- Complimentary breakfast (Healthy breakfast, Continental or Indonesian),
- Welcome drink, snacks and chilled towel upon arrival.
- Morning coffee and tea service.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villa area.
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- 5 minutes to the beach in the heart of Seminyak.
- Great value as you are getting your very own private pool villa in a popular area.
- Private chef & 24/7 security
- 2 swimming pools – this is a very family-friendly villa
- 900 metres to Ku De Ta & 600 meters to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & Naughty Nuri’s Warung
- Cinema room with projector and screen for those family movie nights
- Can host large events of up to 30 guests
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, car/scooter hire, supermarkets, bottle shops, delis, patisseries, bakeries and pharmacy
- Sauna and Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Casa Mateo is a fantastic 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located just a few hundred meters from Jalan Oberoi affording guests peace and quiet while still being close to all of Seminyak’s most popular tourist attractions; Eat Street and the Double Six beach area. The villa features a mix of contemporary living, great modern amenities and a real tropical ambience where your only 1 km to Petitenget Beach & 600 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall.
Its 5 bedrooms make it perfect for a getaway with friends and family alike who want to be in the heart of vibrant and popular Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Once you enter through the villa front gate you are greeted by a spacious tropical garden where you can enjoy time around your private pool together. This private villa boasts 2 swimming pools, a 20-metre lap pool and a smaller pool perfect for the kids. The lawns are well maintained where you can be served BBQ meals prepared by the chef and outdoor dining area. There is a dedicated spa area with massage beds that doubles as a yoga area along with a sauna room. Upstairs is a sun deck area great for entertaining.
The downstairs living area features an open-plan layout with white-washed timber furnishings, earthly hues and cooling floors and palimanan stone walls. There is a large timber dining table and back to back lounges where you can enjoy the garden and a movie on the flat-screen TV. Head upstairs to the air-conditioned media room with surround sound and a huge projector screen.
5 modern bedrooms with air-con
The master bedroom is located upstairs with a comfy four-poster bed under a mosquito net, flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private balcony. A spacious dressing area has plenty of wardrobe space and the private en-suite is open-air with a great soaking tub and rain shower. The 4 guest rooms boast premium king-size beds, a mini-bar, safety box and en-suite with a mix of soaking tubs and monsoon showers.
Staff & Services
The team of Balinese staff is professionally trained and has had plenty of experience looking after guests from all over the world. The villa manager will make sure all your needs are taken care of and the chef will prepare local and international flare, the villa will be cleaned daily.
Around Villa Casa Mateo, Seminyak ( you are right in the heart of Seminyak!! )
The villa is in a fantastic Seminyak location, one block back from the famous Oberoi Street where you can satisfy every food, drink, shopping and entertainment desire. Seminyak Square has shops of all descriptions, ATM’s restaurants and Seminyak Beach is easily accessible on foot.
For a real treat make sure you visit the two biggest beach day clubs in Bali; Ku De Ta and Potato Head for a few sunset cocktails or cold Bintangs and a dinner you’ll never forget.
For the ladies who feel like a bit of pampering, there are loads of day spas close to the villa where you can get your hair and nails done and one of those amazing Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Rob Peetoom or Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget or The Blow Bar on Eat Street. If you feel like shopping all you need to do is make your way to Seminyak Square and go from there. You’ll find lots of clothing, jewellery, souvenir & homeware shops. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird Taxi and make your way to the Kartika Plaza area in Kuta where you’ll find the Discovery & Lippo Shopping Mall.
If you love your coffee there are lots of great cafes nearby where you can also grab a bite to eat with the family. Try the famous Revolver, Little Ingka, Pison and Livingstones (they make their pastries on-site).
There are loads of restaurants close by including Motel Mexicola, Bikini, Kim Soo, Cafe Bali, Sea Circus, Drifter Surf Shop, Sisterfields, Happy Chappy and Monsieur Spoon ( for great croissants and coffee). Burn off those holiday calories at Soham Gym where they have the latest cardio equipment. There’s also an F45 studio in Batu Belig about 10 min away. For more gyms in Seminyak click here.
Travelling with kids? If you come with the kids and want to keep them entertained then a day out at the Waterbom Bali in Kuta or the Finns Recreation Club ( waterslides, indoor trampoline centre & ten pin bowling) is a great idea. For dinner, there’s burgers at Grill’d or BossMan and for dessert, there are hand made chocolates at Krakakoa or gelato at famous Gusto.
When you stay at Villa Casa Mateo there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Casa Mateo well in advance.
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Private entrance to the villa
- Expansive living and dining area
- Private tropical garden
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Private swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Sunbathing chairs
- Sauna and Outdoor bathtub
- Fully air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control
- Safe deposit boxes
- In-house Stereo System, CD-VCD-DVD Player
- Satellite TV Channel
- Cinema Room with a full range of DVD Movies & Series
- All Area Wireless Internet connection
- Telephone line
- BBQ set
- Baby Cot
- Baby Chair
- Power back up from Generator Set
- Private parking
- New Hyundai H-1 12 seat car & driver rental including – petrol will be charged. Please pre-book the car at the time of confirmation to make sure you have the car for the duration of your trip. Car rental charge at USD 70 per day.
- Trained Balinese staff offers fabulous personalised service catering to your holiday needs to provide a wide variety of services, including daily breakfast served privately in your villa & organizing meals or massage & spa treatment, etc.
- Villa Casa Mateo Manager is responsible for the overall operation of Villa Casa Mateo including staffing, special requests, dinner reservations, tour bookings, dinner parties etc. Guests can reach the manager 24 hours a day.
- Villa Casa Mateo Chef has developed a wonderful in-house menu of restaurant standard cuisine. The Chef will be happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements or needs. Dinner parties and special events can be catered for.
- Villa Attendants are responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness at Villa Casa Mateo. They are also on hand to aid the cook in the preparation and serving of guest meals.
- The Villa is guarded for 24-hours to ensure the security of the guest and villa property.
- Airport transfer
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season: AUD 1,622 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 30 June (Excluding Easter)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season: AUD 1,904 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 19 April – 26 April (Easter)
- 1 July – 15 September
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Rates are including Service Charges and VAT (No hidden charges)
Rates Include :
"We have just celebrated my husbands 40th Birthday at Casa Mateo and had a wonderful experience. The set up of the Birthday Dinner was superb, the bbq food was amazing and they even went the extra mile to decorate with the Jungle theme. If you are travelling with a group, this Villa and the team of amazing staff are the best! We recommend this Villa and will visit again!"
Trip Advisor Reviewed November 2017
"We stayed at Casa Mateo 6 years ago, and then again last month. The villa location is amazing - so easy to walk to restaurants, good coffee spots, bars and day spas. Plus, a $2-3 taxi will get you where you need to be if you can't be bothered walking. The staff at Casa Mateo are second to none. They are attentive, helpful, and keep the villa looking immaculate very quietly. Highly recommend dining in a few times as the food is amazing. We had the Asian BBQ and a few breakfasts. If you're in a group there are a few different areas for people to recharge so if you need some time to yourself, but not hidden in your room, Casa Mateo is a great choice. Rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are luxurious."
Trip Advisor Reviewed September 2018
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Shambala is the quintessential 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, with a fabulous tropical garden, five gorgeous bedrooms and a series of private accommodation and living pavilions that offer guests maximum space and privacy. This is the perfect luxury holiday retreat for large families or a group of close friends wanting to be in […]
At one end of Jalan Kayu Jati you will find possibly the most popular eatery in Seminyak, Sisterfields and at the other end right on Seminyak Beach one the Petitenget strips most famous and popular restaurants, La Lucciola. It’s between these two icons in a quiet lane where you will find the wonderful 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Shinta Dewi. Your private swimming pool, well-equipped gym, semi-open-air living and dining areas and fabulous team of Balinese staff will make for a most memorable Bali holiday.
Villa LeGa is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is one of the villas in Seminyak that can officially boast to offering an absolute beachfront location. This contemporary villa offers luxurious tropical living at its best with no expense spared on all the creature comforts for comfortable holiday accommodation. This two-storey villa boasts […]
On the fringes of Seminyak and just a short stroll to Batu Belig Beach, Villa Ipanema is a 5 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & has been recently renovated offering stylish, luxurious tropical holiday living for up to 10 guests. Guests can easily walk along the beach to some of the most popular tourist attractions […]
Recently renovated, Villa Aveli is a beautiful 5 bedroom Seminyak villa to rent. With its perfect fusion of modern-day luxury and Balinese charm, this Villa is perfect for a family or group seeking to enjoy the ultimate holiday in Bali. The villa enjoys a central location in the bustling Seminyak area famous for its nightlife, bars, restaurants, cafe, day spas and boutiques where you’re only 850 meters to Petitenget Beach & 800 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall.
Villa Kalimaya I is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental location that could arguably be one of the best in Bali, tucked away, just behind Seminyak’s new Seminyak Village shopping centre, guests can easily access Eat Street, up-scale Jalan Oberoi/Petitenget and the beach. The villa sleeps up to 12 guests with a large garden, […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols