What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- You are in a really central position and close to all the very best cafe’s, day spas, shopping, bars and of course those world class restaurants in Seminyak
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, taxis, deli’s, car / scooter hire, health food shops, great delis’ and convenience stores
- 5 minutes from “Eat St’ – which is such a fabulous location
- Gorgeous pool and garden area – great for the kids!
- Lots of space and room – open plan design
- In house staff to clean for you
- AMAZING VALUE for a family or group holiday considering the top location of the villa & the nightly price!
- Great Wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2019 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Welcome to Villa Istana Dua, a stately 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, two story villa that is sure to enchant guests on arrival.
Located a mere 5 minute walk from the Bintang supermarket and the Double Six street famous for its beaches, high end boutiques and restaurants, villa Istana Dua is the perfect spot for a beautiful and fun filled holiday in Bali.
As you enter the villa, follow the stone path through the beautiful tropical gardens. Take in the sight of the beautiful pool as you step onto the wooden sundeck. Villa Istana Dua is the perfect choice for a couple or a small family. The living and dining areas of the Villa has huge floor to ceiling sliding glass doors overlooking the pool. You can draw back the curtains, allowing rays of sunlight bathe the room while you enjoy a meal or watch some TV on our comfortable rattan styled settees and sofa with your family.
The kitchen is designed in an open style with stools pulled up to the shiny marble counter. If you are in the mood for a casual meal, grab a stool and enjoy a meal right on the kitchen counter as you look out at the beautiful serene gardens.
Villa Istana Dua has two ensuite bedrooms on the second floor. Both bedrooms are spacious and have king sized beds, beautifully wooden furniture and flat screen TVs. Both bedrooms double doors leading out to the terrace. You can step out to the balcony as you look out on the beautiful gardens and dazzling pool. The bathrooms feature beautiful tubs and showers.
If you are not one to be indoors, then stretch out by the beautiful pool while you get a suntan or relax in the cozy bale while you read a book, take a nap or sip on chilled cocktails
Villa Istana Dua aims to serve guests as comfortably and warmly as possible. Daily house keeping and villa maintenance team are pleased to serve and maintain a well-run household providing support delivered with grace and tradition. Villa Istana Dua’s manager and team are more than happy to address any questions or inquiries guests may have in order to make your stay with us as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Around Villa Istana Dua, Seminyak
Located a easy 5 minute walk from the popular Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Dua is halfway between the lively Dhyana Pura street known for its bustling music and live shows, and Double Six street famous for its beaches and cool restaurants with in colorful beanbags on the sand. If you stay at this villa there will be no shortage of things for you to see and do. Make sure you go to Double Six beach at sunset time. Grab a bean bag on the beach, have some food , some cold Bintangs and enjoy the sunset views, music & atmosphere. If you feel like some shopping your in luck as the area surrounding the villa is packed with shops selling souvenirs, clothes, jewellery, surf wear and gifts. If you can’t live without your coffee there are some amazing cafes nearby. Head to Revolver, Cornerhouse, Cafe Moka, even Starbucks!
Basically, you are right in the centre of all the action. If your coming here as a family this is the perfect location for the kids as there are loads of restaurants and fun family attractions; Waterbom Park, Beach and Finns Recreation Club all nearby.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Istana Dua well in advance.
- Comfortable living and dining area with sliding door. AC or Fan
- 2 king size bedroom with mosquito net over looking to garden and gazebo
- AC in all bedrooms
- Private swimming pool and gazebo
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Airport transfer (1 time return airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay)
- Maid services
- Unlimited water dispenser mineral water
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Fresh welcome drink and fresh towel on arrival
- Concierge service
Special Rate AUD 311 For Stays During Peak Season 2019
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 437
- 20 December – 8 January 2020
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 311
1 Bedroom AUD 244
- 9 January – 31 March (Exclude Chinese New Year)
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 348
1 Bedroom AUD 311
- 23 January – 29 January (Chinese New Year)
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes :
- First morning breakfast ingredients
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free WIFI
- Daily maid service (4 hours/ day)
- Gardener and pool staff
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
The villa itself was really quiet and the staff were absolutely amazing - they were there all the time to cook up the most delicious breakfasts and snacks throughout the day. The rooms were all modern and very clean the pool and garden areas were meticulously maintained and the wifi & cable TV was always spot on.
If your looking for a little bit of luxury on your next holiday to Bali that is really affordable I would recommend staying at this villa.
For value and location I am giving the Istana Dua a 10 out of 10!
From the moment we arrived we knew we had made the right decision and from now on this is our 'go to' villa in Bali whenever we come here on holiday!
It was ideally located and it had all the amenities we needed.
The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. They were extremely friendly and polite. Deanne the cleaner went above and beyond to clean every day she was a delight.
We would highly recommend this Villa
Just wanted to pass on our sincere thanks to you and all the staff involved in organising our Bali holiday stay for us. It was amazing! The villa was sensational ! Everything went smoothly from our pick up from the airport, the villa manager greeting us when we arrived, the stay and the day staff were awesome and very helpful, and the brilliant customer service really made our trip.
We would have no hesitations booking through you again. It was really amazing from start to finish!
Many thanks again, Jude and Michael Hyde
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Gajah Villas Bali is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental enjoys a quiet and peaceful location in a private lane just off Jalan Drupadi close to all the best shopping and dining options in popular Seminyak. Two generous bedrooms, spacious living areas and private pool along with the friendly Balinese staff make this one […]
Villa Tirta Naga is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & features three traditional thatch-roofed pavilions situated around a sprawling garden with two lagoon-like private swimming pools. Open living areas, antiques, modern entertainment facilities and two air-conditioned bedrooms, this island home is great for small families or two couples who prefer to stay in […]
Villa Firdaus is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental situated at the end of a quiet lane just off Seminyak’s most popular tourist street for shopping and dining, Jalan Kayu Aya or ‘Eat Street’. It’s ideal if you want to holiday in one of the most popular areas of Seminyak. You can easily walk […]
Akara Villas is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & it’s situated in a private villa complex in one of the best locations in Seminyak, on the exclusive Petitenget strip. This is where all the glitz and glamour shine through with lots of restaurants and hip bars. The Akara villa offers guests a deluxe […]
Villa Umah di Desa II is an excellent 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for two couples or a small family who enjoy the very best in fine dining and of course love to spend quality time at the beach. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the Batu Belig beach, the best restaurants, […]
Villa Toba is part of Lakshmi Villas and is a perfect villa for two couples or a group of friends looking to be right in the middle of the Seminyak – Petitenget golden triangle. This 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is just a hop skip and a jump from the golden sands of Seminyak […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings