What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Large open plan tropical feel
- 45 minutes to the best shops and fine dining restaurants in trendy and fashionable Seminyak
- Moments to the seaside restaurants in Jimbaran Bay where you are also close to ATM’s, pharmacy and convenience stores.
- 20 min to the famous Suluban Cliff area & beach in Uluwatu
- 700 metres to The Rock Bar, 200 metres to Samasta Lifestyle Village and 500 metres to Seafood Cafe Jimbaran
- Lovely swimming pool with ample area for sun baking and relaxation
- Modern, chic and very stylish interiors – this is the perfect family or group holiday villa for those wanting a luxury villa and also who like to entertain.
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Perched on the cliff tops of the Bukit Peninsula’s foothills, overlooking the waters of Jimbaran Bay, Villa Magna is a modern 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental, perfect for a family getaway or a group of friends. Situated within the safe confides of the exclusive Temple Hill Villa Estate, the villa provides guests with easy access to an array of pristine beaches and all the fun water sports activities at nearby Jimbaran Bay & Nusa Dua. Your only 500 metres to Jimbaran Beach and 2.6 km to The Rock Bar. What a central location!
And guests will be happy to know that no expense has been spared when it comes to Villa Magna’s furnishings and amenities’. This is the ideal choice for travelers seeking a stylish and strategic holiday home.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Situated on 600 sq meters of land the outdoor area is spacious offering guests a private oasis of style and luxury living. The large swimming pool will invite you for an early morning dip as its local green angel stone illuminates a cooling experience from the tropical humidity. The lush gardens and colorful tropical flowers will calm your senses as you relax on a comfy sun lounge on the pool deck. The poolside bale is more than inviting; the plush white cushions make it hard to resist an afternoon nap.
The living room and dining room are both on the upper level offering marvelous views of the ocean beyond and the sparkling swimming pool below. The electric blue wall art and dynasty lamps by the comfy sofa set a striking image where guests can enjoy some TV or a DVD together. The fully equipped and modern kitchen features a microwave, electric oven and gas stove should you have the urge to do some of your own cooking. The dining room offers a luxurious affair complimented by fine china ware and crystal.
4 Bedrooms with air con
The master suite is located on the second floor, affording guests uninterrupted views overlooking Jimbaran Bay. Your four poster queen sized bed and huge soaking tub along with a separate outdoor rain shower are sure to suffice. Open the sliding glass doors allowing cool sea breezes to freshen the room or sleep in air-conditioned comfort. The second bedroom boasts a private garden with a large terrazzo bathtub surrounded by lush tropical foliage. All bedrooms feature queen size bedding, en-suite bathrooms and pristine linens.
Staff & Services
Guests will enjoy the warm and discerning service provided by the villa staff. They will clean the villa daily and look after any catering requests. Guests will also enjoy the daily breakfast and afternoon turn down service along with the Bose sound system, free unlimited Wi-Fi and the services provided by the in- house Samhita Spa services.
Around Villa Magna, Jimbaran ( 500 metres to Jimbaran Beach & 2.6 km to The Rock Bar !! )
Villa Magna is a 5 minute drive from Jimbaran Beach and its famous seafood restaurants on the sand, a must do. By day you can enjoy the lovely calm waters here with the kids and there is a great place to enjoy wood fired pizzas there for lunch. The Bukit Peninsula is packed with great beaches ( if you like surfing then legendary breaks like Uluwatu, Bingin, Dreamlands & Padang are close by), restaurants and an 18 – hole, Championship links golf course, New Kuta Golf.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Uluwatu Temple for a cultural experience or Waterbom Bali ( Asia’s premier water theme park ) in Kuta where there are huge water slides and fun activities. For dinner you have to take them to Jimabarn Bay where they can have a seafood dinner on the beach under the stars.
At nearby Nusa Dua the Bali National Golf Club is a real test for any golfer. If you want to do some shopping then Seminyak is a 45 min drive away. You can also do some shopping at the Samasta Lifestyle Village or the new Sidewalk Jimbaran Mall which is only 1.0 km away. Ladies can also get their hair and nails done and have a dreamy massage here, where there are some upmarket day spas.
For those that want to a fantastic experience make sure you go to The Rock Bar at Ayana Resort or the new Omnia Day Club at Uluwatu to watch the sunset with a cocktail or cold Bintang. These are two popular tourist hot spots and should be high on your Bali bucket list.
When you stay at Villa Magna there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Jimbaran holiday villa to please book Villa Magna well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Dining room with Fine china ware and cutlery
- Water dispenser
- Four bedrooms that are fully air conditioned with king sized bed and en-suite bathroom
- Large bathtub in master bed room
- Outdoor bathtub
- Outdoor shower
- LCD TV with Satellite channel in each room
- Hair dryer for gusts use
- Safety deposit box to store all your valuables
- DVD player
- CD player and Hi-Fi radio
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- Villa Attendant
- Turn down service
- Private swimming pool sized 63sqm with pool side long chair and sunbrella
- Bale Bengong
- Well maintained garden
- Personalized in villa check-in and in villa check-out
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
Low Season : AUD 870 (2 Night minimum stay)
- 11 January – 30 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 943 (3 Night minimum stay)
- 10 July – 31 July
- 1 August – 31 August
Peak Season : AUD 986 (7 Night minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15% Tax and Service
Rates Include :
- Seasonal of fruit basket upon arrival
- Complimentary mini bar upon arrival (2 juices, 2 cokes, 2 beers)
- Standard flower set-up
- Daily tea and coffee sachet
- Breakfast available for 2 person/room
- Add breakfast for children up to 5 years is available at USD 6/person
- Additional breakfast for children up to 11 years is available at USD 12/person
- Free breakfast for children under 5 years (maximum 2 children)
- Complimentary a bottle of wine for honeymooner guest
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
"Temple Hill is AMAZING!!! I would recommend it to anyone visiting Bali. Great Location, Staff are amazing, and Villas are superb. A beautiful Villa, amazing pool and close to everything. Will definitely visit again."
Trip Advisor Reviewed December 2019
"We really enjoyed the villa during our stay! Prefect breakfast, excellent body massage, awesome view in the villa. Definitely will be back to this Villa.
Thank you Temple Hill for keep in best memories for us. ”
Trip Advisor Reviewed January 2020
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Jimbaran
Located just a few minutes from the sands of Jimbaran Bay and in the foothills of the Bukit Peninsula, Bali Villa Tarana is a 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & is nestled within a quiet villa complex, the Temple Hill Grand Residence. What a great place to chill, unwind and enjoy the company of friends or family.
Villa Aiko is a 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & is located on Jalan Lalang Temu which is a quiet lane just off the main road running from Jimbaran Bay right up through the centre of the Bukit Peninsula. This prime hilltop location affords amazing views of Jimbaran Bay for guests of Villa Aiko. […]
Set amid the foothills of the Bukit Peninsula in the seaside suburb of Jimbaran, Villa Adenium is a 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental & offers lavish tropical living amid comfortable contemporary design elements. Here guests can enjoy all the best attractions from world class dining, white sandy beaches, exceptional surf spots, world class golf […]
Villa Jamalu is a magnificent 4 bedroom Jimbaran villa holiday rental perched high on the hilltops of the Bukit Peninsula and just a few minutes from the very popular Jimbaran Bay Beach with all those fabulous beach side restaurants. The villa has all the amenities to satisfy the whole family from a wonderful infinity pool, […]
Located on Bali’s southern most tip of the Bukit Peninsula in Jimbaran, Villa Teana is the perfect 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental. You will have access to an array of Bali’s best beaches and popular tourist attractions along with water sports and fantastic dining options of all description. Only 15 minutes from the airport […]
Villa Princess Allegia is a modern private 4 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental located within the exclusive Temple Hill Villa Complex in the foothills above the beautiful Jimbaran Bay. Conveniently located only 15 minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport and 5 minutes from the sands of beautiful Jimbaran beach, Villa Princess Allegia is perfect for a family holiday or maybe a group of friends wanting a fabulous Bali getaway.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings