UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Luxurious holiday villa in a central and very popular Seminyak location – you are close to ‘Eat Street’, and all those incredible restaurants, day spas, yoga studios, clubs, kids attractions & shops.
- Walking distance to Bintang supermarket
- Close to ATM’s, pharmacy, convenience store, car / scooter hire, well stocked delis, patisseries, bakeries, bottle shops & gyms
- A cinema room for those family movie nights
- Outdoor cabana area with bar and BBQ for those family outdoor dinners
- Gorgeous swimming pool that the kids are going to absolutely love
- Close to Double Six beach for some surfing, swimming & watching those magical Balinese sunsets
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Tucked down a small lane just behind Bintang Supermarket, on Jalan Raya Seminyak, lies the brilliant Villa Mahkota. This elegant 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental offers comfortable accommodation amid a traditional Balinese pavilion style, resort layout.
An extensive outdoor garden with a large private pool sits next to the outdoor poolside bar, a recipe for lots of fun in the sun. This is the perfect retreat for family and friends wanting a special Bali getaway, you could be excused for never wanting to leave the villa your entire trip.
Outdoor and pool area
The expansive tropical pool runs straight down the center of the garden with traditional thatched roofed pavilions either side. Two twin daybeds, which recline, have chunky cushions and padded head rests with a parasol for shade in the middle of the day. A rattan table set is prepared in front of the outdoor bar with stools as well for guests to pass time as they enjoy cold drinks. Koi ponds, vibrant frangipani trees and lush green grass complete the tropical a fantastic tropical setting. There is also a BBQ where the guests or talented chef can cook imported meats or maybe some local seafood from the markets.
The living area
The air-conditioned living pavilion features soaring ceilings can become an el-fresco setting by simply sliding back the large glass doors. The natural stone flooring is a highlight and the walls and sideboards are decorated with beautiful art and ornaments. Large antique chairs almost day bed in size offer a comfortable spot for guests to relax and converse. The kitchen is stacked with modern appliances and a breakfast bar features matching timber stools, table setting and side board all in a soft pastel aqua. Another air-conditioned TV room has large built in sofas with colorful orange cushions great for family and friends to watch a newly purchased DVD on your travels around Seminyak that day. A more formal dining area features an open-air space with a calming water feature, ceiling fans and a natural solid timber table.
The master bedroom
Guests of the master suite are spoilt with a private verandah housing a wonderful daybed and table setting. The king size bed is draped with sheer netting and the beautiful stone floors continue through the bedrooms with ample wardrobe space and an en-suite bathroom that is to die for with a huge soaking bathtub in the open-air with a beautiful Buddha wall feature and natural stones.
The guest bedrooms
The guest bedrooms are air-conditioned with spacious king-size beds, semi outdoor en-suite bathrooms that feature monsoon showers with tropical plants and water features. The room with a queen size bed for kids that connects to the master suite, shares the master suite’s en-suite bathroom.
Staff and services
The guests of Villa Mahkota will be more overjoyed with the warm and welcoming staff and wonderful service they receive throughout their stay. A team of well equipped butlers, housekeepers, security and a senior villa manager will make sure you have an amazing holiday in Bali.
Around Villa Mahkota, Seminyak ( close to Bintang Supermarket!! )
Villa Mahkota is strategically placed for guests to take full advantage of everything Seminyak has to offer. The villa gives direct access to Jalan Raya Seminyak where guests can head north a short distance to Jalan Oberoi, the famed ‘Eat Street’. Or go a little north and you will reach the sands of Double Six Beach and the happening Cocoon Beach Club and all those fabulous restaurants along the beach.Make sure you come down to Double Six beach to watch the sunset. Grab a bean bag at any one of the cafes on the beach and enjoy the best sunset in Bali with a few cold Bintangs! If you feel like shopping then your in luck as Seminyak has loads of places to buy souvenirs, jewellery, surf wear and clothing.
You can also get your hair and nails done as there are lots of day spas through this Seminyak area.
Mahkota is really in the thick of all the Seminyak action so if your into your food and you love shopping or grabbing a bargain this is a great villa for you. If your here with the kids then there’s also lots of things near you to keep them entertained; Finns Recreation Club, Waterbom Park or the Kuta Boardwalk where there is a cinema.
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Mahkota well in advance.
- Four ensuite bedrooms with king-sized beds and one children’s room with a connecting door. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space. All beds are protected by mosquito nets and bedroom doors also have a screen door. Hairdryers in every room
- Four open-air bathrooms with water features
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- 48sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in. Pool-side bale with bench and coffee table. Sun beds with pool umbrella and towels – this is great for hours of relaxation by the pool
- Fast wifi
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 45 cable channels
- DVD/CD player allowing music to be streamed throughout the villa
- Safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Outdoor barbecue bar with teppanyaki grill
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance – your villa staff will take you to the best places around Seminyak to stock up on all your goodies, groceries, snacks and alcohol.
- Outdoor shower
- Villa Mahkota is fully staffed with a manager ( he will be happy to help you organise dinner parties, restaurant reservations, car hire, in house spa treatments, tours and massages), guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners and pool attendant
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am – 11pm
- Security x 24/7
- Low Season AUD 594 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
- Shoulder Season AUD 660 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 715 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 858 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Government tax, service charge and taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards
- Safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
The kids mostly hung out in the pool area while we were happy to simply relax, unwind and soak up the gorgeous surroundings and villa ambiance. Most afternoons we went to the beach for the sunset and a few cold Bintangs.
We cannot rave on about this enough and we are already planning another trip next year with another family.
A huge thanks to Dewi and Ina at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this at the last moment for us. You guys are legends!
Loved the villa especially the pool area as well as the attention given to us by the villa manger Komang; who could not do enough for us! Missing the place already.
Pool and interiors were perfect - location was also unbelievably good!
Great villa, good times!!
Super close to everything - handy to beach and restaurants - plus it was quiet and private - lovely staff. Easy to book with Ade at Bali Villa Escapes. Thanks so much:))
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Tucked in a quiet lane and just a 5 min stroll to Bali’s most well known land mark, Ku de ta Beach Club, Villa Malou is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is situated in the best part of exciting Seminyak. Villa Malou offers accommodation for up to 8 guests and is very […]
Villa Mitsouko is a great family 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located just off Jalan Batu Belig which offers ease of access to Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa and the Batu Belig Beach. The villas four bedrooms comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests in beautiful, traditional Joglo pavilions and a spacious garden with a fabulous private […]
Villa Bamboo is located within the safe and secure confines of the exclusive Aramanis Villa Estate located just off Jalan Raya Seminyak. This 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental has great indoor/outdoor spaces, perfect for a larger family or group of friends on a Bali getaway. Guests will be treated to 24-hour five star service […]
Villa Gladak is a tranquil 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental where guests will appreciate the convenience, wonderful location of the villa. The up-market Oberoi district in Seminyak known for it’s art galleries and beach clubs is a mere two minutes walk from the villa. So if your after great restaurants, going to the beach, shopping & visiting dreamy day spas on your next Bali holiday, Villa Gladak is the perfect choice.
Villa Sesari is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental just off Jalan Drupadi and just a few hundred meters from the lovely Double Six Beach, & is perfectly positioned to enjoy both Seminyak and Legian. Four spacious bedrooms are spread throughout the property which also boasts a huge free-form swimming pool, amazing al-fresco dining […]
Villa Anjali Blue is a wonderful 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, bringing with it; a sense of seaside freshness, fit for holiday fun. Four dedicated bedroom suites will accommodate up to 8 guests, a large tropical garden and private pool will offer hours of outdoor fun in the warmth of the Bali sun. Its […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings