What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Spacious interiors with Balinese style throughout.
- Central location where you are only moments away from Seminyak Village, Ku De Ta, fabulous cafes, delis and shops
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, health food shops, car / scooter hire, day spas, supermarkets, bottle shops, taxis, bakeries, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms & pharmacy
- Massive king sized beds all with TV’s DVD players
- Luxurious bath tub in each private en suite bathroom
- Villa staff to cook and clean for you daily
- You are 5 minutes from the popular Eat Street
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Cinta is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers comfortable family accommodation in a prime Seminyak location at a very reasonable price.
Featuring traditional Balinese design and well located in Jalan Drupadi, guests are just a leisurely stroll from the beach at Gado-Gado restaurant and the bright bean bags of La Plancha where you can witness Bali’s magical sunsets. Three en-suite bedrooms are housed in separate pavilions with king size beds and open directly onto your private pool.
Outdoor & Pool Area
The crystal clear pool is central in the outdoor setting with two bedroom verandahs at one side and a palimanan stone deck the other. A thatched roofed bale with soft cushions is a popular spot out of the sun and sun lounges are at the ready if you prefer to soak up the rays. A lush lawn is shaded by frangipanis and swaying palms while a tall perimeter wall provides privacy for guests. The calming fish pond and peaceful statue of Buddha add little Zen your tropical playground.
The main living area is open-air providing an al fresco environment where guests can unwind on the timber sofa and enjoy meals prepared by the staff at the dining table. The kitchen is well equipped for preparing snacks or larger meals for a more formal affair. There is also a separate media room which offers air-conditioned comfort with TV and stereo.
Two bedrooms stand side by side in individual pavilions opening directly onto a pool terrace while the third bedroom is located at the far end of the pool. Clean and bright, the rooms provide a mix of king size bed and twin bedding configurations that are easily converted to suit your preference. All rooms provide air-conditioning, built in robes and a safety box for your valuables. The open-air en-suites are tastefully decorated, featuring rain showers and bathtubs.
Staff & Services
The staff at Villa Cinta are extremely hospitable, well trained and they are dedicated to making sure you are well looked after and happy throughout your stay. The villa will be cleaned on a daily basis and the staff are happy to prepare breakfast and other meals for you at any time. If you need help getting around or need any advice, the villa manager will be there to look after you.
Around Villa Cinta, Seminyak ( near the famous Drupadi street!! )
Jalan Drupadi runs between Jalan Kaya Ayu “Eat Street” and Jalan Dhyana Pura, which leads straight down to Seminyak Beach. “Eat Street” provides you with a host of great restaurants, amazing cafes, yoga studios, health food shops and boutiques of every description. Jalan Dhyana Pura has plenty of relaxed places to eat which is perfect for the family. This puts Villa Cinta in a very central position.
If you love coffee then your in luck as the villa is near so many great cafes. make sure you try: Revolver ( for probably the best coffee in Bali), Cornerhouse ( great to take the kids here for a meal as well), Souq, Sisterfields, Starbucks and Monsieur Spoon ( they serve amazing pastries & croissants as well). Make sure you go to Double Six beach for the sunset. Grab a table or bean bag on the sand, have a cold Bintang and watch the best sunset on the island. It’s all within easy walking distance!
For those that want to party a bit there are a few great places to let your hair down which are all a short taxi ride away. Try: Champagne Bar (also known as Red Carpet), La Favela, and Motel Mexicola ( a Mexican themed restaurant). If you want to keep the kids busy then take them to the Waterbom Park where there are waterslides and loads of water activities to keep them happy. For dinner they’ll love Hanks Pizza, Johnny Rockets followed by some treats at Candylicious at Seminyak Village.
This is a popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Cinta well in advance.
- All 3 bedrooms have en suite private bathrooms & are fully air conditioned. There is also a safe in each room as well as hair dryers
- Modern kitchen
- Fast and extremely wifi throughout the villa which is great if you want to keep up with work emails or Facebook
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player
- Private swimming pool 48m2
- Pool side gazebo great for massages, watching the kids play in the pool and grabbing an afternoon nap
- Day beds by the pol with umbrellas and towels
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- 24 x 7 security
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be restocked as required
- You have a team of villa staff including a villa manger that will be able to organise anything you need. From grocery shopping to car hire and dinner reservations, in house villa massages and spa treatments or a yoga session, this can all be done.
Low Season AUD 517 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 550 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 616 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 660 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Goverment tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
A big bonus of this villa is the proximity to so many of Seminyaks attractions. Heaps of restaurants and shops to keep the whole family entertained and happily fed.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Sky Li is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that is strategically located close to some of Seminyak’s best eating places and just a short stroll to the beach. Built over two stories, the villa features modern living with traditional design features, large sliding doors provide breathtaking views of the walled garden […]
Villa Arjuna is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is everything that represents Balinese style and architecture and combined with an amazing location, very close to Potato Head, Ku De Ta, it offers easy access to the diverse array of boutique shops, restaurants, galleries, chic day spas, great cafes, yoga studios and of […]
A comfortable villa offering exceptional value, Villa Bisi is perfect 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for a family or group of couples traveling together, wanting to be close to Seminyak’s best tourist attractions and the beach. The villa is fully serviced by friendly staff so all you will have to do is relax and […]
Villa Balissima is a tranquil 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is perfectly located in the heart of Bali’s vibrant and very exciting Seminyak, yet you would hardly notice this because the villa is extremely quiet and peaceful. Staying here you really get the best of both world’s; close to action packed Seminyak with […]
Villa Damai Kecil is a smart choice if you want easy access to everything that’s popular in Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental features plenty of outdoor space and living areas and its traditional design elements make Villa Damai Kecil ultra cozy and inviting. There is sufficient accommodation for 6 guests, perfect for […]
Perfectly located in the heart of happening Seminyak, just a leisurely stroll to the Double Six Beach area, Villa Wiana is a contemporary 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, with 3 king sized bedrooms over two levels. The villa has a great upstairs entertainment lounge, fully serviced by friendly staff, a huge private pool and […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings