UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Great location right in the heart of the Petitenget / Seminyak area – close to restaurants, bars, cafes, nightlife, day spas & shops
- Fantastic value as you are getting 2 bedrooms in a popular location
- 10 minutes easy walk to Petitenget beach and day clubs; Ku De Ta & Potato Head
- Private swimming pool and garden area
- Air conditioned bedrooms with TV’s
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacy, deli’s, patisseries, car / scooter hire, yoga studios & beach
- Top wifi & cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Can Barca is a lovely 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located in the equally fashionable and exciting Seminyak area.
Seminyak is famous for its beaches, trendy cafes, bars, boutiques, yoga studios, gyms, health food bars and restaurants. The villa is ideal for a small family or a group of four who wish to enjoy a relaxing and fun holiday in Bali without spending a fortune on their villa accommodation.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The exterior of Villa Can Barca is very family friendly. Lush lawns surround a spacious swimming pool and flanking the pool on one side are tropical plants and exotic flowers. Tucked into a corner of the tropical garden is a traditional bale with a daybed and beside it on the lawn are two lounge chairs where guests can sprawl out and enjoy the lovely scenery and peaceful Balinese ambience.
The Living Area
The open plan living room of Villa Can Barca can be found in an open sided building which is right beside the pool. It has a vaulted wooden ceiling, tasteful Balinese décor and a lovely grey sofa which faces a wall mounted flat screen TV. Beside the sofa is a wooden dining set placed right on the edge of the building. Guests can sit here and enjoy tasty meals with a lovely view of the garden and pool.
2 bedrooms with air conditioning
Villa Can Barca has two large bedrooms and in each one, there is a king bed, lovely wooden furniture, a study desk and table and a glass door that leads directly out to a patio overlooking the garden. The décor is very beautiful and creates a very comfortable and relaxing space. Each bedroom has it’s own private en-suite bathroom and guests will definitely feel comfortable in them.
Staff and Services
The villa is adequately staffed with well trained staff. There is a daily cleaning service and guests can get in house spa treatments and massages for a small fee. The staff will ensure you are comfortable and taken care of throughout your stay.
Around Villa Can Barca, Seminyak ( only 10 min to the beach !! )
There is no shortage of things to do while at the villa as it is within close proximity to the lovely Petitenget Beach and clubs such as Potato Head & Ku De Ta are only minutes away. Plus you are very close to Seminyak Village and Square where there are lots of shopping and dining options. If you can’t live without your daily coffee fix your in luck as there are some really good cafes near the villa. Make sure you go to: Pison, Kynd (the super popular vegan cafe), Little Ingka, Kim Soo and Sea Circus. If you want to stock up on all your villa supplies there’s a Pepito supermarket roughly 5 mins away where you can get fresh food, snacks, alcohol and veggies.
A perfect villa if your coming to Bali with kids as your also near the Finns Recreation Club which has a water slides, ten pin bowling and trampolines. There are also loads of family friendly cafes and restaurants in central Seminyak to take the kids. Try Hanks Pizza, Sisterfields, Cornerhouse, Johnny Rockets & Man Frydays at Seminyak Square.
For the ladies there are also lots of upmarket day spas close by where you can get a massage and your hair and nails done. Do it in style at the Blow Bar ( along Jalan Kayu Aya ) where you can sip champagne as well.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Can Barca well in advance.
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with private en-suite bathroom and amenities
- High quality linen
- Living Area : Open living & dining area, Flat screen LCD TV 42” & cable TV in the living area
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Digital safe in each room for complete peace of mind
- Private swimming pool size 3 X 6.5 metres
- Communication : Free wi-fi internet connection
- Lush tropical garden with palm trees, shrubs and local flowers
- Garden gazebo with grassed thatched-roof
- Parking Area
- Welcome drink, fresh flower & fresh towel upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Staff : Daily cleaning service
- Transport : Return airport transfer (1 time airport pick up & drop at the airport)
- Personal laundry & dry cleaning at additional small cost
- Cooking service by a highly trained cook upon request
- Alcoholic drink supply
- Yoga lesson & spa treatment
- Baby sitter, car & driver
Low Season AUD 320 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 402 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season AUD 467 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates are subject to 10% tax and service charge
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
For the price and prime really central location this was really good value. We always used to stay in a hotel and this was our first try in a villa - this was a great decision and we will most certainly be coming back again.
The villa manager and staff ensured we were all looked after and were there to cook and clean daily. We loved the pool area which was always spotless and the kids were happy to play in the garden/pool while we read and basically did nothing except fully. Most afternoons we walked to the beach and watched the sunset and then made our way to one of the restaurants nearby.
Definitely a great holiday experience without the big price tag. A huge thanks for Dewi at Bali Villa Escapes for organising all of this for us.
Booking through Lala was easy and responsive plus Christos who managed the property was on hand to help with anything. We’d love to stay in this Villa again.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Samuan Kalih is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is part of an exclusive villa estate situated in the most sort after area of sophisticated Seminyak, close to the Petitenget strip. Villa Kalih is located right next to Villa Siki and when rented together they can form a five bedroom retreat. The […]
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Seminyak just a few minutes from the activity of Seminyak Square and the fashionable Petitenget strip ( only 500 metres away ), The Light Exclusive Villas & Spa offers modern accommodation with private pool villas. The complex offers ideal accommodation option for couples, groups of friends and families with a choice of 1 to 4 bedrooms. Each villa offers private lounge and dining areas with kitchenettes and very comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Plus it’s only 700 metres to Oberoi Street & The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall.
Villa Potsea is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental provides all the modern amenities along with an affordable nightly rate for a memorable Bali Escape. Built over two floors, Villa Portsea is the quintessential Bali holiday villa for four guests, perfectly located so you can explore by foot, the stylish Petitenget strip, offering some […]
Are you looking for a great 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, that’s well priced, in a fabulous location with a private pool that allows you to experience that true Bali vibe? Look no further; Villa Lotus, just as the name suggests is sure to deliver exactly that, peace and serenity. Villa Lotus provides the […]
Villa Eshara II takes tropical living to a whole new level; this gorgeous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is a delightful display of the finest deluxe amenities with delightful tropical charm rarely seen. Just 300 meters from all the action of Seminyak’s famous Eat Street and an easy stroll to Bali’s best known tourist […]
Villa Laella is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is set within a fashionable and bustling Seminyak district with high end restaurants, day spas and exciting nightlife. The villa is perfect for a small family or a group of friends who want a holiday of fun and sun and with the proximity of […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings