What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Large 25-metre swimming pool and lots of garden space for the family to relax and enjoy the tropical villa ambience
- Only 15 min from the heart of ‘Eat St’ in Seminyak & all those fabulous restaurants, shops, bars, day spas and cafes
- In house gym and yoga studio
- Dedicated entertainment room – the kids are going to absolutely love this!
- Stylish and ultra-modern interiors with an open plan tropical holiday atmosphere
- Top wifi and entertainment facilities to keep you and the family or your guests entertained
- A team of villa staff on hand to cook and clean for you – PLUS you even have your own private butler and chef as well as the free use of a villa car with a driver
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, supermarkets, car/scooter hire, bottle shops, delis, bakeries, patisseries & supermarkets
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Malaathina is an absolutely stunning 7 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental of modern contemporary design, situated in peaceful Umalas among the rice fields & is just a few minutes drive from central Seminyak.
It has absolutely everything from the beautiful 25-metre private pool, a private gym and even a specially designed teppanyaki eating pavilion where the head chef will dazzle you with his culinary skills!
It’s a fabulous getaway for a large group of family and friends who want to have a luxurious experience as well as being perfect for hosting events such as weddings or retreats.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The 25-metre swimming pool is the winner of the outdoor area, enjoy some playtime here or keep on top of the holiday calories and swim a few laps. The huge timber pool deck has double-sized recliners and umbrellas along with some poolside beanbags, or maybe just throw a towel down on the perfectly soft lawn that the kids will absolutely love running around on. The pool area is perfect if you thinking about doing some yoga & a great space for a yoga retreat.
There is a great sunset terrace on the roof and an open-air living area with a number of comfortable cushions and a dining area.
The living areas ooze class and sophistication both indoors and out, there is a mix of open-air lounge and dining areas as well as comfortably air-conditioned areas. Take a peaceful rest in one of the lounge pavilions, watch a movie in the state-of-the-art media room, do a workout in the gym, dine at the teppanyaki kitchen, have a drink at the cocktail bar or just chill out by the pool on a lounge in the huge poolside pavilion.
7 Large & Modern Bedrooms
Upstairs the master has wonderful rice field views even from your king-size bed, the en-suite has a fantastic soaking tub from where you can see the rooftop garden and it has its own private balcony. All of the guest rooms are air-conditioned and bedding configuration can be either set to a king or twin to cater to your personal needs.
Staff & services with your own butler
An army of highly trained hospitality experts will guarantee you get nothing less than five-star service throughout your holiday. The team of villa managers, executive and sous chefs, housekeeping staff, pool attendants, attentive butlers, private chauffeur and security personnel will make sure you don’t lift a finger. And the staff will arrange other services such as spa treatments and babysitters if desired.
Around Villa Malaathina, Umalas ( rice field views!! )
Umalas is a quiet and peaceful area for a relaxing holiday but its only 5 mins from central Seminyak where you can experience top-notch restaurants such as Merah Putih, hip coffee shops like Pison, Livingstones and Revolver, fine dining at Mejekawi at the iconic Ku De Ta or Potato Head and more casual dining at Warung Eropa, Biku, Taco Casa and Saigon Street. For the vegans head to the super popular Kynd or Cafe Organic.
Umalas itself has some great dining options for the whole family that are really good value. Some of the best include Warung Dua, Bucu, La Casetta, Monsieur Spoon ( for amazing croissants & coffee) and the famous Nook.
For a treat head to Berawa Beach to watch the sunset, which is about 10 min away by taxi. Have a drink at the Finns Beach Club to watch the sunset with a few cocktails and enjoy one of the best sunsets in Bali. Afterwards, you can have a Japanese dinner at the popular One-Eyed Jacks or have mouth-watering hand made pasta at Bottega up the road along Jalan Pantai Berawa.
Guests can also easily access Seminyak and Batu Belig Beaches which is close by and Echo Beach is only around 10 min scooter/taxi ride from the villa for some great surfing and sunset dining.
This is a popular Umalas holiday villa so please book Villa Malaathina well in advance, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school and public holidays.
- Capacity: 14 people (7 bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds; 4 with twins that can be converted to kings)
- Open-air lounge, dining and bar area; indoor lounge; office; media room; library; Teppanyaki pavilion; sunset terrace
- Swimming Pool : 25 x 6 metres
- Communication : WiFi internet access; printer for guest use; landline for local calls on request; mobile phone coverage
- Entertainment : Large flat-screen satellite TVs; DVD players; Bose surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock; and programmable zoned Sonos music system
- Gym and Yoga : Air-conditioned gym and dedicated yoga facility
- Spa : In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies)
- Additional Facilities : Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box in each room
- Property Area : 5,000 sqm (land)
- Staff : Villa manager; 2 private chefs; housekeeping; garden/pool; engineering/maintenance; security and driver . Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian, healthy, organic, low fat and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : One complimentary seven-seater car and driver is available up to 8 hours/day (excluding petrol). If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask your villa manager to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost)
Low Season AUD 1,720 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,960 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 2,439 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,750 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
To Wayan & Made and all of the lovely staff, our sincere thanks for such a great holiday - can't wait to come back.
You may also like these other 7 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols