What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Great holiday villa in a really peaceful location
- BBQ facilities – this villa is perfect for entertaining and family fun & makes an amazing wedding villa
- In house villa staff with chef, butler & security
- Close to some amazing surf beaches like Uluwatu, Bingin, Balangan & Padang
- FREE airport pick up
- Car and driver included
- 3.3 km to Dreamland Beach, 4.5 km to The Rock Bar & 5.6 km to Samasta Lifestyle Village
- Large pool and garden area for privacy and relaxation
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, car/scooter hire, pharmacy, health food shops, cafes & supermarkets
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are one 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Indah Manis offers up to 5 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, several social hubs both indoor and outdoor and fantastic views of the Indian Ocean. This Uluwatu villa holiday rental is perfect for large groups of people looking for luxury and tranquillity in a wonderful part of Bali. It also makes a great place to have your wedding in Bali, a girls week away, or perhaps a yoga retreat.
Uluwatu is a fantastic location for a fun-filled Bali holiday for the family and group of friends who want to enjoy the best of Bali’s fabulous beaches.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The garden setting offers plenty of space for guests to relax and enjoy each others company, tranquil fish ponds, fragrant frangipani trees, glorious ocean views along not one but two infinity pools are all part of your holiday playground.
There are plenty of places to enjoy the sun, whether you’re on the pool deck on a comfy sunbed, in the traditional bale or on the spacious lawns. Ask your personal chef to whip up a BBQ feast to be enjoyed at the alfresco dining area for the family.
Guests have the luxury of enjoying two separate living areas along with casual entertaining areas whilst easily finding a quiet place for personal relaxation. From here you will enjoy wonderful views on the plentiful array of comfy sofas and dining spots both formal and casual. If you’re worried about the waistline head to the gymnasium for a workout or maybe a pampering massage in the spa room, maybe some billiards or a movie in the media centre.
5 Bedrooms with air-con
The villa features 2 master bedrooms, one found in the self-contained honeymoon villa with its own living areas and private pool. The restful king-sized bed with a huge soaking tub in the en-suite will make for a rejuvenating stay. The second master in the garden in its own pavilion features a stunning canopied king-size bed and a circular outdoor bathtub, both feature AC, TV with DVD player and safety deposit. In the garden, another 4-5 air-conditioned bedroom suites boast private en-suites and the spa room can be converted to an extra bedroom as well.
Staff & Services
Every guest will enjoy exceptional service from the warm and friendly Balinese staff at Villa Indah Manis. There is a full-time butler service along with daily cleaning of the villa by the housekeeping staff and a private chef upon request. 24-hour security keeps you at ease and safety fences, baby sitters and transport arrangements will be handled by the staff.
Around Villa Indah Manis, Uluwatu ( near Padang & Dreamland beaches!! )
Uluwatu has an array of places to see and things to do, Padang-Padang, Jimbaran, Balangan and Dreamland Beaches are a must-visit. Ask the staff to arrange a car and driver to take you to the nearby Uluwatu temple where you can watch a Balinese Kecak dance and after that head to Jimbaran Bay where you can enjoy delicious fresh seafood dinners on the beach. There is also the newly built Samasta Lifestyle Village in Jimbaran where you can go shopping, dining and for a few cocktails at their rooftop bars.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali ( 11.4 km away ) for a fun day out on the waterslides. They might even like a surf lesson at Padang Beach where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour. Culturally, they’ll enjoy the Indonesian Kecak Dance show at Uluwatu Temple ( 4.8 km away ) or perhaps a fun day out at the famous Monkey Forest Temple in Ubud ( 36 km away ). For dinner, the chef at the villa can whip them up a meal or take them to Single Fin at Suluban Beach for burgers and amazing sunset views.
For the ladies, there are some great day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments make your way to Samasta Lifestyle Village or Jimbaran Bay where there are lots of options.
Some fabulous day clubs worth visiting include, OMNIA Day Club, El Kabron, The Rock Bar and Single Fin. They are all close by and are family-friendly if you want to take the kids. Make sure you visit here at sunset and enjoy a few cocktails and the amazing ambience.
When you stay at Villa Indah Manis there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Book your Uluwatu holiday at Villa Indah Manis well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 8-10 adults plus four children in four (five including Bulan Madu) ensuite bedrooms
- Semi-open-air living and dining room; air-conditioned media room; outdoor dining on the terrace; poolside bar
- Swimming Pool: 16 x 4 metres
- Fast Wifi
- Cable TV & DVD player with movie library, board games, billiard table, darts board
- Events for up to 60 guests can be arranged at the villa with prior notice
- Small gym equipped with an exercise bike, step trainer and dumbbells. Dedicated spa room with Jacuzzi tub, massage beds and chairs. One complimentary 30-minute back and shoulder massage (for up to four people)
- 13 staff, including villa manager ( who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner parties/reservations, car hire, massages and spa treatments); chef with the assistant chef, housekeeping, butlers, garden and pool maintenance staff, security; driver
- A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate (excludes petrol) – make sure you get them to take you to Uluwatu Temple and perhaps Seminyak for a day shopping and sightseeing
Low Season AUD 704 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 883 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,076 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,325 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to a 15.5% service charge & taxes
The car and driver came in handy for a few shopping trips to Seminyak. Great villa and great times!
Much quieter and more relaxed. Villa was incredibly clean and charming.
More than happy to give this a 10 out of 10.
Thank you for taking care of our families holiday needs!!
Lovely villa, with exceptional service!!!
I've never felt so relaxed in my life - definitely returning for another week.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
Villa Markisa is part of the exclusive Pandawa Cliff Top Estate situated above the beautiful Pandawa Beach overlooking the Indian Ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip. Just 20 minutes from the airport and away from the busy tourist areas. Guests staying at Villa Markisa Pandawa Cliff Estate will have a chance to completely rejuvenate and […]
One of the most luxurious villas located in the Ungasan Clifftop Resort, Villa Jamadara is a spectacular 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental built right on the pristine shores of the beach. The villa is perfect for large families or groups who are looking for a relaxing holiday filled with fun, sun and surf. The […]
Villa Soham is a luxurious 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental on the southern tip of Bali’s, Bukit Peninsula really close to Uluwatu. Part of an exclusive private estate; Sohamsa Ocean Estate guests can easily explore Bali’s best beaches, swim, dine at Jimbaran Bay, enjoy water sports activities at Nusa Dua & Pandawa Beach (only 600 meters away), visit ancient temples in Uluwatu or just relax in your fabulous holiday sanctuary.
Villa Grand Cliff is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental that is in the ultimate clifftop position on Bali’s popular Bukit Peninsula & will leave you in awe the moment you walk through the door. The views of the Indian Ocean are spectacular, to say the least. This gorgeous villa has everything for a […]
Set above cliff tops on the Bukit Peninsula at Uluwatu, Villa Bayuh Sabbha is a stunning 5 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental featuring traditional Balinese design elements seen in the use of alang-alang roofs, local stone and timbers, artifacts and artworks and above all offers guests a complete sense of peace. Five bedrooms provide luxury […]
An amazing villa in a breathtaking location, Villa Santai Sorga is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental at The Ungasan Clifftop Resort & is a Hacienda inspired architecturally designed luxury villa with facilities, amenities and services that are second to none. Featuring 5 luxurious king-size bedrooms, a 30-metre clifftop frontage, private infinity pool easily […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings