What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Beachfront location
- Perfect for a wedding or large group
- Flawless interior design with sophisticated finishes
- Fully staffed with cleaners, cooks as well as your own private chef, chauffeur & butler service
- Complimentary use of car and driver
- Top wifi and satellite tv
- All 8 rooms have ocean views
- The all-inclusive villa where you get absolutely everything included: chef, gym, massage room, daily breakfast & more.
- Magnificent swimming pool with large grounds and garden areas
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Jeeva Saba is a beachfront 8 bedroom holiday villa rental in Sanur of unsurpassed luxury, situated in the quiet village of Saba (close to Sanur), and features an absolute beachfront location.
It’s here that guests take in breathtaking views across the Straits of Badung to the islands of Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Bali’s Mt Agung. Eight defining en-suite bedrooms provide the very best of accommodation for up to 16+ lucky travellers. Spacious indoor/outdoor living areas, a huge outdoor bale’s and a 25metre infinity pool will make your stay all the more special.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The huge Banyan tree and Pura Anyar temple at the front of the villa add an element of mystique, swaying coconut palms and the ocean right in front of the expansive lawn area and 25-metre swimming pool offers the perfect setting for all occasions, this huge space makes it very popular for family reunions, large weddings and special events. The lawn areas can cater for up to 400 guests seated and the upstairs covered terrace is perfect for smaller functions.
The living areas are lavish and spacious, to say the least. There are 17 separate rooms including a poolside bale, dining bale, living room, and formal dining room, and informal greeting room, media room, games room, and massage room, gym, catering kitchen, library, billiard room and terraces. The dining room is air-conditioned and easily seats up to 20 guests. A secondary more casual room, “the great room” offers a bar and kitchen area. The villa is also equipped with free wi-fi, Cable TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, play station, sound dock and Sonos player with iPod connectivity.
8 luxurious bedrooms
All of Jeeva Saba’s eight ensuite bedrooms have direct views of the Indian Ocean, the gorgeous infinity pool and gardens. All suites boast king-size beds and extra beds can be provided, extra beds fit comfortably in the bedrooms. The junior suite and the media room can be easily converted to a bunk room to accommodate more guests.
Staff & Services
Villa Jeeva Saba is fully staffed by an extensive team of highly trained Balinese staff with an in-house villa manager, private chefs, full butler service, housekeeping staff, security guards, gardeners and designated drivers. Additional staff includes babysitters, masseuses and yoga instructors, all available on request and at an extra charge. Breakfast is included and guests may choose from the In-house menu or may purchase groceries and have the chef prepare meals for you. Whatever your requests the Villa Manager will make sure it happens.
Around Villa Jeeva Saba, Sanur ( you are right on the beach!! )
Jeeva Saba is located at Pantai Saba, Gianyar Regency, on the southeast coast of Bali. The Jeeva Saba Bali Estate is 40 minutes from the Airport, Just 11km from the tourist area and restaurants of Sanur, 20km to Ubud and its world-famous art galleries, 25km to Seminyak and 27km to Padang Bai. Bali Safari and Marine Park is only 6km from Jeeva Saba and the amazing Keramas Surf Beach at Komune Beach Club is approximately 5km away.
For pure relaxation and being far away from the crowds, you will not find a better holiday villa.
This is a popular Sanur holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Jeeva Saba well in advance.
- Sleeps 16 Adults (eight ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds). Extra beds are available on request and charged. Extra beds fit comfortably in the bedrooms. The junior suite room or media room can be converted to a bunk room
- Living Area: Pool bale, dining bale, living room, formal dining room, informal ‘great’ room, media room, game room, massage room, gym, catering kitchen, library, terraces.
- Swimming Pool: 25 x 7 meters with large deck
- Communication: Free WiFi
- Entertainment: Satellite TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, play station, sound dock, Sonos player with iPod connectivity
- Spa: In-villa treatments from the spa menu can be arranged by request in the massage room, the bale or on one of the private terraces
- Jeeva Saba is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot, high chair, car seat (on request), DVDs, play station, board games, croquet set, badminton, volleyball, bicycles and access to horseback riding and surfing within one km of the estate.
- Events for up to 400 people sitting down or more with buffet-style dining on the large oceanfront lawns. Smaller groups can also be accommodated on the upstairs covered terrace.
- Staff: fully staffed with an in-house chef and complimentary car and driver. Villa manager, private chef, butler service, housekeeping, security, gardeners and driver. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, yoga) are available on request and at an extra charge.
- Dining: In-house menu or may purchase groceries and have the chef prepare a meal. Barbecue facilities are available. Breakfast is included.
- 7 seater car and drivers are available on a complimentary basis for up to eight hours a day excluding gasoline.
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
8 Bedrooms AUD 2,187
- 7 January – 14 July
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season (4 Nights minimum stay)
8 Bedrooms AUD 2,916
- 15 July – 31 August
- 20 December – 5 January 2023
All rates are quoted in AUD per night and are subjected to 21% Tax and Service Charges
Rates include :
- Exclusive use of the property and all facilities
- Welcome fruit basket
- Daily American breakfast
- Butler service and Chef
For our group of 10 this was a once in a life time experience. What ever we wanted was done happily and quickly. In terms of the location its pure paradise.
I can't remember feeling so positive about a place.
Jeeva Saba will leave you feeling like a new person.
Jeeva Saba delivered in spades. We (being six singles, one couple and a child) had 5 nights of absolute indulgence.The property comprises a main residence with two suites and two other wings, of two and four suites all looking onto the pool or bale. Our king suites were beautifully furnished, some had outdoor showers and baths. The main residence boasts stunning décor. It was here that we dined altogether at lunch and dinner. Breakfast each day was served in a separate bale nearer the beach. The beauty of Jeeva Saba was matched by the staff and their attention to detail. Handi, Piya, Krisna and Wira were exceptional in their care for us. Chef produced amazing food both Balinese and western style for breakfast lunch and dinner each day Because Jeeva Saba is quite isolated we soaked up the indulgence, had massages in house, did a cooking class with chef, experienced the turtle conservation farm adjoining the property, walked the black sand beach and totally relaxed. A perfect place for a group of friends or family to exclusively enjoy the amenities and the indulgence away from the hustle and bustle of other areas of Bali. Pure serenity.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2019
Jeeva Saba is a resort with 8 bedrooms, some with outside ensuites and some with amazing views of the ocean. I would describe it as luxury accommodation. I went with girlfriends for 5 nights. We had breakfast each morning which was a highlight as the staff here are superb. It was served in the Bale at the time you request. The chef cooked us dinner or lunch or both if we wanted and we did have dinner each night as we just didn't want to leave this beautiful property. We mainly ate Indonesian food as this was our request - the food was amazing. Followed by our happy hour we ate in the dining room at evenings. The pool and gardens are a delight so we relaxed, had massages (which Jeeva Saba organise), had a cooking class with the chef and long walks along the beach. We had a memorable experience as a turtle conservation is quite close - almost next door - and we released a turtle each. No shops nearby so the driver took us to Ubud for a day and another day took us to the Butterfly farm. They have a small gym, I only used the yoga mat. I cannot recommend the staff here highly enough. This is a holiday for lazing by the pool, relaxation, lots of chatter and the pleasures those brings.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2019
You may also like these other 8 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings