsieur Spoon.
If you feel like Italian then Bottega and the famous La Lucciola are close by. For the kids you can take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, trampolines and ten pin bowling. For those that want to burn off a few holiday calories then Soham gym is the place to head or Jiwa Yoga where you can keep up your holiday stretching.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so please book Villa Avisha well in advance, especially if your planning a holiday to Bali during the Australian school and public holidays
- Private 3,5 x 8m swimming pool
- Reliable wifi perfect for uploading your latest holiday pics to Instagram
- Large bathtub
- Lots of goodies included int he bathroom to make your stay comfortable
- Modern kitchen
- Cable TV
- Safe to store your valuables; passport, wallet, jewellery, phones etc
- Air conditioned living and bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- A team of villa staff – helpful and very friendly
- Security 24/7
- Manager who can organise dinner reservations, tours, spa treatments, car hire, massages and help with advice on places to visit
- All baby equipment hire will need to be prearranged and quoted for
Low Season AUD 385 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 30 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 459 (3 Nights minimum stay)
1 July – 31 August
Peak Season AUD 533 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 5 January 2021
Rate are subject to 15% tax and service
The rate includes :
- One night stay in Villa with swimming pool.
- 24 hours villa service and security service.
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival.
- In villa check in process.
- Complimentary mineral water.
We were really surprised at how quiet the villa was and as soon as we entered the villa we felt as though we were in our own private tropical oasis. The kids loved the swimming pool as well as the novelty of the outdoor showers.
I also want to make mention about the villa staff. They were really lovely and good natured and were there on hand all the time to make those yummy snacks for our kids - PLUS the breakfasts were absolutely fantastic.
We are coming back next year!
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Alice Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located in a quiet street just off Jalan Mertasari and just a few minutes’ walk from the well known Ultimo Italian restaurant in a fabulous Seminyak position. The villa will offer guests plenty of peace and quiet while being close to all […]
Villa Alice Dua is a gorgeous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental tucked away in a quiet lane within the highly sought after Oberoi precinct of Bali’s most popular suburb, Seminyak. This two bedroom private pool villa offers lush tropical gardens with spacious open-air living spaces and best part of all is the location, just […]
Nestled in the privacy and security of a private villa complex, Sandi Agung Villa is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located along Petitenget Street, the more cosmopolitan scene of vibrant Seminyak. Sleeping up to four guests you can walk out the door to the islands best restaurants and day clubs. Enjoy […]
Villa Lanai is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers a wonderful central Seminyak location, the five star services of a professionally managed private villa estate and 24-hour gated security. From the villa you can walk to Seminyak’s most popular tourist area; Eat Street and within 15 minutes the beach at the popular […]
Villa CJ is a fantastic 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located just off Jalan Drupadi. Villa CJ offers guests easy access to ‘Eat Street’ as well as Gado-Gado Beach at the end of Jalan Camplung Tanduk, well known for the vibrant & popular beach bars. The villa is fully serviced and upon arrival the […]
Akara Villas is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & it’s situated in a private villa complex in one of the best locations in Seminyak, on the exclusive Petitenget strip. This is where all the glitz and glamour shine through with lots of restaurants and hip bars. The Akara villa offers guests a deluxe […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings