What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Perfect for a group wanting to be close to all the action in Seminyak; best shops, cafes, yoga studios, restaurants and day spas.
- Private butler & security
- Double Six beach is only 300 m away which is great for watching those fantastic Bali sunsets
- Close to Ku De Ta, Potato Head and ‘Eat Street’
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, car / scooter hire, bakeries, delis, bottle shops, patisseries, health food shops and pharmacy
- Large open plan tropical living with lots of space and room
- Gorgeous swimming pool and garden area
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Lataliana Villa is a modern 8 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental which fuses sophistication, contemporary charm and luxury effortlessly. It is located in Seminyak and it enjoys a prime location as it is literally minutes away from everything; Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Seminyak Village as well as the trendy Petitenget area.
The villa is perfect for large groups or family seeking an unforgettable and relaxing holiday in Bali. You are going to be totally pampered and looked after by the villa staff during your stay.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The villa has such a stunning outdoor and swimming pool area. In the center of the beautifully landscaped exteriors lies a lovely pool with a mini fountain. There are trees, flowers and plants around the pool, giving it a tropical and natural look and feel. Beside the pool is a traditional bale with thatched roofing and a daybed, and on one end of the pool is a joglo styled building with a comfy sitting area. Guests can sit here and enjoy drinks while they relax after a cool swim.
The Living Area
Lataliana Estate has a beautiful living area with very lovely Balinese décor and elegance. In the living room is a lovely cream and brown sofa set perfect for indoor relaxation and recreation. There are lovely paintings on the wall, beautiful miniature statues and sliding glass doors giving direct access to the pool deck. In another area is the cozy dining area with a lovely dining set. Seating here, guests can enjoy delicious meals and the stunning view of the outdoors.
8 Modern bedrooms
The villa boasts of eight stunning bedrooms with a total of 6 king beds and 2 twin beds. Each bedroom is spacious, beautiful, comfortable, fully air conditioned and very relaxing. There is a TV in each room, beautiful wooden furniture, doors leading right out to the gardens and comfortable chairs. In the ensuite bathrooms is a luxurious tub with floor to ceiling glass windows giving great views of a tropical garden.
Staff and Services
At Lataliana Villa, guests have a personalized butler service, daily housekeeping, round the clock security and spa treatments. Guests are also provided with bicycles, which is a great way of exploring the town, Also, the in-house dining menu has a variety of both local and international dishes which guests will definitely enjoy.
Around Lataliana Villa, Seminyak ( close to Double Six beach & cafes!! )
Lataliana Estate is very private but still close to the beautiful Petitenget Beach of Seminyak and all those fabulous restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. For a treat head to KU DE TA or Potato Head for sunset cocktails and some fine dining. Even better, why not rent your own private group cabana at Cafe Del Mar at Batu Belig beach and live it up with drinks, sensational ocean views, snacks and chilled music.
When it comes to sunset time, head to Double Six beach which is close by and pull up a bean bag at La Plancha and enjoy a few cold Bintangs or cocktails. You can stay here for a meal or perhaps head into Eat Street where there are loads of cafes and restaurants such as Ultimo, Cafe Bali or perhaps some high end cuisine at ManaSan.
If your in need of a coffee hit and a bite to eat you’ll love the location of the villa as there are loads of amazing cafes nearby. Make sure you try: Shelter, Cornerhouse, the super popular Revolver and Sisterfields. There’s even a Starbucks along Jalan Kayu Aya. For the ladies there are some upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments go to The Blow Bar, Prana, Jari Menari or Therapy day spa. Follow this up with an afternoon shopping along Jalan Basangkasa all the way to Jalan Legian where you can buy clothes, jewellery, homewares, surf gear, artwork and souvenirs.
Travelling with kids? A day out at the Waterbom Bali in Kuta with the huge water slides will keep them happy or perhaps a couple of surf lessons at Double Six beach ( you can hire boards and instructors). Afterwards, take them for burgers at Johnny Rockets, Grill’d or Boss Man.
When you stay at Lataliana Villas there are lots of dining, shopping & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Lataliana Villas well in advance as this is a really popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Capacities : 16 adults (8 ensuite bedrooms: 6 with king beds, 2 with kings convertible to twins); 3 extra beds available for children.
- The living room is fully air conditioned; the dining table can hold up to 16 guests which is perfect for entertaining
- If you like your entertainment then Lataliana is perfect. Free wifi throughout the villa which is very reliable ( great if you love your social media or want to check the news or your emails) with cable TV, DVD, iPod and sound system
- If you would like an in house spa treatment or massage please speak to the villa manager
- Additional Facilities : In-room safes; laptop; 4 bicycles; piano; barbecue
- Staff : Personalised butler service, daily housekeeping, 24 hour security
- Dining : A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes are available for in-house dining
Low Season : AUD 2,538 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 10 January – 23 January
- 27 January – 9 April
- 17 April – 25 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 3,118 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 26 January
- 10 April – 16 April
- 26 June – 31 August
Peak Season : AUD 3,589 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 9 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5 % Tax & Service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- Daily breakfast
- WiFi Internet connection
- Shuttle service to Seminyak
- Welcome pack – welcome drink, fruit basket, cold towels and fresh flowers
- Turn down setup service with chocolates/cookies
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, butlers and 24-hour security
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Airport transfers
The rooms and en suites were much better than expected. The location was also really handy and so convenient as we were close to everything in Seminyak.
The villa was also really good value as we split it with the other family so overall it was a lot cheaper than a hotel - In summation all we can say is that you really need to stay here for yourself to see what we mean - It is truly a once in a lifetime holiday villa.
I once swore never to return to Bali but I conceded for a mate's 60th birthday celebrations and I'm glad I did. Seventeen of us booked out the entire resort (8 villas) and had the best time. The staff were unbelievable, catering to all and any of our needs. Our villas were luxurious and I would return to LataLiana at the drop of a hat.
Trip Advisor Reviewed November 2019
Couldn’t recommend this more highly. Staff were very accommodating and went out of their way to make sure our stay was extra special. Beautiful surroundings and so clean. For my 50th Birthday celebration staff put up lanterns and decorations which was unexpected. Staff were amazing!
Trip Advisor Reviewed September 2019
Finding an awesome villa close to Double Six Beach was our recent mission, and LataLiana delivered.
5 min walk from the beach this spacious 2 x bedroom villa provides a peaceful haven to relax and enjoy your time in Bali.
The staff and security were 1st class, special mention to Eka and Putra who fielded many of our questions and helped us to learn and better understand the local Balinese culture, language and customs.
Lots of dining options nearby – highly recommend Chai'ba Street Kitchen & Bar (Indian cuisine; 20 min walk) and Warung Souvlaki (Greek Cuisine; 15 min walk).
Villa has good wi-fi coverage, cable tv, stocked fridge, and a top quality pool table – what more could you ask for!
Not surprised to see strong ratings and reviews, can only concur.
Thank you LataLiana.
Trip Advisor Reviewed November 2019
You may also like these other 8 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Eden is a private 8 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental consisting of some 14 individual Seminyak villas just a few hundred meters back from the sands of Batu Belig Beach. This eight bedroom Seminyak Villa is perfect for wedding parties or special occasions ( family or group get togethers) where sliding garden walls can […]
The gorgeous rice terrace views and impressive traditional Indonesian architecture of 8 bedroom Seminyak villa rental, Villa Mannao may have you thinking you’re holidaying in Ubud, when in actual fact you’re just 10 mins from central Seminyak and the most popular attractions of nearby Oberoi, Petitenget & Canggu. Your only 2.3 km to Seminyak Square Shopping Mall, 1.2 km to Naughty Nuri’s & 2.7 km to KU DE TA.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings