What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Prime Seminyak location where you are close to ‘Eat Street’ and 2 minute walk from Seminyak Village and Square. This puts you right in the heart of vibrant and exciting Seminyak
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacy, bakeries, patisseries, deli’s, taxis, health food shops & scooter / car hire
- Open plan tropical holiday living
- Concierge, butler & villa manager
- Lovely pool and garden area for the family to relax in
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation today – we are open 7 days
Villa Eshina 1 is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & boasts one of the best Seminyak locations and also offers amazing value for money; the villa is literally 100 meters from Seminyak Square which is pretty much the epicenter of everything Seminyak.
It’s the perfect holiday home for families and friends wanting to keep accommodation costs down and be right in the middle of the action in trendy Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Upon entering the villa through the antique timber door you are immediately greeted by a huge free-form pool which consumes most of the garden. A manicured lawn at one side of the pool and a perimeter wall painted turquoise blue gives a hint of Bohemia and what awaits indoors. A palimanan stone deck by the pool houses a quaint antique outdoor setting for 4 and possibly the highlight of the garden is its amazing array of tropical palms, plants, flowers and trees that provide bursts of color throughout.
The indoors are vibrantly decorated to say the least, an eclectic mix of Morocco meats Bohemian is possibly the best way to describe it. Hues of purple, red and green seem to blend perfectly; bulbous lead light lamps hand from the ceilings, a L-shaped sofa with bright cushions a comfortable spot to watch a movie or some cable TV on the flat-screen TV. A rustic timber dining table seats 6 guests and the kitchen is well equipped for you do any cooking.
3 bedrooms with private en-suites
Villa Eshina 1 has 3 bedrooms however can easily sleep up to 8 guests. The bedrooms as per the living areas are equally bright and vibrant. Two bedrooms feature king sized beds while the third boasts a king, queen and a double bed making it perfect for kids wanting to have a slumber party fun room.
Staff & Services
The staff at Villa Eshina 1 will make you feel right at home from the minute you walk into the villa. They have had years of experience and will do any cooking for you upon request and the grocery shopping if need be. The villa will be cleaned daily and the staff can help with directions and assist to make any tour bookings or dinner reservations at the many fabulous restaurants nearby as well as arrange transport for you.
Around Villa Eshina 1, Seminyak ( only 2 min walk to Seminyak Square!! )
Situated about 100 meters from Jalan Kaya Ayu, ‘Eat Street’, guests are situated next to the hip Revolver café, and the likes of Mykonos, Drifter surf shop, Sisterfields, Motel Mexicola, Bikini and Seminyak Square are no more than 200 meters from the villa. If you love shopping than your in luck as the villa sits in the shopping heart of Bali where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, homewares & jewellery.
For the ladies your also close to loads of upmarket day spas where you can get a facial & your hair and nails done. Why not do it in style at the Blow Bar or Spring day spas. For the vegans you can always walk to the popular Kynd and if you can’t live without your coffee head to Kim Soo, Sea Circus, Pison, Starbucks & the popular Monsieur Spoon ( they serve freshly made croissants as well).
A 5 min stroll will bring you to the popular Ku de ta Beach Club and the golden sands of Seminyak Beach. Make sure you come here to watch the best sunset in Bali with a few cocktails or cold Bintangs.
You will find it hard to beat this villa in terms of price and location!
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Eshina I well in advance.
- 3 large master bedrooms. 3 king size double bed and (1) one room with double king size and 2 queen size single beds that can form into double bed
- All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes, safety box for complete peace of mind, robe, reading light and hair dryers
- All 3 bathroom has mirrors, showers, toilet, towels, soaps, and shampoos
- Close living room and dining area, and can be opened if needed the open style
- The kitchen is fully equipped
- The dining area has a large table and 6 large rattan chairs – perfect for those dinner parties
- Large swimming pool with a deep section for diving and swimming and a shallow section for the kids
- Fast and very reliable wifi that’s great for catching up with work emails and your Facebook posts
- On arrival you will be welcomed with cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, cool face towels
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your first breakfast
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment, and shopping
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with extra cost
- During your stay in our villa we can provide a English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full time staff housekeeper
- A full-time house keeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
- Anything you might need please ask the villa manager who will happily organise dinner parties, tours, in villa spa treatments, massages and advice on where to go and what to see.
Low Season AUD 616 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 14 June (Exclude Chinese New Year & Easter Week)
- 1 October – 19 December
High Season AUD 636 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 13 February – 19 February (Chinese New Year)
- 27 March – 4 April (Easter Week)
- 15 June – 30 September
Peak Season AUD 831 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are including tax & service charge.
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates are including tax & service charge.
- Rates may change without prior notice
Rates include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Airport transfer (Conditions apply)
- Villas standard daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
Nothing more to say except everything was spot on!
Kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms were all clean and tidy and there was heaps of room for all of us to have our own space.
For a villa holiday this was worth it.
Clean, happy staff and liked the fact that shopping and restaurants were all nearby as we do love our dinners out at night.
Airport pick up was a bonus as well.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
A comfortable villa offering exceptional value, Villa Bisi is perfect 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for a family or group of couples traveling together, wanting to be close to Seminyak’s best tourist attractions and the beach. The villa is fully serviced by friendly staff so all you will have to do is relax and […]
Villa Anggun is a newly renovated 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, situated in the heart of Seminyak, just off Jalan Drupadi, which is close to the famous ‘Eat Street’or Jalan Kayu Aya. Here you can easily walk to iconic tourist attractions such as Seminyak Beach, Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, high end spas and […]
Villa Karol is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental offering excellent value, located on the fringes of Seminyak, guests will be close to some of Seminyak’s best restaurants such as Sardine, Da Maria and Metis and just 5 mins to the beach by taxi. This vibrantly decorated villa will suit a small family or […]
Villa Esha Drupadi I is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of bustling Seminyak. The traditional bungalow styled villa has been recently completely renovated with a private pool and the very best of modern amenities and comforts, this villa can comfortably accommodate 8 people. Featuring three comfortable en-suited bedrooms […]
Villa Alun is a fabulous 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental just a few hundred meters from Batubelig Beach which borders vibrant Seminyak. Staying at Villa Alun you can easily walk along the beach to some of Seminyak’s most popular attractions including Potato Head and Ku de ta Beach Clubs. Villa Alun is like a […]
Villa Menari at the Residences Seminyak is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & sits in the secure gated exclusive Villa Estate, which provides guests with an exceptional level of accommodation and just a short stroll from all the action that sophisticated Seminyak is famous for. Fine dining restaurants, casual eateries, hip breakfast hangouts, […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings