Villa Levi Canggu, 3 bedrooms
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Fabulous location close to the popular areas of Echo & Old Man’s beach as well as the shopping, cafe & dining area of Batu Bolong
- Lovely swimming pool and garden area where you can relax unwind and enjoy this sensational villa
- A team of villa staff including your own private butler to make sure your stay is perfect
- Near Finns Recreation Club which is great for the kids ( water slides, ten pin bowling, trampolines)
- 200 metres to Echo Beach, 2.5 km to Finns Club & 450 metres to Pererenan Beach
- Private butler, chef, housekeeping & security
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops, yoga studios and gyms
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 & 2023: find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Levi is a family & group friendly 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental that can actually sleep up to 8 guests. You will be taken care of by 5 friendly Balinese hospitality experts amid a blend of contemporary and traditional architecture. And only 200 metres to Echo beach & 4.8 km to KU DE TA, this is a fab villa for the best beach holiday.
The villa has a 16-metre pool set in splendid tropical surrounds with the chance of a massage by the calming sound of a neighbouring stream. All this, just a short stroll or drive to the delights of both Seseh and Echo beaches in colourful Canggu & just a short drive to all the exciting Seminyak area.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
A delightful holiday playground of terraced tropical gardens will take you to a place of total relaxation. Chill out on one of the many daybeds found dotted around the outdoor terraces or right by the 16-metre river stone tiled waters of your private pool. The villas traditional high pitched, timber shingled roofs, natural ironwood beams and decks, the semi-rural surrounds of lush rice fields, will immediately take the stress of city life away in the blink of an eye. The rooftop terrace is versatile and suitable for sundowner chill outs to yoga sessions or is it the riverside massage pavilion that will be the order of the day!
The main living pavilion is open-air overlooking the pool and garden from a high vantage point, a plush navy sofa is ready for you to unwind with chandeliers illuminating the adjacent dining areas as well when the sunsets. You can taste Asian delights prepared by the villa’s chef under the shelter of a pergola around the handcrafted timber dining table and the kitchen has absolutely everything for all your catering needs.
3 Modern bedrooms
The villa comprises three air-conditioned bedrooms; two facing the fabulous infinity pool of which the Master suite with garden views is the largest with a private lounge area, blissful outdoor rain shower and king-sized bed. The two guest suites provide access to a wonderful outdoor soaking tub Jacuzzi and chill-out room with comfy daybeds. The third room offers a direct river frontage that also doubles as a media and entertainment room with a queen-sized bed and private en-suite.
Staff & Services (with private butler & your own chef)
Upon arrival at the villa the staff will be ready and waiting with a warm Balinese welcoming, spa services, transport, child care services, and transport, as well as day trips, can all be efficiently arranged by the villas staff.
Around Villa Levi, Canggu (near Echo beach & the popular Batu Bolong area!)
The villa is set in the rural area of Canggu where picturesque rice fields bring a sense of total peace and serenity. All the delis, fabulous cafes, pampering day spas and of course the mouthwatering seaside BBQ’s of Echo Beach are just a few minutes drive from the villa.
Old Mans at the end of Batu Bolong is a great spot for an afternoon cooling Bintang and across the road, you will find The Lawn; the latest beachfront club in happening Canggu. For a treat head to the new mega beach club Holywings in Berawa beach for sunset cocktails, chilled music and some fine dining.
There are loads of great cafes & restaurants to take the kids for a meal on Jalan Batu Bolong. Try Deus ex Machina, Crate Cafe, Luigis Pizza, Milk and Madu, Shady Shack (for the best vegan meals in Canggu), The Avocado Factory, Bottega and for some authentic Balinese food, head to Mades Warung in Berawa.
Ladies there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those fabulous facials and Balinese massages. Make sure you go to Therapy, Golddust Beauty Lounge, MYNX, Jamu and Spring Day Spa for the best treatments.
Travelling with kids? Head to the Finns Recreation Club in Berawa (about 10 min away by taxi) where there are water slides, trampolines, ten pin bowling. Why not hire a surfboard and take them to Old Man’s for a surfing lesson. You can also take them for burgers at the popular Pit Stop or BB52 in Berawa.
If you feel like doing some yoga on your holiday then The Practice & Samadi yoga studio are great studios close by. Both have daily classes catering for all levels and offer single entry class fees. There is even an F45 studio in Canggu. Other gyms nearby are Bulls, SOMA, Nirvana Strength and Wunderlust.
When you stay at Villa Levi there are so many dining, entertainment and shopping options – you’ll love it here!
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Capacity: 6 guests (3 ensuite bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds, 1 of which is convertible to twin bed). 2 sofa beds can be used by 2 additional adults plus 1 extra bed may be set up on guest request (additional charge is applied after 6 guests).
- Living areas: Living room; dining room to seat 8; rooftop and riverside terraces, pool deck with alfresco dining.
Pool : 16m x 5m x 1.45m.
- Dining: Western, Asian, Balinese, vegetarian and children’s dishes available from a suggestion menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication: WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD/CD Player, iPod, iPod dock.
- Gym and Spa: Gym room with dumbbells, yoga mats. A range of in-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- For families: Villa Levi is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot; a high chair; a car seat (on request).
- Transport: A seven-seater car and driver is available at a special daily rate of US$ 35++ for 8 hours (excluding petrol). The villa also provides 4 Polygon bicycles for guests to use.
- Weddings & Events: Events for up to 60 people (standing) can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
- Additional facilities: BBQ; safety deposit boxes.
- Property area : 1600sqm
- Villa manager
- Private chef
- Driver ( fees may apply )
- Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) are available on request.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 755 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 851 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 Marc h – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,060 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,333 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
Staff and facilities were amazing and I can't wait to come back here again.
Thx to Yayuk at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this is such a stress free way 👍
Staff were also very friendly and they made everyone feel so welcome. Location was a real highlight as was the pool - clean and super comfy. The villa is actually much better than the photos on this website.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
If hip Canggu is your scene, spending fun times at the very nearby Finns Beach Club or being only a 2 min walk to Berawa beach sounds appealing, then The Beach House is right up your alley! Fab cafes & restaurants are also close by where you can take the kids for a meal.
Villa Puri Aman is a comfortable 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental built over two storeys. A tranquil and really chilled out setting awaits guests as the villa is flanked by lush green rice fields right in the heart of Canggu. Plus you are within walking distance to the beach – how perfect!
Villa Lina is the ideal 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental, set amidst lush tropical rice fields. The villa boasts an exceptionally spacious garden and is only 5 min to the happening and popular Batu Bolong and Echo Beaches. If location matters then this is the ideal villa.
Villa Mako is a 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is just a few minutes drive to the great waves, shops, sun baking and seafood barbecues of Echo Beach. This wonderful large Bali villa in Canggu sits above a huge garden with a blue free-form swimming pool and lush tropical backdrop. The spacious bedrooms […]
Tropical, contemporary, stylish and comfortable, Villa Jaanuva is a charming 3-bedroom private pool villa in Canggu. Close to Finn’s Recreation Club, La Finca, the new mega day beach club Cafe Del Mar and the beach – the location is truly enviable!
Villa Rusa Biru is a 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & sits on 1000m2 of prime tropical land in Canggu & it is surrounded by beautiful emerald rice paddies. It’s got a splendid blend of modern and traditional elements, featuring a stunning double-storey teak wooden pavilion with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors overlooking the massive garden and the rice paddies around. Shady terraces, breezy verandas, soaring rooftops, air-conditioned living spaces, a private pool and 3 luxurious bedrooms.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols
How do I get to Villa Levi from Bali airport?
For stays longer than 5 days at Villa Levi there is complimentary airport pick up from Bali airport where you will be met by one of the Bali Villa Escapes team and taken directly to the villa. For shorter stays we can arrange transport and will quote you when you make the booking.
How do I pay for my nightly accommodation at Villa Levi?
You can pay for your nightly accommodation at Villa Levi by paying directly into our Bali Villa Escapes Westpac Australian bank account or via credit card (we accept Visa and Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
Does Villa Levi have a private butler?
Villa Levi has a private butler service who can arrange all in-house meals, tours, dinner reservations, activities for the kids, spa treatments , sightseeing tours and more.
What are the best beach clubs near Villa Levi?
Some of the best beach clubs near Villa Levi are La Brisa at Echo Beach, Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig, Holywings in Berawa and KU DE TA in Petitenget.
How far is Villa Levi from the centre of Canggu?
Villa Levi is only 1 km from the centre of Canggu.
Is Villa Levi cleaned daily?
Villa Levi is cleaned daily by a team of professional housekeepers who will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas including the kitchen.
How many people can sleep at Villa Levi?
Six people can sleep at Villa Levi.
Are all bedrooms at Villa Levi air-conditioned?
All 3 bedrooms at Villa Levi are fully air-conditioned.
Does Villa Levi have wifi?
Villa Levi has fast and reliable wifi and guests will be given password access when they check-in.
Is Villa Levi in Canggu family-friendly?
Villa Levi is very family-friendly with a large 16-metre swimming pool and lots of garden area. Plus the beach is only 300 metres away.
Does Villa Levi have parking?
Villa Levi has parking for cars and scooters.
What are the nearest supermarkets to Villa Levi?
Pepito and Frestive are the two closest supermarkets to Villa Levi.