What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- AMAZING value as your getting your own private pool 2-bedroom villa in this tranquil Canggu location!
- Lovely, spacious garden area with 20 m swimming pool
- Traditional Balinese style architecture with an open plan tropical holiday feel
- Peaceful location yet Villa Belong Dua is located a 10-minute drive from Canggu (Echo and Old Man’s Beach) and a 30-minute drive to the popular area of Seminyak, Petitenget & Oberoi.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, car / scooter hire, delis, bakeries, patisseries, Finns Recreation Club and health food shops
- FREE airport pick up
- Butlers & chef included
- Breakfast included
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Belong Dua offers guests an expansive tropical hideaway, given this is only a 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental, Belong Dua is more akin to the size of a three or four bedroom holiday residence.
The villa is ideal if you’re seeking peace and serenity, located in the quiet seaside village of Seseh, guests will be able to observe traditional Balinese life away from the tourist crowds.
Two delightful en-suite bedrooms provide the discerning holiday maker with an exceptional level of accommodation.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The Garden of Eden would not be inappropriate when describing the outdoor setting at Villa Belong Dua. It appears to have been created centuries ago with its rustic stone pool deck, Hindu temple, antique poolside bale and alluring Buddha statue guarding the outstretched 20 metre pool. The garden is filled with mature trees, soaring coconut palms and dainty frangipanis emitting soft scents around the garden. The poolside lounges boast thick cushions providing ultra comfort as you drift off into a state of complete relaxation in the tropical warmth.
The open-air living pavilions offer rustic charm, with a rarely seen level of sophistication, antique timber furnishings with earthly decorative hues blend perfectly to create an elegant environment. The pavilions are fan cooled; an oversized built in sofa offers ideal views of the pool and in a separate pavilion the dining area and well equipped kitchen is ideal place to enjoy meals with friends and loved ones. There is a dedicated media room, fully air-conditioned where you can watch TV, maybe a DVD in the comfort of a cooling leather sofa.
Two elegant bedrooms suites in individual stand-alone pavilions feature rustic timbered four poster beds with sheer netting for uninterrupted sleeping. There is a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fans and each suite has its own patio with a comfy daybed and setting for two. The en-suite bathrooms are air-conditioned and feature stunning stone baths behind floor to ceiling glass walls with outdoor rain showers in outdoor tropical gardens.
Staff & Services
Guests should be ready to be pampered by the friendly and attentive staff at Villa Belong Dua. Skilled chefs will prepare wholesome tropical inspired breakfasts and lunches and dinners at your request to suit your pallet. The villa will be cleaned daily at your convenience and the manager is always on hand to serve any special requirements you may have.
Around Villa Belong Dua, Canggu
Villa Belong Dua is located close to Seseh Beach and in between Cemagi and Echo Beaches. The immediate area allows you to take peaceful walks around the villa on quiet village roads as you take in the expansive rice field views. T
anah Lot Temple is a popular tourist attraction just a few minutes from the villa while Echo Beach offers an array of trendy beach front cafes, local warungs and popular seafood BBQ option right in front of the rolling waves. If you need a Seminyak fix for some shopping or fine dining, it’s no more than a 30 minute drive by bar and less by scooter.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so please make sure you book Villa Belong Dua well ahead, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 4 adults (2 bedrooms with king-size beds); 1 baby cot; extra bed available (additional cost)
- Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilions; air-conditioned media room; pool side bale for relaxation
- Large swimming pool : 20m x 4m (4m x 4m kids area)
- Great WiFi throughout the villa
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Cot, high chair as well as books, games and toys for the children
- 4 bicycles with helmets to explore the area.
- BBQ for those al fresco dinners with the family
- Villa manager ( who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner reservations, car hire, in house spa treatments, massages as well as dinner parties and events – make sure you speak to him about a BBQ dinner party), chef; 3 butlers; gardener/pool attendant; 2 security guards.
- The villa’s suggestion menu includes a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Airport transfer
Low Season AUD 438 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 599 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 730 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 774 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily breakfast
- Wifi internet connection
The villa staff were incredibly attentive, the villa and all of its facilities were 5 star - thanks to Ina at Bali Villa Escapes for recommending this villa and for putting up with all my emails.
It's a real meditative place that seems to envelope you. For a real stress buster I would recommend this villa and easily give it a 10 out of 10!
The beautiful garden areas and the lovely swimming pool is the first thing you notice and this was the place where we spent most of our time.
There was also a media room, a large living area and the bedrooms are simply divine, with fun outdoor showers.
We really loved the daily massages, and watching all the wonderful Balinese nature in the garden. Doing laps in the pool was hubbies daily routine which he really looked forward to.
The staff by the end of our stay became our friends and we loved having them around - we will miss them so much!
The food was always scrumptious, we absolutely loved the fresh juices for breakfast prepared for us.
Definitely coming back.
The area was really relaxing & we found it easy to go into the Jalan Batu Bolong shopping strip for a few nights to take the kids out for a meal. Pool and facilities were far far better than we anticipated.
You should really try spending some time here.
Thanks to all the staff at Belong Dua for a their wonderful service.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Enigma Bali Villas ( Mia ) is part of a boutique villa estate located in rural Canggu and just 500 meters from the very popular Echo Beach. Guests will be able to enjoy a casual stroll to the beach passed lush rice fields and the now popular Batu Bolong Beach is just 5 minutes by […]
Villa Anyar is a gorgeous 2-bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental where modern luxuries and Balinese tropical charm go hand in hand. Surrounded by rice paddy fields , the views from this hidden gem in Canggu are breathtakingly beautiful! Yep – you get to enjoy those views from the bedrooms, the living room and the garden […]
Villa Saba Nakula offers a prime Canggu location right next to the Finns Club where you and the kids can enjoy complimentary membership. This fabulous 2 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental has a private pool, fantastic service from highly trained hospitality staff and its close to Berawa and Batu Belig Beaches as well. Saba Nakula […]
Villa Saba Yudhistira is a delightful 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. The location is in hip and happening Canggu; a bustling beach area just 10 minutes from vibrant Seminyak and offering you some of the best beaches in Bali. This villa offers accommodation for 4 lucky guests making it ideal for a small family […]
Villa Enigma is a 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental that exudes charm, comfort & style. This lovely holiday villa rental is located in the beautiful Canggu & is a 5 minute walk from Echo Beach. It is surrounded by the most beautiful rice paddies, the villa is perfect for a family or group looking […]
Villa Avalon is an exceptional 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental tropical hideaway, just 50 meters from the beach and located right on the borders of Seminyak, Canggu and Batu Belig. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer holiday villa rental than Villa Avalon; part of the private Avalon Villa Complex where guests […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings