Villa Bendega Rato Canggu, 3 bedrooms
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- 5-minute easy walk to Echo Beach – this is a fantastic location, central yet really quiet
- Gorgeous swimming pool and garden area with modern facilities
- The kids will love the pool and the adults will enjoy the atmosphere in the open-plan tropical, spacious living areas
- Near Canggu’s main shopping & dining strip (Jalan Batu Bolong)
- Only 20 minutes to Seminyak
- Media room with 50-inch TV & Sonos sound system
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Chef, butler & security
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, health food shops, scooter/car hire, bottle shops, pharmacies, delis, patisserie, bakeries & supermarkets
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 & 2023: find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Bendega Rato is part of the Bendega Villas Estate & is possibly one of the best 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rentals offering an exceptional amount of indoor/outdoor living space & features luxury furnishings, fittings and finishings.
Perfect for the next family holiday in Bali.
The outdoor bale at the poolside is an exceptional outdoor entertainment area as is the sunset deck on the rooftop. Located just one street back from the most happening strip in Canggu (Jalan Batu Bolong) guests can easily access Canggu’s best beaches and Beach Clubs such as Cafe Del Mar, La Brisa, Holywings, Finns and 707.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The huge rectangular shaped pool runs alongside the high perimeter fence with lots of tropical plants and flowers, a manicured lawn with huge tropical palms separates the pool from the main living pavilion. A comfortable bale/gazebo at the end of the pool invites you to curl up for an afternoon siesta or enjoy alfresco dining. And upstairs the sun deck features a comfortable gazebo and sun lounges to enjoy the dazzling sunsets and surrounding views.
The downstairs living area is right by the pool with huge sliding glass doors guests can enjoy air-conditioned comfort or local sea breezes. A lofty double-height ceiling hangs above the stylish lounge area featuring a stylish couch with designer cushions. The flooring is polished and cool, and hues of grey and timber ornaments and artworks make a classy statement. There is a separate media room with large rattan sofas decorated with plush pink cushions, with ultra comfort in mind here. A sleek dining table seats 8 guests set in front of the ultra-modern kitchen.
3 large bedrooms
Three huge and stunning private bedroom suites are beautifully appointed with king-size four-poster canopied beds, rich timber floors and large sliding doors open to private balconies and patios. They feature every modern amenity and the en-suite bathrooms with matching white vanities, soaking tubs and rain showers offer a luxuriant bathing affair. Stylish timber louvres and local stone surfaces add to the opulence of these minimalist bathrooms.
Staff & Services
Guests can expect to be well looked after by the professionally trained Balinese staff at Villa Bendega Rato. Your villa manager will make sure that everything runs like clockwork, holiday time that is. Awake to a pre-ordered breakfast prepared by the chef and served by the butlers. The villa will be cleaned daily by the housekeeping staff and the 24-hour security detail will ensure your personal security at all times.
Around Villa Bendega Rato, Canggu (fabulous location near beach, cafes & restaurants!)
The villa is just a couple of minutes by car or scooter to Batu Bolong Beach where you can find a multitude of hip cafes, restaurants and brand new boutiques. Make sure you visit Old Man’s or The Lawn at sunset time. Have a few cocktails or cold Bintangs and enjoy one of the best sunsets in Bali. There are lots of cafes that are well priced and serve amazing food nearby. Our favourites are the new Milk & Madu, the famous Deus ex Machina, Shady Shack (or great vegan food), Crate (this is where everyone goes – make sure you don’t miss out) and Moana Fish Eatery, Mason, The Lawn and Luigi’s Hot Pizza.
Echo Beach with great surf and excellent seafood BBQ cafes is nearby as well. Seminyak and its vibrant and colourful streets and restaurants, amazing cafes & beach clubs are only 20 minutes from the villa. For the girls, there are heaps of day spas nearby where you can grab a massage or get your nails & hair done. Some of the best are Therapy, MYNX, Goldust, AMO and Spring day spas.
Travelling with kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club which has waterslides, ten pin bowling and a massive indoor trampoline centre. They’ll also enjoy renting a surfboard at Batu Bolong Beach or if you have toddlers then a day at Park Life is a great way to keep them entertained. Culturally, there are sunset photos at Tanah Lot Temple or a day trip to the Monkey Forest in Ubud.
Plus there are also some really good yoga studios all within 5 minutes. Head to The Practice, Samadi or Serenity Yoga. To keep everyone fed and happy there are two large supermarkets ( Pepito & Frestive) where you can get all your villa supplies nearby.
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Capacity: 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds); 3 additional beds available on request for children; separate master suite for 2 (optional) can be booked in conjunction with Bendega Rato
- Living Area: indoor sitting room; indoor dining for 12, outdoor dining for 10 at the pool pavilion; library/TV room; rooftop sundeck and bale
- Pool : 18m x 5m; 2nd pool (7m x 3m) in separate (optional) master suite
- Communication: WiFi internet access; PABX with phones in all rooms; laptop, fax and printer for guest use
- Entertainment: Sonos digital music system; iPod docks in all bedrooms; 2 plasma TVs, DVD players and movies; books; bikes
High chair; booster seat; baby cot; play mats; playpens; bicycle helmets; books, games, DVDs and toys
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; wood-burning brick stove; in-room safes; generator back-up; 2 bicycles; pizza oven; membership of the Finns Club
- Property Area : 950sqm (villas), 1,000sqm (land)
- Staff: A staff of 17 includes a manager, chef, 24-hour butlers, gardener, pool attendant, 24-hour security. Babysitter, masseuse, driver and yoga instructor are available on request. Staff shared with Bendega Nui
- Dining: a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes; selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks; children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: Chauffeured personal car on standby for up to 8 hours a day at a special daily rate (Complimentary for bookings of 5 bedrooms and above). Parking space is available within the villa compound for self-drivers
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 1,066 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,238 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,397 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,685 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
A huge thanks to Dewi & Yuayk at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this for us.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Boa is a 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is part of Canggu Beachside Villas, located just 1 minute from the beach where you can go swimming, walking and surfing. Plus you have your own private butler – how amazing! A gorgeous design, this villa rental boasts a sunny garden with a private swimming pool and a rooftop terrace where you can sit and sip cocktails while gazing at the mesmerizing view of the ocean and Bali’s breathtaking sunburst sky.
Villa Levi is a family & group friendly 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental that can actually sleep up to 8 guests. You will be taken care of by 5 friendly Balinese hospitality experts amid a blend of contemporary and traditional architecture. And only 200 metres to Echo beach & 4.8 km to KU DE TA, this is a fab villa for the best beach holiday.
Tropical, contemporary, stylish and comfortable, Villa Jaanuva is a charming 3-bedroom private pool villa in Canggu. Close to Finn’s Recreation Club, La Finca, the new mega day beach club Cafe Del Mar and the beach – the location is truly enviable!
Villa Kedidi is a luxury 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental, exuding style and charm whilst remaining unpretentious, features a private pool amid a beautifully designed tropical outdoor setting and offers sophisticated interiors. Just a stone’s throw away from Batu Bolong Beach, which has now become a very vibrant and hip part of Canggu, Villa […]
If hip Canggu is your scene, spending fun times at the very nearby Finns Beach Club or being only a 2 min walk to Berawa beach sounds appealing, then The Beach House is right up your alley! Fab cafes & restaurants are also close by where you can take the kids for a meal.
Villa Mia is one of those fabulous charming 3 bedroom holiday villa rentals in Canggu that you’re going to fall in love with from the moment you see it. It’s modern and perfectly blends into the Canggu vibe. Plus it’s only 650 metres to the popular Berawa beach & 300 metres to Finns Recreation Club – how fabulous!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols