- Breakfast included
- Prime Seminyak location where you are close to ‘Eat Street and a 2-minute walk from Seminyak Village and Square. This puts you right in the heart of vibrant and exciting Seminyak.
- Near ATMs, supermarkets, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacies, bakeries, patisseries, delis, taxis, health food shops & scooter/car hire
- Open-plan tropical holiday living
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Concierge, butler & villa manager
- Lovely pool and garden area for the family to relax in
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation today – we are open 7 days
Villa Eshina I Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Eshina 1 is a 3-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & that boasts one of the best Seminyak locations and offers amazing value for money; the villa is 100 meters from Seminyak Square, which is pretty much the epicentre of everything Seminyak.
It’s the perfect holiday home for families and friends wanting to keep accommodation costs down and be right in the middle of the action in Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Upon entering the villa through the antique timber door, you are immediately greeted by a huge free-form pool that consumes most of the garden. A manicured lawn at one side of the pool and a perimeter wall painted turquoise blue hint at Bohemia and what awaits indoors. A Kalimantan stone deck by the pool houses a quaint antique outdoor setting for 4. The garden’s highlight is its amazing array of tropical palms, plants, flowers and trees that provide bursts of colour throughout.
The indoors are vibrantly decorated, to say the least, with an eclectic mix of Morocco meats. Bohemian is possibly the best way to describe it. Hues of purple, red and green hues seem to blend perfectly; bulbous leadlight lamps hang from the ceilings, and an L-shaped sofa with bright cushions is a comfortable spot to watch a movie or cable TV on the flat-screen TV. A rustic timber dining table seats 6 guests, and the kitchen is well-equipped for you to do any cooking.
3 bedrooms with private en-suites
Villa Eshina 1 has 3 bedrooms however can easily sleep up to 8 guests. The bedrooms, as per the living areas, are equally bright and vibrant. Two bedrooms feature king-sized beds, while the third boasts a king, queen and double bed, making it perfect for kids.
Staff & Services
The staff at Villa Eshina 1 will make you feel at home from the minute you walk into the villa. They have years of experience and will do any cooking for you upon request and grocery shopping if need be. The villa will be cleaned daily, and the staff can help with directions, make tour bookings or dinner reservations at the many fabulous restaurants nearby, and arrange transport for you.
Around Villa Eshina 1, Seminyak (2 min walk to Seminyak Square)
Situated about 100 meters from Jalan Kaya Ayu, ‘Eat Street’, guests are situated next to the hip Revolver café, and the likes of Mykonos, Drifter surf shop, Sisterfields, Motel Mexicola and Seminyak Square are no more than 200 meters from the villa.
Shopping. If you love shopping, you are lucky as the villa sits in the shopping heart of Bali, where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, homewares & jewellery. Start at Seminyak Square and go to Legian and Kuta, where there are more shopping options.
Day Spas. For the ladies, you are also close to loads of upmarket day spas where you can get a massage, facial & your hair and nails done. Make sure you go to JI-VI on Jalan Cendana, Jari Menari, Kimberley Spa, Rob Peetoom, or Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget.
Cafes & restaurants. If you can’t live without your coffee, head to Kim Soo, Sea Circus, Pison, Starbucks & the popular Monsieur Spoon (they also serve freshly made croissants).
Beach Clubs. A 5 min stroll will bring you to the popular Ku de ta Beach Club and the golden sands of Seminyak Beach. Make sure you come here to watch the best sunset in Bali with a few cocktails or cold Bintangs. Other beach clubs nearby worth visiting are Cafe Del Mar and the new Atas Beach Fest in Berawa.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta for a fun day on the waterslides. They’ll also like a surf lesson at Double Six Beach, where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour. For dinner, there are tasty ribs and burgers at Naughty Nuris or Indonesian at Mades Warung.
When you stay at Villa Eshina 1, there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa Eshina 1 has been welcoming Bali Villa Escapes guests since January 2015.
- 3 large master bedrooms. 3 king-size double beds and (1) one room with double king size and 2 single queen-size beds that can form into a double bed
- All bedrooms have their en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box for complete peace of mind, robes, reading lights and hair dryers
- All 3 bathroom has mirrors, showers, toilet, towels, soaps, and shampoos
- Close living room and dining area, and can be opened if needed the open style
- The kitchen is fully equipped
- The dining area has a large table and 6 large rattan chairs – perfect for those dinner parties.
- Large swimming pool with a deep section for diving and swimming and a shallow section for the kids
- Fast and very reliable wifi that’s great for catching up with work emails and your Facebook posts
- On arrival, you will be welcomed with a cool refreshing drink, a tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, and cool face towels.
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks, coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your first breakfast.
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues.
- We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment, and shopping.
- A chef is available to cook lunch and dinner at an extra cost
- During your stay in our villa, we can provide an English-speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full-time staff housekeeper
- Full-time housekeeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
- For anything you might need, please ask the villa manager, who will happily organise dinner parties, tours, in-villa spa treatments, massages and advice on where to go and what to see.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 301 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 301 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 August
- 19 January – 26 January 2023 (CNY)
- 13 April -20 April 2022 (Easter week)
- 30 April – 5 May 2022 (Eid Mubarak)
Peak Season AUD 301 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 5 January 2024
Rates are subject to a 15.5% tax and service charge.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily Indonesian/ Continental Breakfast for two persons per room (min stay 3 nights)
- WIFI internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during the stay
- Daily cleaning service
Please Note :
- This villa request a Security Deposit in cash upon arrival. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to the villa during the guest’s stay.
Nothing more to say except everything was spot on!
The kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms were all clean and tidy, and there was room for us to have our own space.
For a villa holiday, this was worth it.
Clean, happy staff and liked that shopping and restaurants were all nearby as we love our dinners out at night.
Airport pick-up was a bonus as well.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Waterlily Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Villa Waterlily is a 3-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental close to many of Seminyak’s popular tourist attractions. Inside the villa, you’ll find a calming and peaceful Balinese-style homey ambience where you can relax, unwind and enjoy being in a private pool villa with your family or friends. Villa Waterlily is a 5-minute leisurely walk from […]
Villa Miro Seminyak
Villa Miro is a family-friendly Bali villa in Seminyak with a large swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi and in a popular location, a few minutes walk from Seminyak’s Eat Street best restaurants, cafes, days spas and beach. The villa has 3 fully air-conditioned bedrooms with a gorgeous bathtub in each ensuite bathroom. This villa is ideal for a family getaway or a Bali holiday with your friends. Plus your only 1.2 km to Seminyak Beach and KU DE TA Beach Club. Villa Miro is your ticket to a fun-packed Bali getaway. And yes, breakfast is included in the nightly rate!
Villa Damai Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Villa Damai is a family-friendly 3-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that provides plenty of space for guests to move freely from the gorgeous outdoor tropical setting with your private pool and great indoor living areas that offer complete versatility to enjoy your holiday abode. Situated just off Jalan Drupadi, guests can easily walk to the […]
Villa Indah at Aramanis Estate
Villa Indah is a modern 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in a fabulous Seminyak location so you can easily walk to popular restaurants, cafes, boutiques, day spas and Double Six Beach. With a gorgeous private swimming pool and space for the kids to play this is a family-friendly villa that even has breakfast included. Treat yourself on your next Bali holiday.
Ziva a Residence Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Ziva a Residence is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & represents the cutting edge of deluxe tropical living, on a level rarely seen in the cosmopolitan hub of stylish Seminyak. Located just a short walk to Bali’s most iconic Beach Club venue; Ku De Ta and the famed “Eat Street” packed with shopping and dining options, Ziva a Residence offers guests a prime location where your only 700 metres to Petitenget Street, 500 metres to Seminyak Village & 1.1 km to Double Six Beach. The bedrooms are beautifully architecturally designed to stand out yet blend in seamlessly with its tropical gardens and surroundings. The villa is fully serviced & accommodates up to 6 guests.
Villa Alopa Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Villa Alopa is a brand new 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; just 5 mins walk to the beach along Jalan Camplung Tanduk. Built over two levels the villa is ultra-modern with a chic vibe that perfectly suits its cosmopolitan, Seminyak location. Comfortably accommodating up to 6 guests the villa offers deluxe tropical living with all […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.