What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- 6 spacious & modern bedrooms all with private en suite bathrooms
- There is a massive 30 metre swimming pool set among the most magnificent gardens – this is where you come to relax and enjoy the Balinese ambiance
- The setting is magical with those famous Canggu rice field views
- Open plan tropical living with the most professional Balinese staff to cook and clean daily
- Private cinema room for those holiday movie nights
- Close to Echo beach and central Canggu area ( Jl Batu Bolong ) where there are lots of cafes, health food shops and restaurants
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, delis, bakeries, bottle shops, patisseries, supermarkets, car / scooter hire & pharmacy
- Complimentary driver who can take you to Seminyak or Canggu’s Batu Bolong for shopping trips & fine dining
- Perfect wedding villa
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Chalina Estate is a 6 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is the epitome of luxurious tropical living on the Island of The Gods, capturing Bali’s true essence with traditional Balinese design, expansive tropical gardens and vistas of neighboring rice terraces.
The property bordered by a gentle meandering river is an idyllic location for large wedding and private functions. Serviced by a veritable team of warm and welcoming Balinese staff, the villa features up to 6 spacious bedroom suites, a huge 30 metre pool and opulent living areas. Perfectly located in the semi-rural setting of hip and now very popular Canggu, guests will be able to easily access some of Bali’s best beaches.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Situated on more than 5000 square meters of beautifully manicured tropical gardens and sprawling lawns the outdoor space provides utmost privacy whilst providing a true sense of freedom. The property is bordered by the Pangi River and from the garden the adjacent rice field views offer a calming vista. Do a few invigorating laps in the outstretched 30 metre pool or just call up in the thatched roof bale located floating at one side of the pool. There are plenty of sun lounges placed on the lush lawn at poolside and fantastic alfresco dining area at one end of the pool is conveniently shaded by a sunbrella
The villas main living area is an enormous space covering some 250 square meters, this open-air pavilion houses the lounge and dining areas. A huge L- shaped sofa can seat many guests at one time mate it a great social hub, tastefully decorated with an array of ornaments and colorful artworks. A few steps up to the dining area where family and friends can enjoy stately banquets prepared by the masterful chefs. A state-of-the-art kitchen has every appliance you could imagine and guests are welcome to put it to good use at any time. In front of the living and dining area, is an air-conditioned lounge bar and media room where you can enjoy movie time together and also features a Bose sound system which has outdoor speakers for the garden and pool area.
6 Luxurious Bedrooms
The villas main bedroom suites are named Saffron, Amber, Ginger, Cinnamon and the guest suites Paprika, Clove, Vertyver and the bunk room can sleep up to 10 children or adults in the case of a special event. The main pavilion features three bedrooms and the convertible study room. Saffron, Amber and Ginger all feature king size beds with opulent en-suites while Cinnamon boasts twin beds. The three guest bedrooms are housed in private pavilions and feature lovely king sized four poster beds and private en-suites.
Staff & Services
At Chalina Estate the professionally trained staff provides the best of warm Balinese service throughout your stay. Guests will be greeted by the senior villa manager upon arrival, while the chefs will prepare a selection of international and local flare to your liking and the team of butlers will be ready to serve. A car and driver will be on hand at the villa throughout your stay at an extra charge.
Around Villa Chalina Estate, Canggu ( wonderful beachside location!! )
Situated in the quiet village of Pererenan, the villa is a mere 5 mins stroll to the sand and rolling waves. Echo beach with its upbeat beach vibe, great surfing and famous seafood BBQ’s is around 10 mins by car or scooter and all the fashion, great coffee spots and fine dining of cosmopolitan heart of Seminyak is only 25 minutes by car.
Your villa has a free car & driver so getting anywhere will be really easy. The popular areas of Jalan Batu Bolong & Batu Mejan in Canggu are close by & where you come to eat, shop and watch the sunset with a few cold Bintangs or cocktails.Make sure you visit Old Man’s or The Lawn as this is where everyone goes to watch the sunset – the ambiance is amazing!!
Some great places to take the family or your friends for a meal include: Betelnut, Monsieur Spoon ( for amazing coffee & croissants), The Avocado Factory, Copenhagen Coffee, My Warung, The Loft, Shady Shack ( for great vegan food) & Cafe Organics.
This is a popular Canggu villa so please book Villa Chalina Estate well ahead, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 14 people (2 master suites with king beds; pool view suite with queen bed; 3 queen-bedded guest pavilions; 1 twin converted study which can serve as an additional bedroom) – all rooms are fully air conditioned
- Split-level open-sided living and dining pavilion seats 14 people; these living areas are all air conditioned with a lounge bar and entertainment room; outdoor dining for 8
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Swimming Pool : 28 x 8m with floating gazebo for some family fun
- Wifi throughout the villa as well as Cable TV and DVD
- Villa manager; ( who can organise tours, car hire, dinner parties, shopping trips and dinner reservations) chef; driver; 6 butlers; 2 gardeners; technician and pool attendant; 4 guards providing 24 x 7 security.
- Masseuse and babysitter on request
- Chalina Estate is suitable for weddings and events of up to 120 people
- Safety deposit boxes, in all rooms for peace of mind
- 4 mountain bikes to use to explore the local area
- Complementary car with driver on standby for up to 8 hours a day (petrol extra)
- Laundry (extra cost)
- Massage (extra cost)
- Pool maintenance
- Security service
Low Season AUD 1,591 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,883 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 2,175 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,789 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
This was our first time staying in a villa and we will never stay in a hotel again after experiencing the level of service and quality of finished here at Villa Chalina. The staff also organised taxis for us at night to sample some of the restaurants in Seminyak which was literally 15 min away. We easily give this villa a 10 out of 10 and want to give a huge thanks to Dewi and Ina at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this so quickly for us. Thanks team!
The swimming pool is gorgeous as is the main pavilion living area.
We were a bit hesitant about the location as we thought that it was a bit far from Canggu central - how wrong could we be. It was only about 10 min away.
I actually liked the fact that our driver could take us there to look around yet we could escape back to our little paradise easily.
100% happy with the place and would love to come back here.
The villa staff are absolute stars and really make this villa more sensational. They were there the whole time and anything we needed - presto it was done!! Amazing chef as well who cooked some lovely Balinese meals for us.
In terms of location the villa was close to the Pererenan side of things yest the main area of Canggu was also close by so if we felt like grabbing a latte at one of the many cafes it was just a matter of telling the villa manager and he'd take us there.
A gorgeous villa in a dream like setting.
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Located just meters from the beach in Canggu, Sungai Tinggi Beach Villa is a 6 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & delivers peace and solitude for a large family gathering or group of friends wanting a private holiday escape. Villa Sungai Tinggi offers a resort style 5 star holiday experience with rolling manicured lawns perfect […]
Villa Luwih is set back just a few hundred meters from the sands of Echo Beach, Canggu. This modern 6 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental provides fabulous ocean views with not one, but two infinity swimming pools and all the modern amenities you could ask for. Whether you’re laying in your king size bed, relaxing […]
Villa Waringin is an idyllic beachfront 6 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental that can accommodate up to 12 guests making it the perfect retreat for a large family or a group of friends with a special event in mind. An eclectic mix of tropical design, Balinese elements and colonial accents, Villa Waringin features spacious indoor […]
Villa Mana is a 6 bedrom Canggu holiday villa rental & is arguably one of the best villas in Canggu. The word “Mana” in Bahasa Indonesia translates to “Where” in English, so when you stay at the amazing Villa Mana, you might find yourself asking the question, where am I? Because as you stretch out […]
Located on the west coast of Bali facing the ocean at beautiful Seseh Beach, Villa Shalimar is a 6 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is part of three individual villas that can be rented individually or together, offering 2,4,6 or 12 bedroom options and featuring fantastic views of the adjacent rice fields and ocean. […]
Villa Impiana is a 6 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is a majestic beachfront estate located at Cemagi Beach on the outer fringes of popular and very trendy Canggu. The complex is made up of 6 individual pavilions housing self contained cottages and individual villas for up to 12 guests or more. Built over […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings