- Beachfront location
- Perfect for a wedding or large group
- Flawless interior design with sophisticated finishes
- Fully staffed with cleaners, cooks, your private chef, chauffeur & butler service.
- Complimentary use of car and driver
- Top wifi and satellite tv
- All 8 rooms have ocean views
- The all-inclusive villa where you get everything included: chef, gym, massage room, daily breakfast & more.
- Magnificent swimming pool with large grounds and garden areas
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Jeeva Saba Sanur
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Jeeva Saba is a beachfront 8-bedroom holiday villa rental in Sanur of unsurpassed luxury, situated in the quiet village of Saba (close to Sanur), and features an absolute beachfront location.
It’s here that guests take in breathtaking views across the Straits of Badung to the islands of Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Bali’s Mt Agung. Eight defining en-suite bedrooms provide the best accommodation for up to 16+ lucky travellers. Spacious indoor/outdoor living areas, a huge outdoor bale and a 25-metre infinity pool, will make your stay all the more special.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The huge Banyan tree and Pura Anyar temple at the front of the villa add an element of mystique, swaying coconut palms and the ocean right in front of the expansive lawn area and 25-metre swimming pool offers the perfect setting for all occasions; this huge space makes it very popular for family reunions, large weddings and special events. The lawn areas can cater for up to 400 seated guests, and the upstairs covered terrace is perfect for smaller functions.
The living areas are lavish and spacious, to say the least. There are 17 separate rooms, including a poolside bale, dining bale, living room, formal dining room, informal greeting room, media room, games room, massage room, gym, catering kitchen, library, billiard room and terraces. The dining room is air-conditioned and easily seats up to 20 guests. The great room, a secondary, more casual room,” offers a bar and kitchen area. The villa is also equipped with free wi-fi, Cable TV, a DVD player, a surround-sound system, a play station, a sound dock and a Sonos player with iPod connectivity.
8 luxurious bedrooms
Jeeva Saba’s eight ensuite bedrooms have direct views of the Indian Ocean, the gorgeous infinity pool and the gardens. All suites boast king-size beds, and extra beds can be provided; extra beds fit comfortably in the bedrooms. The junior suite and the media room can be easily converted to a bunk room to accommodate more guests.
Staff & Services (chef & butler)
Villa Jeeva Saba is fully staffed by an extensive team of highly trained Balinese staff with an in-house villa manager, private chefs, full butler service, housekeeping staff, security guards, gardeners and designated drivers. Additional staff includes babysitters, masseuses and yoga instructors, all available on request and at an extra charge. Breakfast is included; guests may choose from the In-house menu or purchase groceries and have the chef prepare meals for them. Whatever your requests, the Villa Manager will make sure it happens.
Around Villa Jeeva Saba, Sanur (absolute beachfront)
Jeeva Saba is located at Pantai Saba, Gianyar Regency, on the southeast coast of Bali. The Jeeva Saba Bali Estate is 40 minutes from the Airport, Just 11km from the tourist area and restaurants of Sanur, 20km to Ubud and its world-famous art galleries, 25km to Seminyak and 27km to Padang Bai. Bali Safari and Marine Park is only 6km from Jeeva Saba, and the amazing Keramas Surf Beach at Komune Beach Club is approximately 5km away.
You will not find a better holiday villa for pure relaxation and being far away from the crowds.
Villa Jeeva Saba has been welcoming Bali Villa Escapes guests since December 2014.
- Sleeps 16 Adults (eight ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds). Extra beds are available on request and charged. Extra beds fit comfortably in the bedrooms. The junior suite or media room can be converted into a bunk room.
- Living Area: Pool bale, dining bale, living room, formal dining room, informal ‘great’ room, media room, game room, massage room, gym, catering kitchen, library, terraces.
- Swimming Pool: 25 x 7 meters with a large deck
- Communication: Free WiFi
- Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, play station, sound dock, Sonos player with iPod connectivity
- Spa: In-villa treatments from the spa menu can be arranged by request in the massage room, the bale or on one of the private terraces
- Jeeva Saba is well-equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot, high chair, car seat (on request), DVDs, play station, board games, croquet set, badminton, volleyball, bicycles and access to horseback riding and surfing within one km of the estate.
- Events for up to 400 people sitting down or more with buffet-style dining on the large oceanfront lawns. Smaller groups can also be accommodated on the upstairs covered terrace.
- Staff: fully staffed with an in-house chef and complimentary car and driver. Villa manager, private chef, butler service, housekeeping, security, gardeners and driver. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, yoga) are available on request and at an extra charge.
- Dining: In-house menu or purchase groceries and have the chef prepare a meal. Barbecue facilities are available. Breakfast is included.
- 7 seater car and drivers are available on a complimentary basis for up to eight hours a day, excluding petrol.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
8 Bedrooms AUD 2,511
- 7 January – 14 July
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season (4 Nights minimum stay)
8 Bedrooms AUD 3,348
- 15 July – 31 August
- 20 December – 5 January 2024
All rates are quoted in AUD per night and are subjected to 21% tax and service charges
Rates include :
- Exclusive use of the property and all facilities
- Welcome fruit basket
- Daily breakfast
- Butler service and Chef
For our group of 10 this was a once in a life time experience. What ever we wanted was done happily and quickly. In terms of the location its pure paradise.
I can't remember feeling so positive about a place.
Jeeva Saba will leave you feeling like a new person.
Jeeva Saba delivered in spades. We (six singles, one couple and a child) had 5 nights of absolute indulgence. The property comprises a main residence with two suites and two other wings, of two and four suites all looking onto the pool or bale.
Our king suites were beautifully furnished, some had outdoor showers and baths. The main residence boasts stunning décor. It was here that we dined altogether at lunch and dinner. Breakfast each day was served in a separate bale nearer the beach. The beauty of Jeeva Saba was matched by the staff and their attention to detail. Handi, Piya, Krisna and Wira were exceptional in their care for us. Chef produced amazing food, both Balinese and western style, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day. Because Jeeva Saba is quite isolated, we soaked up the indulgence, had massages in-house, did a cooking class with the chef, experienced the turtle conservation farm adjoining the property, walked the black sand beach and relaxed. A perfect place for a group of friends or family to exclusively enjoy the amenities and the indulgence away from the hustle and bustle of other areas of Bali. Pure serenity.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2019
Jeeva Saba is a resort with 8 bedrooms, some with outside ensuites and some with amazing views of the ocean. I would describe it as luxury accommodation. I went with girlfriends for 5 nights. We had breakfast each morning which was a highlight as the staff here are superb. It was served in the Bale at the time you request. The chef cooked us dinner or lunch or both if we wanted and we did have dinner each night as we just didn't want to leave this beautiful property. We mainly ate Indonesian food as this was our request - the food was amazing. Followed by our happy hour we ate in the dining room at evenings. The pool and gardens are a delight so we relaxed, had massages (which Jeeva Saba organise), had a cooking class with the chef and long walks along the beach. We had a memorable experience as a turtle conservation is quite close - almost next door - and we released a turtle each. No shops nearby so the driver took us to Ubud for a day and another day took us to the Butterfly farm. They have a small gym, I only used the yoga mat. I cannot recommend the staff here highly enough. This is a holiday for lazing by the pool, relaxation, lots of chatter and the pleasures those brings.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2019
From the moment you walk thru the doors, Jeeva Saba has it all. Transportation to pick you up and get you to places, multiple public and smaller areas for your family to celebrate or get away from each other. There are formal dining rooms, informal lunch and bar areas, media and games rooms, and smaller cool niches all over the property. The rooms range from generous to huge, all with an indoor and outdoor private bath area and breezy day lounges. The bedrooms are very sumptuous with soft sheets, a good range of pillows, soft towels & toiletries.
The bale around the pool is a wonderful space, facing both the pool & beach. Our group comprised singles, couples & family groups & there was something for everyone, including croquet on the front lawn.
There are a couple of beach clubs, one within walking distance and the other a short drive. Activities include local businesses that do horse riding and quad biking, which the staff can arrange for you and some local masseur girls that can be arranged in-house.
The chef cooks a wonderful array of traditional & western food, all made to order. The coconut soup & satay sticks were wonderful. We spent a blissful week away from the madness of Kuta and Seminyak. Although you can get driven to the clubs if u want to go & Ubud is only 30 minutes away.
Trip Advisor Reviewed
You may also like these other 8 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.
How do I know if Villa Jeeva Saba is available?
You need to complete the inquiry form on this page, and it will be sent to the reservation team in Bali, who will let you know if the villa is available. If it’s unavailable, we will find similar-style villas in the same price range and area – we will get back to you ASAP!
Let us do the searching for you.
How do I get to Villa Jeeva Saba from Bali airport?
For stays longer than 5 days, there is a complimentary airport pick-up where you will be met by one of the Bali Villa Escapes team and taken directly to Villa Jeeva Saba. For shorter stays, we can arrange transport which will be quoted at the time of booking.
How far is Villa Jeeva Saba from the airport?
Villa Nilaya is 22.7 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Jeeva Saba in $AUD or $USD?
All prices are Australian dollars when you book your accommodation at Villa Jeeva Saba.
How do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Jeeva Saba?
To pay for your accommodation at Villa Jeeva Saba, you can either pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
Does Villa Jeeva Saba have wifi?
Villa Jeeva Saba has fast and reliable 4G wifi, and guests will be given password access when they check-in. Plus, the wifi is free for the guests to use.
How much does it cost to stay at Villa Jeeva Saba?
The prices at Villa Jeeva Saba will vary depending on the time of year you intend to travel. See dates and prices on this page.
What COVID-19 protocols are in place at Villa Jeeva Saba?
Hand sanitisers, face masks, mandatory staff vaccinations and social distancing are some of the COVID -19 protocols at Villa Jeeva Saba.
Is Villa Jeeva Saba cleaned daily?
Villa Jeeva Saba is cleaned daily by a team of housekeepers who will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas, including the kitchen. There are also pool cleaners and gardeners to keep the villa maintained.
How many people can sleep at Villa Jeeva Saba?
16 people can sleep at Villa Jeeva Saba.
Is breakfast included at Villa Jeeva Saba?
Yes, breakfast is included in your stay at Villa Jeeva Saba. You will have a choice of Western, Indonesian or Continental breakfasts.
Does Villa Jeeva Saba have security?
Villa Jeeva Saba has 24/7 security.
Does Villa Jeeva Saba have a private chef?
Yes, it does, and the chef is there on hand to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus any mid-day snacks. You do have to pay for the food for lunch and dinners.