What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- This is an absolutely gorgeous villa right on the beachfront – you really do not get a better beachside location than this in Bali; peaceful, quiet with stunning views
- Sanur and Ubud is easily accessible by car
- 14 m swimming pool that’s perfect for the family and kids
- Private chef, butler & security
- Complimentary use of car & driver
- Peaceful and very relaxing location yet close to Sanur’s shops and restaurants
- 1.3 km to Ubud Monkey Forest Temple, 2.3 km to
- Top wifi & cable TV
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, pharmacies, bakeries, patisseries, car/scooter hire and convenience stores
- Large garden area for relaxing, sunbaking & watching the ocean.
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Majapahit Maya is a stunning 4 bedroom Sanur beachfront villa holiday rental located in the lovely island haven of Sanur. This villa is beautiful, tropical, traditionally styled and offers its guests all modern-day facilities needed for them to have a fabulous beachside holiday in Bali. Located away from the tourists and the noise of some hectic parts of Bali, guests will be lucky enough to have 5-star luxury service at this holiday villa. Plus you have your own private chef and personal butler – this is the ultimate luxury holiday beach pad!
This fabulous experience is enhanced by the most stunning ocean views from most areas of the villa. So what are you waiting for come to Villa Majapahit Maya and have the holiday of a lifetime!
Outdoor and Pool Area
The outdoor and pool area of Villa Majapahit Maya is simply fantastic. The villa has a traditional timber joglo house and a modern two-storey white building. Each building is set in its own private garden complete with its own pool. While the pool in front of the joglo has a wooden chair on one end, the other pool is surrounded by lounge chairs. Scattered around the villa are beautiful flowers, trees and plants which add to the tropical charm and allure of the villa.
The Living Area
Each building of Villa Majapahit has its own living and dining area. In the joglo, there is a small kitchenette, a grey sofa set and a rattan dining set, all facing the beautiful pool. On the ground floor of the storey building, there is a lovely, Balinese styled living area. It is furnished with a comfortable sofa set, lovely Balinese statues, vibrant paintings on the wall and in the corner is a rattan dining set where guests can sit and enjoy eating together as a family.
4 modern bedrooms with air-con
There are four beautiful bedrooms in the main building and one in the joglo. The master bedroom occupies the entire top floor of the building and it is quite splendid. It has a king-size bed, stunning ocean views ( just imagine listening to the sound of the waves and those sunset drinks) and lovely décor. On the ground floor are the two guest bedrooms which are also quite comfortable and luxurious. The bedroom in the joglo is spacious, traditionally styled and built for comfort.
Staff and Services
Villa Majapahit offers a variety of well-trained staff who see to the smooth running of the villa. Guests will be living in total luxury with Villa Majapahit Maya’s courteous, giving, smiling and friendly staff. Staffed fully with six butlers, a chef, and garden/pool attendants, you’ll get to experience real Balinese hospitality and the best customer service here.
Around Villa Majapahit Maya, Sanur ( fabulous location on the beach!! )
Located near the rustic village of Ketewal /Sanur, Villa Majapahit Maya is world’s away from the buzzing noise and tourists of Seminyak & Legian.
Guests can catch some waves and surf in Cucukan or the famous Keramas if they like. For those who would like to see some wildlife, Bali Bird Park/Safari is seven kilometres away. Another option for a fun afternoon is to go for a horse ride at the stables, which is only three kilometres away.
For the family why not head to the famous Monkey Forest Temple in Ubud ( 12.3 km away ) for a fun day out. Or head to Waterbom Bali in Kuta ( Asia’s premier water theme park ) where there are huge waterslides & loads of family fun. Your complimentary villa driver can take you there. Follow this up with some shopping at the Discovery Shopping Mall or Lippo Plaza in Kuta where you can buy all you’re souvenirs.
Ladies can head into Sanur where there are some upmarket day spas where they can get their hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. There are also loads of family-friendly cafes and restaurants in Sanur where you can take the kids for a bite to eat.
If you’re looking to explore the quieter side of Bali while seeing wildlife, catching some waves and having a rejuvenating experience, staying at Villa Majapahit Maya is the place for you.
This is a popular Sanur holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Majapahit Maya well in advance.
- Capacity: 8 adults (Joglo with king-size bed; main villa with 3 king-size beds) 2 extra beds
- Living Area: Main villa: indoor living/dining for 6-8; balé; open-sided living/dining pavilion; alfresco dining on the deck. Joglo: furnished beachside deck; living/dining for 6; kitchenette
- Pool: Main villa: 14 x 4 x 1.8m pool; two adjoining 1.5 x 1.5m jacuzzi
Joglo: 8 x 2.6m plunge pool
- Communication: IDD telephone; WiFi broadband internet access
- Entertainment: Flat-screen satellite channel TV and DVD player in the living pavilion and each bedroom
- Event: When all Majapahit villas are booked together, weddings and events for up to 70 seated guests can be accommodated
- Additional Facilities: Complimentary bicycles for the guests, dance performance and a snorkelling trip to Sanur for guests on a 5-day stay or longer
- Property Area: 1,800sqm (includes 700sqm for Joglo)
- Occupies entire upper floor, under a soaring pitched roof, King-size bed, desk and chair, Satellite TV/DVD/CD player, Glass doors opening onto timber balcony with sofa and loungers, Panoramic sea views, Air-conditioned, ensuite with bathtub, shower and two separate dressing rooms.
- Two identical air-conditioned guest bedrooms on the ground floor, Each furnished with king-size bed, desk and chair, Satellite TV/DVD/CD player, Magnificent carved wooden doors, Terraces with twin loungers, Stunning semi-open-air bathrooms with water features, bathtubs and rain showers
- Staff : (For the whole complex) villa manager; assistant manager; 6 butlers; chef; 4 kitchen staff; 6 housekeepers; 5 gardeners/ pool attendants; 5 security guards; 2 on-site masseuses; 2 maintenance; front of house receptionist; babysitter (extra/on request)
- Dining: Priced house menu of Western and Asian specialties; children’s menu
- Transport: A 7-seater car and driver is available for up to 10 hours per day (excludes petrol)
Low Season AUD 863 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,014 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,165 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,274 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
The villa staff were amazing and always there to make sure we were happy and enjoying ourselves - nothing was too much trouble. The meals they prepared were fabulous.
The villa itself was well maintained and the rooms were spacious and extremely modern. What else can we say except try it out if you want a fabulous family holiday in a perfect Balinese beach side setting - this easily gets a 10 out of 10.
Thanks for such a wonderful trip and organising villa Majapahit Maya - we have already recommended Bali Villa Escapes to our friends who will be coming to Bali next year.
Mark & Simone
"My wife and I recently got married at Majapahit and we subsequently booked the 3 villas on site. The villas are fantastic with the highlight being villa Maya with its waterfront location and breeze.
The villas themselves are beautiful, although slightly older now.
The honeymoon suite attached to Maya was a good area away from the crowd whilst not being separated too far.
Location wise approx 20-30mins in the car from Sanur.
The staff are unbelievable with nothing too much work or a burden.
Wedding reception and ceremony all held on-site, with staff helping wedding planners make our day one we will always remember."
Trip Advisor Reviewed July 2019
"The perfect place to relax: swim, have an in-house massage in house, eat amazing meals or go out and see the world: 40 minutes away in any direction from Ubud, Kuta and Seminyak and other beautiful places. The best aspect of the Villa are the people that enriched our stay sharing their knowledge, culture and cuisine: Ketut, Villa Manager; Dewa, Chef and Iluh the Host/Artist and all the other people that took care of us for 8 days. Suksma"
Trip Advisor Reviewed December 2019
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
An absolute beachfront holiday Sanur villa, Villa Pushpapuri is a 4 bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental & sits right on the black sand beach of Sanur. The villa features beautiful Balinese design elements, spacious manicured gardens, a huge 20-metre private swimming pool and all the modern amenities for comfortable tropical living. Take the kids for the best beach holiday of their lives!!
Villa Puri Awani is a wonderful beachfront 4 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental in the gorgeous & laid back village of Ketewel just a short drive past the popular tourist area of Sanur. Four king size bedroom suites all offer fantastic ocean views, a huge games and media room right beside the sparkling infinity pool, […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings