What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- You are in a really central position and close to all the very best cafe’s, day spas, shopping, bars and of course those world class restaurants in Seminyak
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, taxis, deli’s, car / scooter hire, health food shops, great delis’ and convenience stores
- 5 minutes from “Eat St’ – which is such a fabulous location
- Gorgeous pool and garden area – great for the kids!
- Lots of space and room – open plan design
- In house staff to clean for you
- AMAZING VALUE for a family or group holiday considering the top location of the villa & the nightly price!
- Great Wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Welcome to Villa Istana Dua, a stately 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, two story villa that is sure to enchant guests on arrival.
Located a mere 5 minute walk from the Bintang supermarket and the Double Six street famous for its beaches, high end boutiques and restaurants, villa Istana Dua is the perfect spot for a beautiful and fun filled holiday in Bali.
As you enter the villa, follow the stone path through the beautiful tropical gardens. Take in the sight of the beautiful pool as you step onto the wooden sundeck. Villa Istana Dua is the perfect choice for a couple or a small family. The living and dining areas of the Villa has huge floor to ceiling sliding glass doors overlooking the pool. You can draw back the curtains, allowing rays of sunlight bathe the room while you enjoy a meal or watch some TV on our comfortable rattan styled settees and sofa with your family.
The kitchen is designed in an open style with stools pulled up to the shiny marble counter. If you are in the mood for a casual meal, grab a stool and enjoy a meal right on the kitchen counter as you look out at the beautiful serene gardens.
Villa Istana Dua has two ensuite bedrooms on the second floor. Both bedrooms are spacious and have king sized beds, beautifully wooden furniture and flat screen TVs. Both bedrooms double doors leading out to the terrace. You can step out to the balcony as you look out on the beautiful gardens and dazzling pool. The bathrooms feature beautiful tubs and showers.
If you are not one to be indoors, then stretch out by the beautiful pool while you get a suntan or relax in the cozy bale while you read a book, take a nap or sip on chilled cocktails
Villa Istana Dua aims to serve guests as comfortably and warmly as possible. Daily house keeping and villa maintenance team are pleased to serve and maintain a well-run household providing support delivered with grace and tradition. Villa Istana Dua’s manager and team are more than happy to address any questions or inquiries guests may have in order to make your stay with us as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Around Villa Istana Dua, Seminyak
Located a easy 5 minute walk from the popular Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Dua is halfway between the lively Dhyana Pura street known for its bustling music and live shows, and Double Six street famous for its beaches and cool restaurants with in colorful beanbags on the sand. If you stay at this villa there will be no shortage of things for you to see and do. Make sure you go to Double Six beach at sunset time. Grab a bean bag on the beach, have some food , some cold Bintangs and enjoy the sunset views, music & atmosphere.
If you feel like some shopping your in luck as the area surrounding the villa is packed with shops selling souvenirs, clothes, jewellery, surf wear and gifts. If you can’t live without your coffee there are some amazing cafes nearby. Head to Revolver, Cornerhouse, Cafe Moka, even Starbucks!
Basically, you are right in the centre of all the action. If your coming here as a family this is the perfect location for the kids as there are loads of restaurants and fun family attractions; Waterbom Park, Beach and Finns Recreation Club all nearby.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Istana Dua well in advance.
- Comfortable living and dining area with sliding door. AC or Fan
- 2 king size bedroom with mosquito net over looking to garden and gazebo
- AC in all bedrooms
- Private swimming pool and gazebo
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Airport transfer (1 time return airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay)
- Maid services
- Unlimited water dispenser mineral water
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Fresh welcome drink and fresh towel on arrival
- Concierge service
Special Rate AUD 183 For Stays March & April 2020 (Excluding Easter Week)
Special Rate AUD 204 For Stays Easter Week 2020
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 305
1 Bedroom AUD 239
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 341
1 Bedroom AUD 305
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 428
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes :
- First morning breakfast ingredients
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free WIFI
- Daily maid service (4 hours/ day)
- Gardener and pool staff
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
The villa itself was really quiet and the staff were absolutely amazing - they were there all the time to cook up the most delicious breakfasts and snacks throughout the day. The rooms were all modern and very clean the pool and garden areas were meticulously maintained and the wifi & cable TV was always spot on.
If your looking for a little bit of luxury on your next holiday to Bali that is really affordable I would recommend staying at this villa.
For value and location I am giving the Istana Dua a 10 out of 10!
From the moment we arrived we knew we had made the right decision and from now on this is our 'go to' villa in Bali whenever we come here on holiday!
It was ideally located and it had all the amenities we needed.
The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. They were extremely friendly and polite. Deanne the cleaner went above and beyond to clean every day she was a delight.
We would highly recommend this Villa
Just wanted to pass on our sincere thanks to you and all the staff involved in organising our Bali holiday stay for us. It was amazing! The villa was sensational ! Everything went smoothly from our pick up from the airport, the villa manager greeting us when we arrived, the stay and the day staff were awesome and very helpful, and the brilliant customer service really made our trip.
We would have no hesitations booking through you again. It was really amazing from start to finish!
Many thanks again, Jude and Michael Hyde
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Raya Seminyak close to Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is conveniently located with a deluxe level of accommodation for 4 guests. Perfect for a small family or two couples on a Bali escape, the villa is beautifully furnished […]
Villa Sun is a wonderful holiday 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. Exuding warmth like the sun, central Seminyak villa is as charming as it is spacious and family friendly. You can walk to Seminyak and Double Six beaches to watch the beautiful sunsets of Bali or wander the alley ways and boutiques which are […]
The Kumpi Villas is an elegant villa where Balinese charm meets modern day comforts. The 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental is ideal for a small family or group of four who are looking for a fantastic holiday experience in Bali. The villa is 30 minutes away from the airport and also close to Petitenget […]
Villa Nakula is a notch above the rest when it comes to a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of cosmopolitan Seminyak. Built over two storeys, the villa boasts huge bedrooms, a superb tropical garden with a fabulous private pool and lots of space for the kids. Guests will enjoy complimentary […]
Villa Kalila is a lovely 2 bedroom budget Seminyak holiday villa rental with a wonderful contemporary theme with Balinese design elements along with a little chic and sophistication thrown in for a wonderful Bali holiday. Plus it’s close to the popular Eat Street area & the beach. What a great little find.
Villa Tsuchi is situated just a 5 min stroll from Jalan Kayu Aya, commonly known as Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’. It is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers excellent accommodation for 4 guests with all the most popular tourist spots within easy walking distance. This newly renovated villa features two king sized […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings