What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Central Seminyak location where all the very best bars, restaurants, days spas & boutique shops
- Close to Petitenget & Oberoi areas & the popular Eat St area where there are loads of fabulous places to take the kids for a meal
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, deli’s, pharmacy, car / scooter hire, patisseries, bottle shops, bakeries & convenience stores
- Outdoor BBQ area for those fabulous al fresco dinners
- Amazing value for money considering you are getting your own private fully staffed villa in a central location
- In house staff to make sure your holiday is absolutely perfect
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Chef & security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2019 – fine it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villas rustic charm extends to the outdoor area, the shingled roof of the main pavilion, pool side bale in alang-alang, use of palimanan stone, stylish bamboo recliners, the iron wood pool decking, swaying coconut palms and frangipanis make for real tropical charm akin to a Robinson Caruso scene. The natural stone pool is crystal clear and ultra inviting for friends and family to have hours of fun in the sun.
The open plan living area looks onto the swimming pool and garden and features a spacious lounge area, dining area and modern, western kitchen. Every piece of furniture, ornament or artwork has been carefully chosen from the huge natural timber coffee table, rustic dining table for 8 guests, rattan floor mats, timber and stone statues; they all combine to create perfect rustic charm. The soaring ceilings reveal exposed timber beams and large fans ensure guests comfort, circulating the tropical breezes.
The master suite exudes the same rustic charm of the living areas, providing views of the garden and featuring a king size bed with plenty of wardrobe space, once again the use of petrified and white wash timbers, rattan elements and cooling palimanan stone floors combine seamlessly. The en-suite features a large soaking tub and rain shower all set in a tropical open-air garden. The two guest rooms overlook the pool and feature all the modern amenities and rustic charm of the master suite.
Staff & Services
Expect nothing less than first class service from the warm Balinese staff. Professionally trained and armed with years of experience they will attend to your every need. The villa manager will oversee chefs, butlers and housekeeping staff. Don’t hesitate to ask them to help you arrange in-house spa services, baby sitters or transport at any time.
Around Villa Massilia Tiga, Seminyak ( fabulous Seminyak location!! )
The villa is located down a very quiet lane where you will enjoy complete peace and serenity whilst in your holiday abode. A short stroll will be bring you to the Oberoi/Petitenget strip where you can find fabulous cafes, restaurants and spas including Ku de ta Beach Club, Potato Head, Cafe Del Mar, Sea Circus, Motel Mexicola, La Lucciola, Merah Putih the list goes on, you will be spoilt for choice! If you are into your coffee then there are some amazing cafes nearby where you can get your daily coffee fix. Try: Pison, Revolver, Little Ingka Livingstones & Monsieur Spoon ( they serve fabulous pastries as well).
For the kids there’s the beach, The Waterbom Park and Finns Recreation Club to keep them entertained. Your in a seriously central location where everything is right on your doorstep!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Massilia Tiga well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 3 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom
- Main Living pavilion, for dining or hanging out with your friends or family
- 10 x 4 meters swimming pool
- Modern kitchen
- Cable television and DVD, VCD, and CD Player with iPod Dock available
- Unlimited FREE usage WIFI Internet access (guest’ personal computer is required)
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom to lock up your valuables
- House keeping team
- 2 cooks with helper
- 3 security guards
- Laundry / dry cleaning service
- Return Airport Transfer (terms & conditions applied)
VILLA RATES 2019
Low Season : AUD 629 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 January – 30 June
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season : AUD 740 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
Peak Season : AUD 1,036 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 8 January 2020
Villa rates subject to 15% Government Tax and Service Charge
- Rates are quoted in AUD
- Welcome drinks, fruits basket, and chilled towel are served upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement
- Daily villa breakfast for two persons per room
It was great to meet Eka your driver as well and we'd love to use his driving services on future visits to Bali.
We'll definitely be recommending using your services with Bali Villa Escapes and Villa Massilia with any of our friends who are visiting Bali.
Stay from 6th to 13th January 2016
This was our very first time staying in a villa and we must say what a joy it was. We loved the fact that we had all this privacy and space and the kids went absolutely crazy in the pool. In terms of location, this villa is so central that you can easily get out and about and see all those fab restaurants and shops in Seminyak.
Location is also great as "eat st' and the beach were literally less than 10 min away - couldn't have asked for a better villa - you will absolutely love the layout and the relaxed atmosphere.
The chef was a real standout for us as he was there to cook some amazing meals for us when ever we were hungry. He even prepared a BBQ for us 1 night.
Personal attention, great location is why we had such a great time here.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Ziva a Residence is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & represents the cutting edge of deluxe tropical living, on a level rarely seen in the cosmopolitan hub of stylish Seminyak. Located just a short walk to Bali’s most iconic Beach Club venue; Ku De Ta and the famed “Eat Street” packed with shopping […]
A perfect example of rustic Bali holiday charm; Villa Monkey is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers an authentic beach house vibe with a stunning display of mixed antique teak and white washed timbers, local stone and polished cement surfaces. Open-air living spaces coupled with loads of entertainment and bed time amenities, […]
For a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental, Villa Damai Lestari ticks all the boxes. Firstly a prime location, right at the top of Seminyak’s most famous Eat Street, close to ATM’s and convenience stores, includes a wholesome breakfast, has a large garden with private pool, spacious living areas, perfect bedrooms with en-suites and best […]
Villa Cinta Drupadi is the ideal 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi making it the perfect central hub to explore and enjoy the most popular parts of Seminyak. Featuring the perfect mix of contemporary design and traditional Balinese design elements and represents great value for a family or group of […]
Villa Samuan ( Siki ) is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is simply beautiful, oozing bucket loads of class and sophistication, this villa is sure to please the most discerning of travelers. If you have a taste for traditional Balinese charm, Asian antique artifacts, fine furnishings and authentic outdoor tropical settings then […]
MD Villa is situated along the very fashionable strip of Oberoi in cosmopolitan Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is tucked away in a quiet lane but still only 500 meters from the iconic Ultimo restaurant, offering guests a little peace and quiet whilst still being within easy walking distance of Petitenget Beach […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings