What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- 10 minute walk to the beach which is perfect for the family & kids
- This villa is right in the centre of Seminyak so you are close to world famous restaurants on Eat Street & Double Six area
- Near the new Seminyak Village where you can find great restaurants, day spas, cafes and shops
- Open air tropical feel and with chic and stylish interiors
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, car / scooter hire, taxis, health food shops, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, supermarkets, taxis & pharmacy
- Fantastic value considering you are getting your own private pool 4-bedroom villa, with staff in a fabulous location
- Friendly and really helpful on site staff to clean for you every day
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Chef & butler with security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Bamboo is located within the safe confines of the exclusive Aramanis Villa Estate located just off Jalan Raya Seminyak. This 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental has great indoor/outdoor spaces, perfect for a large family or group of friends on a Bali getaway. Guests will be treated to 24-hour five-star service by the professionally trained staff. Plus your only 1.3 km to Double Six Beach, 700 metres to Bintang Supermarket & 500 metres to Made’s Warung.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Upon entering Villa Bamboo you will find yourself in a tranquil poolside setting with the modern elements of the villas striking architecture, a sleek flat-roofed façade and vibrant tropical green garden. A sparkling pool stretches almost the length of the villa with a solid timber decking, some rattan sun recliners with parasol umbrellas, perfect for helping you to slip straight into holiday mode as you’re waited on by your attentive butlers.
The living areas are wonderfully functional, the villas smart design consists of a double-height ceiling with huge floor to ceiling glass panels allows you separate the dining and lounge areas and at the same time enjoy an alfresco indoor/outdoor environment or relax in air-conditioned comfort. At one end a comfortable TV/media room with a large sofa has all the latest in home entertainment. A beautiful wood dining table seats 8 guests adjacent to the modern kitchen with its functional island bench with stools; perfect if you love entertaining or for those amazing dinner parties.
4 Luxury bedrooms with air-con
The bedrooms are modern, bright and airy, the master suite features a king-size bed, natural timber furnishings. Two guest rooms also provide king-size sleeping arrangements while the fourth room has twin beds, tropical gardens, soaking tubs and rain showers a feature of the private en-suite bathrooms. All rooms offer the choice between A/C or ceiling fans to suit your desired comfort.
Staff and services
The team of staff at the Aramanis Villa estate are professionally trained and will do their utmost to ensure you needs are taken care of for a very relaxing holiday. You will be taken care of by the villa manager, chefs, butlers and the housekeeping staff will clean the villa daily.
Around Villa Bamboo, Seminyak ( great location near Eat Street!! )
The Aramanis complex is located in a quiet street, close to Sunset Road and Jalan Raya Seminyak which will bring you to the renowned ‘Eat Street’. Conveniently located nearby is Bintang Supermarket with fresh produce, loads of goodies, fruit, veggies & alcohol and ATM’s in case you need to withdraw funds.
You are toward the Legian side of Seminyak thus you will be able to take a stroll to Double Six Beach, passing by lots of boutiques, handicrafts and souvenir shops along the way. Make sure you visit Double Six beach at sunset time to watch the best sunset in Bali while having a few cocktails. The best beach bar for this is La Plancha.
For the ladies, there are loads of day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Jari Menari, The Blow Bar on Eat Street, the Shampoo Lounge, Therapy Day Spa and Rob Peetoom or Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget. Follow this up with an afternoon browsing the art galleries, boutiques, jewellery and homewares shops in the chic Oberoi area. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird taxi and make you’re way to the Kartika Plaza area in Kuta where there are large shopping centres like Lippo & Discovery Shopping Mall.
If you want to do some shopping then your in luck as Villa Bamboo is surrounded by shops selling souvenirs, clothing, jewellery etc. Make sure you also visit the three best beach bars in Bali: Ku De Ta, Potato Head & Cafe Del Mar which are all near the villa and great for a day by the beach, sipping cocktails, enjoying delish food with the family or your friends.
When you stay at Villa Bamboo there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Bamboo well in advance.
- 4 bedrooms that are fully air conditioned that sleeps 8 guests comfortably. Guests of the master bedroom enjoy a large suite featuring an outdoor rain forest-style shower, with a walk through wardrobe, , and an en suite featuring a deep free-standing soaking tub overlooking the bathroom’s private garden, creating the ultimate romantic escape.
- The entertainment room is complete with a massive flat screen satellite TV/DVD and iPod docking station
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool 9 x 3 m
- Outdoor furniture
- Amazing wifi throughout the villa
- Daily manager availability to organise tours, dinner reservations, in house villa massage and spa treatments as well as car hire and advice on where to shop, take the kids and places to eat
- Daily butler service
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 x 7 security
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 653
3 Bedroom AUD 508
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 711
3 Bedroom AUD 580
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom AUD 863
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes :
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Daily butler and maid service
- 24 Hours security
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
Pool area and gardens were also lovely and days went by with us just relaxing and taking it easy in this incredible villa.
The villa staff were there to keep an eye on them and make sure that snacks were provided whenever needed. My husband and I just loved relaxing in the lounge area & catching up on some much needed holiday reading. In terms of interiors, the place was kept really clean and the bathrooms were also cleaned daily by the staff. Make as much mess as you like and it would be cleaned by mid morning.
Late afternoon was always an event as we all went down the the beach which was close by to enjoy the sunset. Making our way back to the villa we generally stopped for dinner at one of the many restaurants. We so love the villa lifestyle and the privacy you get and after spending time at this fabulous villa we will never go back to a hotel again!
Service, staff, cleanliness of villa and grounds. Nothing was too much trouble for our wonderful butler Ii Lu and we wanted to bring her home with us. A lovely stay had by all.
We would love to be able to come back again and experience this fabulous villa. Great times and happy memories.
As soon as we arrived we knew everything was totally cool and 100% legit - the place was sensational & looked exactly the same as the photos - with Putu and Komang as staff who made our stay even better.
They would wake us up politely in the morning and cook us breakfast - but would leave it in the fridge & on the table if we wanted to sleep in.
Can't wait to come here again:))
We stayed in Villa Bamboo for 5 nights .. it was our first time in Bali .. and this villa made the experience so much more exceptional. The place is gorgeous. The pool absolutely amazing. The staff are so helpful, friendly and courteous.
The only problem with this villa . its so gorgeous, you don’t want to leave and explore Bali. Aramanis Villas are about a 7 minute walk to the main shopping street in Seminyak, heaps of shopping and restaurants. Starbucks is only around the corner !
The beach is a bit further down, maybe 20 minutes all up, not a hard walk at all, and quite enjoyable as you pass the shops and restaurants. But a taxi is only a few dollars anyway. Villa Aramanis can organise all transport and tours for you.
Definitely a high recommendation from our family for Bamboo Aramanis.
Trip Advisor Reviewed October 2019
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Santai Drupadi is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & features traditional Balinese aesthetics and is designed for maximum enjoyment of its large tropical gardens and private pool areas. Villa Santai is a fantastic Bali holiday home for families or group of friends, wanting to be close to all the action, without compromising […]
Villa Pandora is a traditional Balinese 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a large tropical garden, fabulous swimming pool hidden away in the centre of Seminyak. This popular area is famous for it’s shopping boutiques, high-end restaurants, trendy cafes, yoga studios and beach clubs. When you are swimming and relaxing in the gorgeous garden […]
Situated in a private gated villa complex; The Residence Seminyak, Villa Shanti is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers guests a fantastic central Seminyak location just one street back from Eat Street. The complex offers 24-hour service with concierge and hotel-style services. Great location & great value!
Villa An Tan is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located just off Jalan Drupadi, offers guests a wonderful central & prime Seminyak location. Four well appointed bedrooms with spacious living and entertaining areas provides exceptional accommodation for 8 guests. If you’re looking for a villa with a fantastic outdoor setting and […]
Villa Windu Sari is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is ideally located within a secure and private gated Windu villas estate in Seminyak’s most sort after area of Petitenget where you are 700 metres to La Lucciola Restaurant, 850 metres to Petitenget Beach & The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall – how convenient!!
Nestled in the heart of the most exciting part of Bali; central Seminyak, Villa Ku Besar offers a quiet location with easy access to the most sort after areas and most importantly the sands of Seminyak Beach. The very spacious 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental offers extensive gardens, fantastic living areas, a huge 24 […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings