- 8 spacious & modern bedrooms, all with private en suite bathrooms
- There is a massive 30-metre swimming pool set among the most magnificent gardens – this is where you come to relax and enjoy the Balinese ambience
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Open-plan tropical living with the most professional Balinese staff to cook and clean daily
- Private cinema room for those holiday movie nights
- Close to Echo Beach and the central Canggu area ( Jl Batu Bolong ), where there are lots of cafes, health food shops and restaurants
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, delis, bakeries, bottle shops, patisseries, supermarkets, car/scooter hire & pharmacy
- A complimentary driver who can take you to Seminyak or Canggu’s Batu Bolong for shopping trips & fine dining
- Perfect wedding villa
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025 – find it cheaper, and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Chalina Estate Canggu
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Chalina Estate is an 8-bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is the epitome of luxurious tropical living on the Island of The Gods, capturing Bali’s true essence with traditional Balinese design, expansive tropical gardens and vistas of neighbouring rice terraces.
The property, bordered by a gently meandering river, is an idyllic location for large weddings and private functions. Serviced by a veritable team of warm and welcoming Balinese staff, the villa features up to 6 spacious bedroom suites, a huge 30-metre pool and opulent living areas. Perfectly located in the hip and now very popular Canggu, guests will be able to access some of Bali’s best beaches, cafes, and day spas easily.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Situated on more than 5000 square meters of beautifully manicured tropical gardens and sprawling lawns, the outdoor space provides utmost privacy whilst providing a true sense of freedom. The Pangi River borders the property, and from the garden, the adjacent rice field views offer a calming vista. Do a few invigorating laps in the outstretched 30-metre pool or just call up in the thatched roof bale located floating at one side of the pool. There are plenty of sun lounges placed on the lush lawn at the poolside, and a fantastic alfresco dining area at one end of the pool is conveniently shaded by a sunbrella
The villa’s main living area is an enormous space covering some 250 square meters; this open-air pavilion houses the lounge and dining areas. A huge L- shaped sofa can seat many guests at one time mate it is a great social hub, tastefully decorated with an array of ornaments and colourful artworks. A few steps up to the dining area where family and friends can enjoy stately banquets prepared by masterful chefs. A state-of-the-art kitchen has every appliance you could imagine, and guests are welcome to put it to good use at any time. In front of the living and dining area are an air-conditioned lounge bar and media room where you can enjoy movie time together and also features a Bose sound system with outdoor speakers for the garden and pool area.
8 Luxurious Bedrooms
The villa’s main bedroom suites are named Saffron, Amber, Ginger, and Cinnamon, and the guest suites are Paprika, Clove, and Vertyver the bunk room can sleep up to 10 children or adults in the case of a special event. The main pavilion features three bedrooms and a convertible study room. Saffron, Amber and Ginger all feature king-size beds with opulent en-suites, while Cinnamon boasts twin beds. The three guest bedrooms are housed in private pavilions and feature lovely king-sized four-poster beds and private en-suites.
Staff & Services
At Chalina Estate, the professionally trained staff provides the best of warm Balinese service throughout your stay. The senior villa manager will greet guests upon arrival, while the chefs will prepare a selection of international and local flare to your liking, and the team of butlers will be ready to serve. A car and driver will be on hand at the villa throughout your stay at an extra charge.
Around Villa Chalina Estate, Canggu (near beaches, cafes and family-friendly restaurants)
Situated in the quiet village of Pererenan, the villa is a mere 5 mins stroll to the sand and rolling waves. Echo Beach, with its upbeat beach vibe, great surfing, and beach cafes, is around 10 mins by car or scooter, and all the fashion, great coffee spots, and fine dining of the cosmopolitan heart of Seminyak are only 30 minutes by car.
Your villa has a free car & driver, so getting anywhere will be really easy. The popular areas of Jalan Batu Bolong & Batu Mejan in Canggu are close by & where you come to eat, shop and watch the sunset with a few cold Bintangs or cocktails. Make sure you visit Old Man’s or The Lawn, as this is where everyone goes to watch the sunset – the ambience is amazing!!
Some great places to take the family or your friends for a meal include Luigis Hot Pizza, Deus ex Machina, Monsieur Spoon (for amazing coffee & croissants), The Avocado Factory, Copenhagen, The Common, Sensorium, Shady Shack (for great vegan food), I am Vegan Babe and Rise and Shine.
When you stay at Chalina Estate, there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Chalina Estate has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since March 2015.
- 16 people (2 master suites with king beds; pool view suite with queen bed; 3 queen-bedded guest pavilions; 1 twin converted study which can serve as an additional bedroom) – all rooms are fully air-conditioned
- Split-level open-sided living and dining pavilion seats 14 people; these living areas are all air-conditioned with a lounge bar and entertainment room; outdoor dining for 8
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Swimming Pool: 28 x 8m with a floating gazebo for some family fun
- Wifi throughout the villa as well as Cable TV and DVD
- Villa manager; ( who can organise tours, car hire, dinner parties, shopping trips and dinner reservations) chef; driver; 6 butlers; 2 gardeners; technician and pool attendant; 4 guards providing 24 x 7 security.
- Masseuse and babysitter on request
- Chalina Estate is suitable for weddings and events of up to 120 people
- Safety deposit boxes, in all rooms for peace of mind
- 4 mountain bikes to use to explore the local area
- Laundry (extra cost)
- Massage (extra cost)
- Pool maintenance
- Security service
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 2,182 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 10 January – 27 March 2024
- 07 April – 25 June 2024
- 01 September – 18 December 2024
High Season AUD 3,132 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 28 March – 06 April 2024
- 26 June – 01 August 2024
- 17 August – 31 August 2024
Peak Season AUD 3,613 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 02 August – 16 August 2024
- 19 December 2024 – 09 January 2025
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Rate Includes :
- Fully equipped kitchen
- House Keeping service, Gardener, Pool Maintenance, 24 hours Security
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Swimming pool
- Safety box
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Massage Service
- Car Available
- Laundry Service
- Dinner, Lunch and Daily Breakfast
This was our first time staying in a villa and we will never stay in a hotel again after experiencing the level of service and quality of finished here at Chalina Estate. The staff also organised taxis for us at night to sample some of the restaurants in Seminyak which was literally 15 min away. We easily give this villa a 10 out of 10 and want to give a huge thanks to Dewi and Ina at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this so quickly for us. Thanks team!
The swimming pool is gorgeous as is the main pavilion living area.
We were a bit hesitant about the location as we thought that it was a bit far from Canggu central - how wrong could we be. It was only about 10 min away.
I actually liked the fact that our driver could take us there to look around yet we could escape back to our little paradise easily.
100% happy with the place and would love to come back here.
The villa staff are absolute stars and really make this villa more sensational. They were there the whole time and anything we needed - presto it was done!! Amazing chef as well who cooked some lovely Balinese meals for us.
In terms of location the villa was close to the Pererenan side of things yest the main area of Canggu was also close by so if we felt like grabbing a latte at one of the many cafes it was just a matter of telling the villa manager and he'd take us there.
A gorgeous villa in a dream like setting.
We came with another 2 families for our first group holiday and had the best time - all the rooms were amazing, comfy and modern and the facilities were all first class.
Villa questions and answers
View questions from our guests for additional information about the villa
How do I pay for my accommodation at Chalina Estate?
To pay for your accommodation at Chalina Estate, you can pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
How do I know if Chalina Estate is available?
You need to complete the inquiry form on this page, and it will be sent to the reservation team in Bali, who will let you know if Chalina Estate is available. If it’s unavailable, we will find similar-style villas in the same price range and area – we will get back to you ASAP!
Let us do the searching for you.
We have a child coming to stay at the villa. Can a high chair be arranged for eating?
Yes, it can; we will have the high chair waiting for you at the villa, and the villa manager will show you where it is.
Can a pool fence be organised?
Yes, we can arrange a pool fence, and we will send you a quote.
We will be arriving late at night from Australia. Will someone be at Chalina Estate to meet us?
Your villa manager will meet you and show you around Chalina Estate.
Can you arrange a car and driver as we would like to travel around Bali?
Yes, Chalina Estate provides a complimentary car and driver for up to 8 hours daily.
You may also like these other 8 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.