What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Beachfront villa
- Fabulous 12 m swimming pool that’s perfect for the kids and family
- The peaceful and very laid back area
- Near famous surf beach of Keramas
- Near ATM’s, pharmacies, convenience stores, bakeries, cafes & supermarkets
- Great views of the Ocean from the main bedroom
- Villa staff to cook and clean for you – plus you even have your own private butler & chef!
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Majapahit Raj is a stunning 3 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental is located in the family-friendly area of Sanur. It is one of the three villas that make up the Majapahit villas and it is absolutely sensational.
Villa Majapahit Raj can accommodate up to 6 guests, making it ideal for families or groups looking for a quiet tropical retreat to relax and have some fun, relaxation and enjoying this wonderful villa ambience with friends & family. Your right on the ocean so the kids are going to absolutely love it here!
Outdoor and pool area
Entering into the compound of Villa Majapahit Raj, guests walk into a tropical paradise with lush gardens comprising of tall palm trees, exotic flowers, beautiful plants and shrubs. Right in the middle of the compound is a stunning 12m pool which is flanked by lush lawns. On both sides of the pool are lounge chairs, and at one end of the pool is a poolside bale. In a corner of the garden is a garden bale, so guests have a lot of options when they choose to relax and enjoy the beautiful outdoors of the villa.
The living area
Villa Majapahit Raj has a stylish and elegant open plan living area. It is furnished with white sofas arranged to face the double bi-fold doors leading out to the pool and garden area. So guests can stay indoors and still enjoy the beautiful scenery of the outdoors. On the walls hang lovely paintings and lovely Balinese statues add to the allure and charm of the villa. In a corner of the living room is a rattan dining set where guests can sit and enjoy delicious meals.
The three bedrooms of Villa Majapahit Raj are absolutely gorgeous. They are furnished with unmistakable Balinese flair, style and luxury. In each bedroom are a king-sized bed, lovely paintings, a cozy chair and beautiful pieces of art. The bedroom upstairs has access to a private balcony, while the bedrooms on the ground floor have doors leading out to the pool area. Guests will definitely be comfortable through their stay here as all bedrooms are ensuite.
Staff and services
For the three Majapahit villas, there is a total of 6 butlers, 5 garden and pool attendants, 5 security guards, 2 masseuses and a babysitter can be provided on request. The staff is pleasant, efficient and committed to ensuring you have are completely pampered during your holiday.
Around Villa Majapahit Raj, Sanur ( sensational beachfront location !! )
Villa Majapahit Raj is really close to the beach, so guests can enjoy leisurely strolls on the shores and watch breathtaking sunsets. Lots of fabulous cafes, boutiques, restaurants and shops are also within proximity of the villa, ensuring that guests have a fun-filled, relaxing and easy-going holiday. If you love surfing then the very famous Keramas beach is also really close by.
This is a popular Sanur holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school & public holidays please book Villa Majapahit Raj well in advance.
- 6 adults (3 king-size beds) 2 extra beds
- Living/dining room with table for 6-8, balé relaxation pavilion, 13-metre area of beachfront deck with seating
- Swimming Pool: 13 x 4 x 1.8m pool; two adjoining 1.5 x 1.5m jacuzzis
- Communication: IDD telephone, fast and reliable WiFi with broadband internet access
- Entertainment: Flat-screen satellite channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion; satellite TV/DVD player in each bedroom
- Pool toys; DVDs; shallow area in the pool
- Additional Facilities: Complimentary dance performance and a snorkelling trip to The Blue Lagoon for guests on a 5-day stay or longer
- Property Area: 820 sqm
- Staff : (For the whole complex) villa manager ( who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner reservations, in house spa treatments, massages and advice on where to go and what to see), assistant manager, 6 butlers, chef, 4 kitchen staff, 6 housekeepers, 5 security guards, 2 on-site masseuses, 2 maintenance, front of house receptionist, babysitter (extra/on request)
- Dining: Priced house menu of Western and Asian specialties; children’s menu
- A 7-seater car and driver is available for up to 10 hours per day at a charge (excludes petrol)
Low Season AUD 546 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 675 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 787 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 996 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
What an AMAZING family holiday. Came here with hubby and our two teenage daughters who loved the place as much as we did.
If you want to just chill out, then spend as long as you can at this WOW villa!!!
TripAdvisor Reviewed Sept 2019
Stayed in Sept 2019
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Villa Bayu Gita is an award-winning 3 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental, perfect for a small family or friends wanting to be close to the beach and many of the popular tourist attractions such as the Bali Wildlife & Marine Park and the cultural heart of Bali; Ubud. Bayu Gita consists of 2 villas in […]
A picture-perfect 3 bedroom Sanur beachfront villa holiday rental situated just past the very popular seaside tourist enclave of Sanur, Villa Samudra boasts fantastic ocean views across to the majestic Mt. Agung. Built over 2 levels, guests will enjoy contemporary design and the best of modern amenities all set in a quiet Balinese village, offering peace and serenity amid rural surrounds. The perfect villa for a beach style holiday!
Villa Majapahit Nataraja is a 3 bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental surrounded by rice fields with and a beachfront setting the villa can be rented in conjunction with two more villas in the complex making it ideal for weddings and larger groups travelling together. A stunning villa in one of the most peaceful settings you […]
Villa Puri Saanti is a 3 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & is located right on the beach, just a few minutes drive past the tourist area of Sanur, is part of an exclusive private villa estate, the Anapuri Villa Estate. Waves gently lap on the sand right in front of this luxurious seaside escape, […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols