What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Prime Seminyak location where you are close to ‘Eat Street’ and a 2-minute walk from Seminyak Village and Square. This puts you right in the heart of vibrant and exciting Seminyak
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacies, bakeries, patisseries, deli’s, taxis, health food shops & scooter/car hire
- Open plan tropical holiday living
- Concierge, butler & villa manager
- Lovely pool and garden area for the family to relax in
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Eshina 1 is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & boasts one of the best Seminyak locations and also offers amazing value for money; the villa is literally 100 meters from Seminyak Square which is pretty much the epicentre of everything Seminyak.
It’s the perfect holiday home for families and friends wanting to keep accommodation costs down and be right in the middle of the action in trendy Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Upon entering the villa through the antique timber door you are immediately greeted by a huge free-form pool that consumes most of the garden. A manicured lawn at one side of the pool and a perimeter wall painted turquoise blue gives a hint of Bohemia and what awaits indoors. A Kalimantan stone deck by the pool houses a quaint antique outdoor setting for 4 and possibly the highlight of the garden is its amazing array of tropical palms, plants, flowers and trees that provide bursts of colour throughout.
The indoors are vibrantly decorated, to say the least, an eclectic mix of Morocco meats Bohemian is possibly the best way to describe it. Hues of purple, red and green seem to blend perfectly; bulbous leadlight lamps hang from the ceilings, an L-shaped sofa with bright cushions a comfortable spot to watch a movie or some cable TV on the flat-screen TV. A rustic timber dining table seats 6 guests and the kitchen is well equipped for you to do any cooking.
3 bedrooms with private en-suites
Villa Eshina 1 has 3 bedrooms however can easily sleep up to 8 guests. The bedrooms as per the living areas are equally bright and vibrant. Two bedrooms feature king-sized beds while the third boasts a king, queen and a double bed making it perfect for kids wanting to have a slumber party fun room.
Staff & Services
The staff at Villa Eshina 1 will make you feel right at home from the minute you walk into the villa. They have had years of experience and will do any cooking for you upon request and the grocery shopping if need be. The villa will be cleaned daily and the staff can help with directions and assist to make any tour bookings or dinner reservations at the many fabulous restaurants nearby as well as arrange transport for you.
Around Villa Eshina 1, Seminyak ( only 2 min walk to Seminyak Square!! )
Situated about 100 meters from Jalan Kaya Ayu, ‘Eat Street’, guests are situated next to the hip Revolver café, and the likes of Mykonos, Drifter surf shop, Sisterfields, Motel Mexicola, Bikini and Seminyak Square are no more than 200 meters from the villa. If you love shopping then you are in luck as the villa sits in the shopping heart of Bali where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, homewares & jewellery.
For the ladies, you are also close to loads of upmarket day spas where you can get a facial & your hair and nails done. Why not do it in style at the Blow Bar or Spring day spas. For the vegans you can always walk to the popular Kynd and if you can’t live without your coffee head to Kim Soo, Sea Circus, Pison, Starbucks & the popular Monsieur Spoon ( they serve freshly made croissants as well).
A 5 min stroll will bring you to the popular Ku de ta Beach Club and the golden sands of Seminyak Beach. Make sure you come here to watch the best sunset in Bali with a few cocktails or cold Bintangs.
You will find it hard to beat this villa in terms of price and location!
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Eshina I well in advance.
- 3 large master bedrooms. 3 king-size double beds and (1) one room with double king size and 2 queen size single beds that can form into a double bed
- All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box for complete peace of mind, robe, reading light and hair dryers
- All 3 bathroom has mirrors, showers, toilet, towels, soaps, and shampoos
- Close living room and dining area, and can be opened if needed the open style
- The kitchen is fully equipped
- The dining area has a large table and 6 large rattan chairs – perfect for those dinner parties
- Large swimming pool with a deep section for diving and swimming and a shallow section for the kids
- Fast and very reliable wifi that’s great for catching up with work emails and your Facebook posts
- On arrival, you will be welcomed with a cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, cool face towels
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your first breakfast
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment, and shopping
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with extra cost
- During your stay in our villa, we can provide an English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full-time staff housekeeper
- Full-time housekeeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
- Anything you might need please ask the villa manager who will happily organise dinner parties, tours, in-villa spa treatments, massages and advice on where to go and what to see.
Low Season AUD 498 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 14 June (Exclude Chinese New Year & Easter Week)
- 1 October – 19 December
High Season AUD 514 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 13 February – 19 February (Chinese New Year)
- 27 March – 4 April (Easter Week)
- 15 June – 30 September
Peak Season AUD 672 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2023
Rates are including tax & service charge.
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates are including tax & service charge.
- Rates may change without prior notice
Rates include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Airport transfer (Conditions apply)
- Villas standard daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
Nothing more to say except everything was spot on!
Kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms were all clean and tidy and there was heaps of room for all of us to have our own space.
For a villa holiday this was worth it.
Clean, happy staff and liked the fact that shopping and restaurants were all nearby as we do love our dinners out at night.
Airport pick up was a bonus as well.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Litan is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & presents affordable accommodation for travellers on a budget, whilst still providing a prime Seminyak location. The villa can sleep from 4 – 6 guests, with a loft, providing additional sleeping quarters. Situated in a private lane you are literally a one minute walk out […]
Are you in for fabulous garden and pool views all day long? You get it at Villa Umara! This tropical 3 bedroom villa holiday rental in Seminyak boasts an airy open-concept and tropical living space. Chic interiors ruled by rattan carpets, wooden furniture, bamboo lampshades and indigenous art – it’s all pretty eye-soothing! This villa has all of the modern comforts you want in your Bali holiday home!
Villa Rabu is a 3 bedroom tropical Seminyak holiday villa rental & makes a wonderful island home for a group of friends or a family wanting to have their own private holiday hub ( close to Double Six beach ) with a swimming pool and living space at a very affordable price – everything is relaxed and wonderful here at Villa Rabu!
Villa Bewa is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that has been fully renovated. Villa Bewa boasts a fantastic location, tucked in a quiet lane just off Jalan Drupadi so you can walk to Double Six Beach, enjoy shopping at the nearby shops, take the kids out for dinner at great restaurants, pop […]
Villa Olive is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers guests a very convenient central Seminyak location, featuring a classy mix of Balinese design elements and comfortable contemporary living. Guests can easily walk to all the cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs that make Seminyak such a desirable holiday destination. Three spacious bedrooms, a […]
Villa Damai Kecil is a smart choice if you want easy access to everything that’s popular in Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental features plenty of outdoor space and living areas and its traditional design elements make Villa Damai Kecil ultra cozy and inviting. Plus your only 800. metres to Petitenget Beach, 500 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & 700 metres to Oberoi Street – what an amazing location!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols