What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Newly renovated villa
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- 1.5 km to Petitenget Street, 2.3 km to Potato Head Beach Club & 1.8 km to Seminyak Village
- Villa staff to make sure you are totally pampered throughout your holiday stay
- Large swimming pool and garden area for the whole family or group to enjoy – this villa is all about entertaining, relaxing and enjoying the Balinese ambience
- Close to many attractions in Seminyak, Kerobokan and Legian including shops, bars, day clubs, yoga studios & cafes
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, delis, bakeries, patisseries, supermarkets, bottle shops, car & scooter hire
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Balidamai is a lovely tropical Bali hideaway, this 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is located on the fringes of Seminyak and comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. This two-storey villa has been fully renovated and beautifully furnished, it is a reflection of everything Bali, attention to detail will is second to none, leaving will here be hard to do. Plus you are only 700 metres to Naughty Nuris, 1.8 km to Seminyak Village & 1.3 km to Eat Street – great value & handy location!
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The garden is a tropical oasis, a spacious manicured lawn is just the place for the kids to run and play around the dainty frangipanis before jumping into the natural stoned sparkling swimming pool. The pool and lawn area are bordered by a thick, lush tropical garden of plants, flowers, palms and mature trees. At the end of the pool, a dreamy bale is decorated with cushions and the timber pool deck has plenty of sun lounges to enjoy time by the pool.
The living areas are all designed to enjoy the amazing garden, a marble-topped teak dining table seats 6 guests and the modern kitchen will suffice any catering needs. The lounge area is furnished with a plush sofa and comfy armchairs, oriental floor rugs and an antique chandelier add a level of comfortable sophistication amid modern amenities including a stereo with an iPod dock to enhance your desired ambience.
3 Bedrooms with air-con
Equally beautifully appointed as the living areas the three bedrooms are spaced over two floors, two are located on the ground floor, one with a king-size bed and the second, large twin singles. Walkthrough the doors onto the private sun-deck of the upstairs room where you can relax on recliners and admire the garden views. All rooms are air-conditioned with lovely private en-suites and an LCD TV for an evening movie.
Staff & Services
You will be taken care of by the long-serving, well trained, warm and friendly Balinese staff of Villa Balidamai. The staff will take care of cleaning the villa and look after all your laundry. If you want to enjoy spa services in the garden, just ask the staff and it will be taken care of.
Around Villa Balidamai, Seminyak ( close to Eat Street & Petitenget beach!! )
The villa is around 10 mins drive to the beach In Petitenget & Batu Belig. Nearer to the villa there are some nice cafes, such as Ingka and Elgin Avenue for breakfast, daytime grazing and dinner. Head towards Petitenget and you will pass some great restaurants, bakeries & cafes such as Sardine, Metis, Livingstones or Monsieur Spoon where you’ll enjoy delish pastries & croissants. You might also try some lunch or dinner at the very popular restaurant Nook which has great rice field views and amazing food. For a treat take the whole family or your friends to Ku De Ta, Cafe Del Mar or Potato Head for sunset cocktails, chilled music followed by dinner. These are very popular beach clubs and are also very family-friendly as there are oceanfront swimming pools with children’s menus. Other beach/ day clubs worth visiting include La Brisa at Echo Beach, Mrs Sippy, Tropicola & 707 in Batu Belig.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta ( Asia’s premier water theme park ) or the Finns Recreation Club where they’ll love the waterslides, ten pin bowling or the massive in-door trampoline centre. For dinner, there’s ribs and burgers at Naughty Nuris followed by dessert at Gusto gelato or Kynd Community. Culturally a day trip to Ubud’s Monkey Forest Temple is a fun day out.
For the ladies, there are a number of stylish day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have a relaxing Balinese massage. Head to Rob Peetoom, Sundari Day Spa, Spring days spa or the popular Blow Bar along Jalan Kayu Aya. Follow this up with an afternoon shopping in the Oberoi area where there are art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores. For more shopping options grab a Blue Bird Taxi and make your way to the Kartika Plaza area in Kuta where you’ll find the Discovery & Lippo Shopping Mall.
If you feel like working out and burning off those holiday calories then Soham Gym has all the latest cardio equipment with daily yoga classes – you can buy daily, weekly or monthly passes.
When you stay at Villa Balidamai there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love staying here!
For other Seminyak Villas in this price range & close to Eat Street, please browse our website or contact our reservation team today.
This is one of the most popular Bali Villas so please book Villa Balidamai well in advance, especially if you’re travelling to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Air-conditioned en-suite bedroom, double bed, with shower, located on the second floor.
- Air-conditioned ensuite bedroom, king-size bed, writing desk, with bathtub and shower.
- Queen size bed, with adjoining shower and toilet, with large private terrace.
- Swimming pool 4 x12 meters, with relaxing gazebo.
- Large veranda, living and open dining area with a fan.
- Fully-equipped kitchenette with gas oven and stove, fridge, toaster, blender, coffee maker.
- Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Stereo/iPod docking in the living room, and in one of the bedrooms and poolside.
- Bath amenities, bathrobes, hairdryer & slippers.
- A flat-screen TV with Int’l satellite channels & DVD & Bluetooth CD player.
- In-room safety deposit boxes.
- Mosquito racquets, coils and lotions are provided.
- Full-time staff to take care of and anticipate all guests requirements.
- 24 hour Villa Security
- Daily complimentary mineral water.
- Daily complimentary breakfast.
- Spa & Massage facilities with outside professional spa providers.
- Outside catering services or BBQ for parties.
- Tour Assistance on notice during reservation.
Low Season: AUD 587 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- ^ January – 31 March
- 1 April – 30 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season: AUD 658 (3 Nights minimum stay)
1 July – 31 August
Peak Season: AUD 879 (5 Nights minimum stay)
20 December – 5 January 2023
Rate is subject to 21% tax and service charge
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room
- One night stay in Villa with private pool
- 24 hours villa service and security service.
- Daily breakfast is served in the villa.
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival.
- Complimentary wireless internet for 24 hours.
- Complimentary Mineral Water
We stayed here for 6 days and it was magic. The villa has absolutely everything you need . We of course only used one bedroom but you could easily share with two other couples for a great holiday. The cleanliness inside and the grounds outside was made it so nice to just relax. The staff, well they were nothing short of fantastic. Putu, the main man, Waiyan who made us breakfast every day with a beaming smile and Made who was on duty all night as a security man was just so helpful. (Especially when our taxi would get lost and he would be outside waiting for us ). Kadek and Nengah who helped with cleaning and gardening smiled and assisted in every way they could. Could not praise them more , just delightful people. The pool was such a great sight when we got home from shopping. We were here for a wedding so one day some of our relatives comes for a swim. Only one tip , I would suggest taking a pic of the card and map to here as a few taxis had trouble finding their way. Putu was fantastic in that he would speak to taxi drivers to give directions over the phone. All in all, fantastic!
Trip Advisor Reviewed May 2017
From start to finish, our short two night stay was absolutely beautiful.
The house is stunning, with authentic decor and a beautiful private pool. The staff were so friendly, including the breakfast staff and the individual who gave us a tour of the villa on our first day.
The only thing i would mention, is that the Security Guard would often walk into the villa to ask us questions or cater to our requests, without knocking. However, other than that, it was absolutely perfect.
Thank you to all the staff for a fabulous stay.
Trip Advisor Reviewed October 2018
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Damai is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that provides plenty of space for guests to move freely from the gorgeous outdoor tropical setting with your own private pool and great indoor living areas that offer complete versatility to enjoy your holiday abode. Situated just off Jalan Drupadi guests can easily walk […]
For a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental, Villa Damai Lestari ticks all the boxes. Firstly a prime location, right at the top of Seminyak’s most famous Eat Street, close to ATM’s and convenience stores. It includes breakfast, has a large garden with a private pool, spacious living areas, perfect bedrooms with en-suites and best […]
Villa Bahia is a wonderful, budget-friendly 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located on the fringes of Seminyak just off Sunset Road. Around 5-10 minutes to central Seminyak’s Oberoi Street is famed for all of its great eating options, an amazing choice of really good cafes, day spas and diverse array of colourful boutiques, shops […]
Villa Vitari with its prime Seminyak location just a short stroll from the iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club is one of the best priced 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rentals in the area. With such close proximity to the beach, deluxe furnishings and spacious tropical gardens, it’s hard to beat. You will have friendly […]
A comfortable villa offering exceptional value, Villa Bisi is a budget 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for a family or group of couples travelling together, wanting to be close to Seminyak’s best tourist attractions and the beach. The villa is fully serviced by friendly staff so all you will have to do is relax […]
Villa Erja is a modern private pool 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental on the border of amazing Seminyak. The villa features a double-storey house with an open-concept living space offering direct pool access. The nearest beach in Seminyak is just 10 min away by taxi away and it takes just minutes to get to Petitenget and Batu Belig – some of the trendiest shopping and dining streets in Seminyak you will want to check out.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols