What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- 8 bedroom spacious & very modern bedrooms all with their own private en suite bathrooms. For the number of rooms & the location, Manis is great value for your Bali holiday
- Ideal for large families or groups that want to experience tropical villa living in a great Canggu location
- Just a 5-minute stroll to Echo beach
- Seminyak is only 15 min away
- Private chef, butler & security
- In house gym, sauna & fabulous swimming pool – this is holiday accommodation at its very finest
- Villa staff to cook and clean every day – this is where you come to be totally pampered.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, bakeries, delis, bottle shops, cafes, yoga studios, gyms, health food shops & pharmacy
- Top wifi and satellite TV
- Complimentary use of car & driver
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team – we are open 7days
Located just a few hundred meters back from the glistening sands of Echo Beach, Villa Manis is a fabulous 8 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental boasting expansive gardens and 2 private pools.
The villa is decorated with furnishings and art of grandeur, rarely seen on such a scale in a beachside holiday villa. This is the perfect holiday accommodation for an extended family reunion, special event, wedding or group of friends wanting to enjoy Bali together.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoors are a holiday playground of never before seen luxury, with views across neighbouring rice terraces, guests will enjoy two infinity pools, the larger 17 metres in length flows into a second pool, ideal for kids with shallow sections. There are couches, daybeds and recliners offering relaxing spots to mingle or just unwind under the warm Bali sun. For alfresco dining, there is a setting for 8 guests, a separate pool bar area with chic white leather sofas as well.
The villa’s interior is quite splendid with the main feature being the stone and timbered ceiling in the main living hall with its huge sofa and dazzling chandelier. The area is enclosed with a custom-designed glass-walled entry that opens to the gardens. The formal dining area seats 12 guests with elaborate dining chairs.
Large ceiling fans maintain comfort and the large glass panels can be opened to allow cooling sea breezes to flow through. A smaller air-conditioned lounge doubles as a media room with a huge plasma TV.
8 chic bedrooms
The bedrooms are opulent, chic, oversized and luxurious all at once. Rooms feature a mix of huge king-sized beds and twin beds that can be configured to kings with private lounge areas to watch TV, private patios and balconies and spacious en-suites with huge soaking tubs, twin vanities and rain showers.
Staff & Services
The villas professionally trained staff will be ready to serve you from the moment you walk through the door. You will be looked after by the villas manager as well as a team of butlers, private chefs, chauffeurs, housemaids, gardeners and security. You can also request the services of babysitters, laundry services, spa treatments and scooter hire.
Around Villa Manis, Canggu ( super close to Echo Beach!! )
Located in beachside Canggu the villa is just a short walk to the beach where you can walk a short distance along the sand to Echo Beach which is a hive of activity for surfers, there are lots of great cafes, warungs and a seafood BBQ here in the evenings. Try a horse trail ride on the beach at sunset or spend an afternoon at Finns Beach Club ( where there are waterslides, trampolines & ten pin bowling ) with the kids or take the family to the brand new Pretty Poison skateboarding and rollerblade park. There are loads of amazing cafes and restaurants near the villa along Jalan Batu Mejan & Batu Bolong (the two main areas in Canggu).
Make sure you try: Betelnut ( for well priced and really good meals), Deus ex Machina, Shady Shack ( popular vegan cafes), The Avocado Factory, The Common and Cafe Organic. For sunset cocktails, nothing beats an afternoon at either Old Man’s or The Lawn where the atmosphere is packed yet the vibe is chilled!
For the ladies there are some really good day spas close by where you can get your hair and nails done plus a fabulous massage. Our favourites are AMO, Goldust, Therapy & Spring Day Spa. This is the ideal villa if you really want to be in the thick of all the action in trendy, vibrant and exciting Canggu.
This is a popular Canggu villa, so please book Villa Manis well in advance, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 16 people (eight double bedrooms: 4 with king beds and 4 with twins convertible to kings). 4 extra children’s beds available (extra cost applies)
- Air-conditioned living and dining room; media room; open-sided pool lounge with bar & open-air lounge.
- Alfresco dining for 12
- Main swimming pool 17 x 5.5m & 5.9 x 5.5m children’s pool
- Fabulous wifi throughout the villa is perfect for those who love their social media
- Satellite TVs and iPod docks in all bedrooms; DVD player; surround sound; CD player; Media room with 60-inch TV
Villa Manis is very family-friendly with a children’s pool; cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs; toys and pool toys
- Well-equipped gym with sauna
- Ideal for weddings and can hold up to 150 guests
- Safety deposit box for complete peace of mind
- Staff: Villa manager (who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner parties, BBQ nights and in house spa treatments and massages); villa supervisor, private chef, housekeeping, security.
- Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request – ask the manager
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. All requests are fine (including special diets and barbecues)
- Transport: Complimentary 7-seater car up to 8 hours a day, excluding petrol
Low Season AUD 1,688 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 2,039 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 2,511 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,957 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
We came here over the Christmas period and loved every minute we spent here. Lots of room and space for privacy and we absolutely adored the villa staff who were unbelievably friendly. The chef was on hand to cook us meals every day and we especially liked those healthy breakfasts.
Canggu and Seminyak were close by and we found ourselves making daily trips there for shopping and dinner. We couldn't wait to get back to our own tropical piece of paradise.
Villa Manis is an amazing experience and we both highly recommend it to any family wanting tranquility, privacy and to be spoiled.
If your looking for a luxurious villa then this is it.
Ida who was our representative at Bali Villa Escapes kept us up to date with our booking and was very quick to answer any questions that we had. She was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend them and would certainly use them again. Eunice Massey
You may also like these other 8 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings