What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Daily breakfasts
- Great Seminyak location close to all the best cafes, day spas, shopping and restaurants
- AMAZING value for money considering your are getting your own private pool 2 -bedroom villa in a very popular area – if your on a budget and want to experience holiday villa living, this is perfect.
- Great swimming pool and garden area for the family to relax, unwind & have fun
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, gyms, yoga studios, pharmacy, deli’s, some great bakeries, health food shops, car / scooter hire and supermarkets
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Krisna is the perfect 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental for a small family or two couples travelling together to Bali.
It offers guest’s authentic Balinese charm with all the modern amenities combined with a convenient Seminyak location within easy walking distance to Eat Street. All the touristy activities; shopping at chic boutiques, morning coffees at hip cafes, enjoying relaxing spa treatments and experiencing the array of night spots will all be within easy reach of your holiday accommodation at Villa Krisna.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Villa Krisna’s gardens are impeccably maintained, the private swimming pool is the gardens centerpiece with a well manicured lawn at each side and high perimeter walls lined with lush tropical flowers and plants, coastal breezes rustling the taller limbs of soaring palms under the tropical island sun. Tucked in one corner by the pool are sun lounges shaded by a traditional parasol, the perfect spot to relax with a good book while the kids have a ball splashing and swimming in the pool.
The villas open-plan/open-air living area is on the ground floor of the main pavilion by the villas timber gated entry point. The space is flooded with natural light and cooling sea breezes with a rattan sofa, partition designed dining table that you can enlarge in case any guests drop in for a meal and a well equipped kitchen with all the mod-cons for your catering needs.
The villa comfortably sleeps up to 4 guests in two privately en-suited bedrooms, one in its own private pavilion by the swimming pool and the second room is upstairs above the living areas. The villas are furnished with natural timber furnishings, batik bed scarves and pillows decorate the comfortable beds, Balinese art adorn the walls under traditional thatched ceilings. The rooms are air-conditioned and TV’s provide evening entertainment before a restful sleep.
Staff & Services
The villas staff are warm and welcoming, providing attentive Balinese hospitality, any special requests will be quickly attended to. Your villa will be cleaned daily and a continental breakfast prepared each morning to start your day. Prior to your arrival let us know if you need a pool safety fence, nanny services or other special requests.
Around Villa Krisna, Seminyak
The villa provides an exceptionally convenient Seminyak location situated in a quiet lane just off Seminyak’s famous Eat Street. Guests can walk to the beach within 5 mins and find themselves at the entry to the famed Ku De Ta Beach Club, a fantastic absolute beachfront venue and a great place for breakfast, lunch, dinner and just lounging by the pool. All the hip and convenient venues such as Seminyak Square with its supermarket and ATM’s, Revolver Coffee shop, Champagne Bar, Ultimo, Bottega, Biku and La Lucciola (great Italian food on the beach) are all within easy walking distance of Villa Krisna!!
If you coming here with kids they will love going to the Waterbom Park for a day and if you want to keep up your yoga practice then Jiwa is close by.And for those gym enthusiasts the popular Soham is a great place to train. If you can’t live without your coffee fix, then Livinstones, Pison, Sea Circus and Sisterfields are top options all close by.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Krisna well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 2 bedrooms & two en-suite bedrooms with king-sized beds and a third bedroom/office with two smaller beds – all the rooms are completely air conditioned plus there’s heaps of wardrobe space
- Safe in all rooms to store your valuables; watches, passport, jewellery etc
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Great wifi
- TV in living area, with over 40 channels
- TV in upstairs bedroom, with over 40 channels & DVD player
- Sound system in villa
- 28 sqm swimming pool with shallow end for the kids to play
- Pool-side day beds with umbrella for shade as well as pool towels
- Outdoor recliners with coffee table
- Outdoor pool shower
- Private off-street parking for your car or scooter. If you fancy hiring any of these please speak to your villa manager
- Villa Krisna has 24/7 security and there is a team of housekeepers and staff to make sure your stay is perfect
- Daily breakfast will also be prepared for you in the villa
Low Season AUD 368 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 405 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 440 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 473 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Goverment tax, service charge, taxes, etc.
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards & safes in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
I would have to recommend this villa for those wanting all the modern day holiday comforts in a fabulous environment, without spending a fortune. The guys at Bali Villa Escapes ( Christine and Ade) were really helpful in organising this for us and I just wanted to say a huge thanks to them as well - we will be back!
Wish we could have stayed longer.
Great breakfast each morning and we made sure we had it by the pool....this is the only way to have a holiday!
In terms of location, this is really the very very best. Eat Street is right there next to you. This was such a nice villa for our 8 days in Bali.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
The famed architect, Stephan Remini is responsible for creating Villa Nyaman lavish 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in the most sort of part of fashionable Seminyak. Located down a quiet and private lane with complex security, Villa Nyaman allows guests to take a leisurely stroll to Oberoi Street at the very popular Ultimo Restaurant […]
Koenokoeni Villas is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located along a quiet lane way just off Jalan Petitenget next to the Peppers Seminyak Resort, one of the most sophisticated and sought after postcodes in vibrant Seminyak. The villa is a short stroll to some of the hottest tourist attractions in Seminyak […]
Villa Lanai is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers a wonderful central Seminyak location, the five star services of a professionally managed private villa estate and 24-hour gated security. From the villa you can walk to Seminyak’s most popular tourist area; Eat Street and within 15 minutes the beach at the popular […]
Villa Canthy is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers modern accommodation for up to 4 guests in Bali’s most sought after tourist area of Seminyak. Guests can easily walk to Seminyak beach at Gado-Gado restaurant as well as explore all the cafes, restaurants, day spas along Jalan Camplung Tanduk as well as […]
The Kayana Villa is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & sleeps up to 6 guests with 24-hour butler services. You will have use of your own private pool, be pampered at the in-house day spa centre, stay trim at the resorts health club and the location is unbeatable. Some of the best restaurants […]
If you like something a little chic when it comes to 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental then Villa Yasmee ticks all the boxes. This bright and bubbly villa features minimalist elements, stylish home wares offering both functionality and style for a comfortable holiday. The villa sleeps 4 guests and features a private swimming pool […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings