What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Budget-friendly Bali villa
- An amazing location where you are close to everything that Seminyak and Legian is famous for
- Great BBQ area for those family dinners and dinner parties if you’re coming here with friends
- A large swimming pool that the kids will love with lots of rooms for sun baking
- A Balinese style bale with a day bed in the garden – ideal for relaxing by the pool
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, supermarkets, yoga studios, gyms, pharmacy, health food shops, delis, car/scooter hire and taxis
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we will beat it -contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Ginger is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a picturesque villa nestled down a quiet lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak. If location is important then this is the ideal villa.
The villa is also within walking distance of Legian where you will find more famous restaurants, cafes and lots of day spas. Plus it’s also close to the famous Eat Street in Seminyak’s popular tourist area.
Pool & outdoor areas
Walking into the Villa Ginger, a lovely white building with a ginger-coloured roof beckons to the guests. Right in front of this building is a truly spectacular bean-shaped pool. On one side of the pool is a lovely wooden deck with comfortable pool chairs sitting on the deck. So you can stretch out on the chairs and soak up the sun.
Built to give the best outdoor experience to its guests, Villa Ginger has beautiful gardens and a lovely poolside bale with a daybed. You can take an afternoon nap here or simply relax while you and your friends or family experience holiday villa living.
For an outdoor dining experience, a cozy rattan dining set is placed right at the edge of the pool. Enjoy your meals here and relax in the beauty that surrounds you.
Villa Ginger has lovely, comfortably and beautifully decorated dining and living areas. Both overlooking the pool, you can have an unobstructed view of the pool and gardens as you watch some TV or enjoy a family dinner or a few drinks with your friends. This villa has three luxurious ensuite bedrooms for maximum privacy.
3 bedrooms with air-con
All the rooms have king-sized beds and two of them have glass doors leading right out to the gardens by the pool. Whatever your needs may be, the efficient and very customer focused staff is always on hand to attend to you. So kick back, relax and enjoy the most memorable holiday yet.
Around Villa Ginger in Seminyak
In terms of location, you’re really close to Double Six beach which is great for watching those amazing Balinese sunsets. Come here at about 4 pm, grab a bean bag on the beach and enjoy a cold Bintang or cocktail.
If you like to shop then you are in luck as Seminyak has loads of places where you can buy gifts, souvenirs & clothes ( head to Seminyak Square and go from there). If you can’t live without your coffee fix then there are some great cafes nearby. Make sure you try: Revolver, Cornerhouse, Souq, Shelter, Sisterfields & the popular Monsieur Spoon ( they serve great croissants & pastries as well).
For the kids take them to the Waterbom Park for a fun day out where there are waterslides & loads of activities. There are also two of the best day beach clubs in Bali close to the villa where you can enjoy a few cocktails and watch an amazing sunset: Ku De Ta & Potato Head and Cafe Del Mar at Batu Belig Beach.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Ginger well in advance.
- 3 en-suite bedrooms, each with a king-size bed and they are all fully air-conditioned
- Safe-deposit box in all rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Wifi throughout the villa
- LCD TV with lots of cable channels to keep the kids and adults entertained – there is also a DVD player
- Swimming pool
- Poolside gazebo with day bed great for an in house massage or an afternoon nap
- The outdoor BBQ bar area
- Daily Housekeeping 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- 24 x 7 security
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
Low Season AUD 456 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 485 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 543 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 582 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bedsheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards
- Safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
Bedrooms were modern, spacious and meticulously cleaned by the friendly villa staff who also made us the most tasty breakfasts every morning. The kids had the best time & overall this was one of our best family holidays.
We can't wait to do it all again next year. For the price and location I would highly recommend a stay at Villa Ginger.
The best villa staff ever who really knew how to take care of us. Villa was safe, secure, private and really quiet.
The location is absolutely perfect, where all the fun, excitement, shops, and restaurants in Eat Street were close by. Sometimes we walked there and shopped along the way and other we got a taxi which was super cheap and really easy as they drive past all the time.
I would happily recommend this villa in a second and will be back.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Ohana is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers fantastic value for money with your accommodation budget in mind. The villa sleeps up to 6 guests and is in a great location close to cafes, shops and restaurants, right on the border of Seminyak and Kerobokan where you’re only 1.6 km to Double Six Beach & 2.1 km to Ku De Ta Beach Club.
Villa Massilia Tiga is a stunning 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa holiday rental located in a peaceful part of central Seminyak where you can enjoy the serenity while being no more than 5 mins walk to the most popular tourist attractions of this vibrant Seminyak area. The owner has paid particular attention to choosing an […]
Villa Cemara is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located within a private villa estate right in the heart of Seminyak. You will love the amazing location as well as the tranquillity and fantastic ambience you feel as soon as you enter the villa. Guests can enjoy peace and quiet while still […]
Villa Eshina 1 is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & boasts one of the best Seminyak locations and also offers amazing value for money; the villa is literally 100 meters from Seminyak Square which is pretty much the epicentre of everything Seminyak. It’s the perfect holiday home for families and friends wanting to […]
Villa Roku is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is situated in a quiet lane just off Jalan Mertasari in the heart of action-packed & fun-filled Seminyak. Villa Roku has a huge private pool, wonderful open plan living and spacious bedrooms. The villa is serviced by a team of friendly, professional staff and all the best restaurants, cafes and bars are easily accessible with the beach only a ten-minute stroll away. What a perfect place to take the family for your next holiday in sun-soaked Bali.
Villa Serenity is a wonderful 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that is ultra-modern, minimalist and very chic all rolled into one. Built over two levels the villa boasts spacious and elegant living areas, a huge lap pool which is suitable for toddlers and 4 dedicated staff to make your Bali holiday something to remember. The villa can be rented as a 2 or 3 bedroom holiday residence and is located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Raya Kerobokan, just a short stroll to some of the best restaurants & cafes on the island.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols