What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Amazing Canggu location close to Old Man’s, Batu Belig & Berawa beach
- Guests have free access to the facilities at Finns Club and Splash Park (trampolines, ten pin bowling. water slides) – which is great for the kids
- You are close to the best shops, restaurants, bars, day spas and all the action in Seminyak
- Breakfast included
- Child friendly villa with access to baby cots, high chairs and pool toys – this is all about coming to Bali, having a great time and enjoying the experience.
- Open plan tropical style villa with a seriously fabulous swimming pool
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, car / scooter hire, health food shops, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops and super markets
- Villa staff to cook, clean and make sure your holiday is perfect – you are going to be totally pampered
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Kemala is a luxurious 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental, featuring contemporary design with a touch of traditional Balinese flare.
Flanked by lush green rice fields, the villa affords fantastic views from the garden, bedrooms and living areas. Built over two storey’s the use of local stone, traditional carvings, wooden shingled roofing and an array of tropical flora makes for an elegant setting. Guests will enjoy the exceptional standard of amenities, akin to that of a five star hotel. And on top of that Canggu has so much to offer for the whole family or your group in terms of entertainment, beach life, cafes and amazing restaurants.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
A manicured lawn with large stepping stones is all that separates the two storey pavilion and you from the sparkling cool waters of the outstretched swimming pool. It is 20 metres in length guests can try some lap swimming or simply float around & enjoy the ambiance of your new surroundings. The sheltered Jacuzzi at the end of the pool will set in alleviate any aches and pains from your journey to paradise and the pool deck offers the choice of comfortable recliners or a fantastic day bed.
The living areas offer an exceptional level of comfort for guests, upstairs there is a lounge setting with stylish sofas and a majestic dining table for 10 guests with lovely chairs or head outside to the spacious verandah where can indulge in an alfresco dining affair together. There is also a well stocked cocktail bar and behind that a fantastic modern kitchen, fully set with every appliance. The media room is fully air conditioned and boasts fully equipped state-of-the-art equipment. Two outdoor Gazebos house a billiards room and the second a spa room with an amazing bath you just have to see!
Five gorgeous bedrooms accommodate up to 10 guests, two located on the ground floor looking out to the pool and three more rooms on the upper level. Two upstairs rooms have access to a spacious terrace and all rooms feature premium king size beds along with opulent private en-suites of which four boast soaking tubs while all feature rain showers.
Staff & Services
Guests will be overwhelmed with the sincere warmth and level of service provided by the Balinese staff at Villa Kemala. Professionally trained, they will ensure the cleanliness of the villa on a daily basis and provide breakfast catering. Should you require the services of a professional chef, babysitter, masseuse, driver or any other services, the staff will make all the arrangements for you.
Around Villa Kemala, Canggu ( in the trendy Berawa area & close to beach!! )
The kids are going to love the activities on offer when staying in Canggu at Villa Kemala. The Finns Recreation Club offers tennis, ten pin bowling, trampolining and a full scale water fun park for all ages. You can easily visit Seminyak, Batu Belig, Berawa, Batu Bolong and Echo beaches within around 10-15 minutes from the villa. While in Canggu, don’t forget to visit Finns, Old Mans and The Lawn which are great places for a meal & watching the sunset with a cocktail or two.
For a night out with the family make sure you head to the Oberoi’s famous Eat Street; a foodies heaven with casual family style to fine dining restaurants. Places to try are Biku, La Lucciola, Mamasan, Kim Soo, Sarong, Bottega (for the best pasta in Bali) & Saigon Street. For the family head over to Seminyak beach to watch the sunset. Even better you can make your way to Bali’s famous beach clubs: Ku De Ta, Cafe Del Mar or Potato Head and do it in style.
The villa is also really close to the popular Berawa cafe and restaurant strip; Jalan Pantai Berawa. For some great food head to Milk & Madu, Milu by Nook, Nude and MissIbu at the Tamora Gallery.
To stock up on all your villa supplies there are two huge supermarkets close by: Popular & Canggu Station which have absolutely everything your could want to keep everyone fed and happy.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Kemala well in advance.
- 10 people, 5 bedrooms (3 with king-size beds and 2 with either king-size or twin beds) – fully air conditioned
- Living room and hanging terrace, dining room; Family room; 2 kitchens; poolside fun balé with bar, pool table and games.
- Massage bale with outdoor river stone bath tub with hot and cold water inside the lotus pond for romantic flower bath
- 5 m x 20m infinity pool extending into a large natural Jacuzzi for fun and relaxation
- Fabulous wifi
- Flat-screen TV with DVD and home theatre
- For the kids : extra Daybed in 4 bedrooms to accommodate children. Baby cot, high chair, books, board games, DVD’s, toys, electronic games; pool toys; children’s menu; babysitters (extra cost)
- Kemala can accommodate up to 50 seating guests and 100 standing guests for cocktail party, weddings, birthday and any special events
- Staff : 1 villa manager; 1 chef, 1 butler, 4 villa attendants for housekeeping and service, 1 gardener, 1 engineer, 1 driver and 2 security guards
- Dining : First day breakfast for each registered guest. Free coffee or tea, range of western and Asian food, special requests, kids menus and dietary needs all accommodated. Your chef will purchase all the fresh ingredients needed to cook for you.
Low Season AUD 1,007 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 3 February
- 11 February – 16 April
- 24 April – 31 May
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 1,095 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 4 February – 10 February (CNY)
- 17 April – 23 April (Easter)
- 1 June – 31 August
Peak Season AUD 1,241 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service
Rate Includes :
- 1x Continental breakfast
Staff were friendly and they were always there to make sure we were completely happy. We are regulars to Bali and will make this our 'go to' villa from now on.
It's so much quieter than we were anticipating yet really not too far from some great cafes.
Loved the way the staff treated us and the friendly manner in which we were greeted each day. Lovely breakfast, wonderful cocktails and 5 star service - we are coming back.
The staff were also incredibly professional & made sure our stay was as relaxing and hassle free as possible.
More than happy to recommend!
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Semarapura is a breathtaking, beach front 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental which is spacious, luxurious and stunning. Built to accommodate large groups, the villa is perfect for families or groups wanting to have a 5 star holiday in the fabulous area of Canggu. With its spacious lawns and scenic views, it is also […]
Villa Desa Roro is a 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in happening Canggu where you can experience plenty of peace and quiet as well as lots of holiday action. Villa Desa Roro sleeps up to 10 guests, in 5 air-conditioned bedrooms, amid a pleasant blend of Balinese design and contemporary elements. You can enjoy hours […]
The Beach Villa Cemagi is a stunning 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located right on the lovely shores of the Cemagi Beach in Canggu. Built in 2008 and designed by the renowned French architect, Fredo Taffin, the villa was completely renovated in 2015 and now has a more sophisticated, luxurious and elegant look. The […]
Villa Simona Oasis and Spa is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & offers guests a feeling of extravagance, peace, tranquility and bliss in a delightful Balinese setting. This is where you come to get away from it all and be surrounded by sheer luxury – perfect for a family or group holiday in […]
Villa Melissa is a 5 bedroom beach front holiday Canggu villa rental with an absolute prime beachfront location, designed with local materials the villa blends both Balinese and European design elements. The villa boasts a huge private pool, sublime ocean views from Pantai Lima and is perfect for a special event perhaps a wedding ), […]
Set just a few meters from the shores of Cemagi Beach on a gentle slope overlooking rice terraces, Villa Ambalama is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is just 30 minutes passed vibrant Seminyak. Here guests will enjoy the peace and tranquility away from the tourists, however still being within a convenient distance […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings