What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- 10 min to Eat Street in Seminyak!
- Lovely holiday villa that’s got everything you need for a great holiday in Bali
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Open plan tropical Balinese holiday villa living
- Good value for your holiday as your getting your own private pool 3-bedroom villa in a popular Seminyak location
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, health food shops, bottle shops, cafes, restaurants, yoga studios, gyms, taxis
- Large swimming pool
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2019 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Karol is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental offering excellent value, located on the fringes of Seminyak, guests will be close to some of Seminyak’s best restaurants such as Sardine and Metis and just 5 mins to the beach by taxi.
This vibrantly decorated villa will suit a small family or group of friends looking to enjoy a fun Bali holiday together.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villas swimming pool sits in the middle of the garden, bordered by a lush lawn, a lovely display of tropical flora and at one end the raised jaccuzzi spills into the main pool playing a tune of harmony and holiday Zen. Drift away on a pool side recliner with the scent of fragrant frangipani taking you to a peaceful place. If you’re travelling with young children the jaccuzzi will be great for the young ones.
The villas owners have gone to great lengths to create a unique holiday experience in the air-conditioned living spaces with stylish décor featuring large vibrant wall art of ‘stars of yesteryear’ and chic furnishings. A huge petrified timber tree root is the base to a stylish glass topped dining table that comfortably seats 8 guests. The leather sofa with its designer ‘stressed finish’ seats plenty of guests to watch TV together and the kitchen has plenty of cooking facilities combined with modern appliances and wonderful mosaic tiling.
3 bedrooms with air con
There are three bedrooms at Villa Karol to provide very comfortable holiday accommodation for up to 6 guests. All fully air-conditioned and with comfy beds featuring premium King Koil mattress, the villas 3 bedrooms feature LCD TV’s, large wardrobes and beautifully tiled private en-suites with private gardens, lovely natural stone; twin vanities, spacious walk-in rain shower cubicles and complimentary soaps and lotions for personal pampering.
Staff & Services
The villas long serving staff are highly skilled in delivering attentive, yet unobtrusive service throughout your stay. The villa will be cleaned and breakfast served daily at your convenience. Additional catering, transport services, nanny services and in-house spa services will be easily arranged upon request.
Around Villa Karol, Seminyak ( 10 min taxi ride to Eat Street!! )
The villa is situated on the border of Seminyak, Kerobokan and Umalas offering guests easy access to a wide variety of tourist areas, all within 5 mins reach by scooter. Three or four of Seminyak’s best restaurants are very close by including Metis and Sardine opposite each other, then Warisan as well as Mama San, the Cornerhouse or Livingstone for a meal with the kids or your friends.
Umalas has some great little places in the rice fields worth checking out including the super popular Nook, Little Miss Bali and Habitual for such an extensive array of east meets west food fusion. If you love your coffee then there are some great cafes nearby where you can also grab a bite to eat. Make sure you go to Pison, Livingstones ( they make fresh pastries as well), Monsieur Spoon for the best croissants in Bali and Little Ingka for amazing food.
For the ladies make your way to Spring day spa or Think Pink Nails where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those amazing Balinese massages – pure bliss!
Travelling with kids? Make sure you take the kids to Waterbom Park & Finns Recreation Club with are all really close by. Here the kids can enjoy water slides, trampolines & ten pin bowling. This will keep them happy and entertained while you head off to the beach, or have a lunch at one of the many fabulous cafes nearby or even hit one of the day spas.
For a real treat make sure you go to Ku De Ta or Potato Head for sunset cocktails, a few cold Bintang’s as you watch the best sunset in Bali. Stay there for dinner, more drinks, great music and a memorable night out.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa rental so please book Villa Karol well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Master bedroom adjacent with the Living room features with 180 x 200 King sized Bed, Air conditioning, a cute private garden, 40 inch LCD TV with satellite channel TV, and big wardrobe. The en-suite master bathroom has shower facilities and double wash basin.
- Guest Bedroom 2 and 3 facing to the garden features with 180 x 200 King sized Bed, Air conditioning, 32 inch LCD TV with satellite channel TV, and big wardrobe. The en-suite bathroom has shower facilities and single wash basin.
- Safety boxes in each room
- Hairdryer, slippers and bathroom amenities
- Closed living room with AC and completed with comfortable sofa.
- Entertainment facilities in the living area: 42 inch LCD TV, speakers, DVD player and satellite channel TV.
- Dining room completed with round dining table seats 8 persons
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with Fridge, Oven, Microwave, electric stove, toaster, coffee maker, and water dispenser
- Wifi Internet connection
- Ironing facilities
- Private swimming pool size 4 x 8 meters
- 2 Sun beds
- Outdoor shower
- Manicured tropical garden
- Villa mobile phone available for guests
- Parking area
- Return airport transfers for every stay over 3-nights. Our experienced drivers will wait you at arrivals and drive you safe to the villa
- Private in villa check in
- On arrival you will be welcomed with fresh flower arrangement, welcome drinks and Pure Napkin scented towel.
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of your stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee during your stay
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
- Butler service
- Two housekeepers
- Gardener and pool keeper
- Guest Relation Officers
- The villa attendants Devi and Suci are able to prepare and serve you the breakfast in the villa. You can choose based on groceries purchase or be charged USD 7/person for American, Indonesian or Continental breakfast.
- Personal laundry & dry cleaning
- Nanny/baby sitter and driver on request
- In Villa dining Service
- In Villa Spa treatment
- Pool fence – please ask your reservation consultant at Bali Villa Escapes at time of booking about organising this in advance
- Tour arrangement
Low Season AUD 291 (2 Night minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 365 (5 Night minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season AUD 410 (7 Night minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates are included tax & services
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
Thx Devi & Suci for making us feel so welcome.
I loved the location as well as we could easily make our way to Eat Street. There was also a really good gelato place nearby called Gusto where we took the kids a few times.
Overall, really pleased we stayed here.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
A perfect example of rustic Bali holiday charm; Villa Monkey is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers an authentic beach house vibe with a stunning display of mixed antique teak and white washed timbers, local stone and polished cement surfaces. Open-air living spaces coupled with loads of entertainment and bed time amenities, […]
Tucked away in a quiet lane in Seminyak, La Villa Des Sens is a luxurious 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental featuring contemporary design, sprawling manicured grounds and a magnificent private pool. The villa is great for kids with plenty of space for them to run freely in safety. Even though you are only a […]
Do you want to have your own private pool villa with a super central location in the trendy Oberoi district of Seminyak this coming holiday to Bali? Villa Crystal is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & might just be that perfect holiday villa you’ve been looking for. Housing 3 bedrooms, an open-plan living […]
If you’re looking for a great family 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located on the border of exciting Seminyak and bustling Legian with a great outdoor pool and within easy walking distance to Double Six beach then Villa Origami will be the perfect choice. Ideal also for a group of friends looking for a […]
Villa Amsa is full of character and charm. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental offers comfortable accommodation for 6 guests in a quiet area right on the fringes of Seminyak bordering bustling Legian. The villa offers great value for money and is the ideal choice for a group of friends or family looking to […]
Villa Massilia Dua is located in a quiet lane along the highly sought after holiday area of Petitenget and just a short stroll from the famed Ku de ta Beach Club in fashionable Seminyak. This elegant 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa holiday rental is bursting with charm offering peace and quiet and can be rented […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings