UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Fabulous Seminyak location where you are in the centre of absolutely everything; restaurants, bottle shops, bars, health food shops, cafes, delis, day spas, yoga studios, gyms, patisseries and Bintang supermarket are only minutes away
- 24 hour security service
- Breakfast included
- Gorgeous swimming pool and garden area – this is a very family friendly villa
- Great value for your holiday as you are getting your own 3 bedroom private pool villa with staff in a popular location
- Within walking distance of famous Double Six area
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Cemara is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located within a private villa estate right in the heart of Seminyak. You will love the amazing location as well as the tranquility and fantastic ambiance you feel as soon as you enter the villa.
Guests can enjoy peace and quiet while still being just a short stroll to the most popular attractions of vibrant Seminyak. The villa can also be rented as a 2 bedroom villa; the beach is no more than a 10 min stroll away and the kids are sure to enjoy the huge gardens and lawn area. A fully enclosed living area provides air-conditioned comfort and the staff provides service that is second to none.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
At each end of the pool sun lounges and fresh towels are at the ready for you to start working on a golden holiday tan. Flanked by two bedroom pavilions on one side and expansive lawn areas the other guests will never feel enclosed. A mature mango trees provides plenty of shade out of the sun while a vibrant bougainvillea adds an amazing burst of tropical color. The thatched roof poolside bale and dainty frangipani trees will make sure you remember you’re in a tropical island paradise.
The living area located on the ground floor of the main two-storey pavilion is versatile and spacious, open the large sliding glass doors and enjoy the tropical breezes circulated by the ceiling fans or reside in air-conditioned comfort. Lounge on the sofa in front of the large flat-screen TV while the staff prepares a sumptuous lunch or dinner for you, maybe something with a little spice or international flare at your request. The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of appliances and guests are welcome to make good use of it at any time.
Three spacious en-suite bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests. All rooms feature king size beds and stylish timber furnishings with private patio’s and balcony’s to enjoy your tropical garden views. Guests will enjoy bathing in the opulent soaking tubs and the rain showers set amid beautiful local stone.
Staff & Services
Staff at Villa Cemara have had years of hospitality experience and very well versed in providing discreet service to international guests. The staff will be more than happy to assist you with making any bookings from an in-house massage to a dinner reservation or arranging a scooter for you to explore the local area.
Around Villa Cemara, Seminyak ( close to beach, supermarkets and day spas!! )
Villa Cemara is ideally located just behind Bintang Supermarket on Jalan Raya Seminyak where you can buy fresh produce, alcohol, imported items and ATM’s for some cash. From the villa you can take a stroll along Jalan Drupadi which will bring you to Jalan Oberoi, the epicenter of Seminyak’s famous hot spots & Eat Street including: Ultimo, Sisterfields, La Favela, Ku De Ta, Potato Head and Sea Circus just to name a few.
You are in a central location close to all that Seminyak is famous for. Make sure you also visit some other great cafes nearby such as: Revolver, Pison, Monsieur Spoon & Kynd (for great organic coffee & food).
The best place to shop is at Seminyak Square and Jalan Kayu Aya which is also nearby. If you want to grab a souvenir then there are loads of local vendors around the villa for you to choose from. For more sophisticated shopping head to Seminyak Village which has a range of stylish boutiques.
If your coming with the kids then make sure you take them to the Waterbom Park for a fun day out for the whole family or perhaps a surf lesson at Seminyak Beach.
This is a popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a holiday to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Cemara well in advance.
- 3 spacious fully air conditioned bedrooms all with their own private en suite bathrooms –
- Safety deposit boxes in each room for complete peace of mind
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- TV and DVD player
- Large 40 sqm swimming pool
- Pool-side gazebo with day bed – perfect place to watch the kids play in the pool, catch up on some reading or grabbing a quick afternoon nap
- Pool chairs, towels and umbrella
- A team of villa staff to clean daily as well as security
Low Season AUD 517 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 550 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 616 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 660 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Goverment tax, service charge and taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
This was our very first time staying in a villa and we are so glad we tried it out. It's amazing how easy it is to get used to being pampered the whole time by such friendly staff.
Exactly what we were after. Definitely worth it and more than happy to recommend.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Jalan Sari Dewi is a quiet through lane that enters the famous Eat Street, right next to the Iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club, in the upscale neighborhood of Oberoi, Seminyak. It’s here where you will discover Villa MasBro a private pool 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental where vibrant colors will play on your […]
Villa Alopa is a brand new 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; just 5 mins walk to the beach along Jalan Camplung Tanduk. Built over two levels the villa is ultra-modern with a chic vibe that perfectly suits its cosmopolitan, Seminyak location. Comfortably accommodating up to 6 guests the villa offers deluxe tropical living with all […]
If your looking for modern & stylish accommodation on your next Bali holiday then you have to see Villa Luna. It‘s a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that ‘s in one of the most sort after locations in Seminyak; close to Eat Street & Double Six beach, With 3 private en suite bedrooms a […]
Villa Blue Pearl is a budget holiday villa located on the fringes of vibrant Seminyak for those wanting to save a little on accommodation costs without sacrificing on comfort and amenities. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental has lovely private pool, modern kitchen, enclosed air-conditioned living areas and its close to shopping centres and Eat Street, thus making it perfect for a small family looking for an affordable Bali escape.
Just a 10 minute drive from Seminyak Beach and popular Canggu, you will discover Villa Du Ho a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located in the lush rice terraces on the border of Seminyak. The villa is fully staffed, sleeping up to 6 guests within a private villa compound featuring traditional Javanese architecture, comprising three separate living and accommodation pavilions. Plus it’s only 1.8 km to Oberoi Street & 2.3 km to Seminyak Village.
Villa Kalimaya III is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and has it all; a fabulous Seminyak location, plenty of spacious living areas-indoor and out, a huge private pool, private tropical garden, fantastic amenities and wonderful warm and friendly Balinese staff. Guests will love the close proximity to Seminyak Beach and easy stroll to […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress free
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- We accept payment in AU$ currency
- Free airport pickup for all bookings