- Top value for a 3-bedroom villa in central Seminyak.
- Perfect for a family or group Bali holiday
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Close to KU DE TA, Potato Head and Eat Street
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, pharmacies, lots of great cafes, delis, health food shops, patisseries, car/scooter hire and supermarkets
- Peaceful and very quiet
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Dedicated villa account manager in Bali
- FREE airport pick-up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025: find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Orange Seminyak
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
You are in one of the best Seminyak locations at Villa Orange. This 3-bedroom villa holiday rental is at the end of a quiet lane but just a few hundred meters from the villa, and you are right in the middle of Seminyak’s most popular tourist area, “Eat Street”! The two-storey villa has two spacious suites and a third smaller room allowing the villa to accommodate up to 5 guests.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor garden features a lovely private pool in a large open courtyard. The pool features natural stone tiling, a stone feature wall with tropical creeper hanging from planter boxes drapes down at the poolside, and the stone garden area features tropical trees, plants and frangipanis.
The open-plan living area features a modern kitchen, dining area and relaxing lounge area, large glass doors open to the pool and courtyard, or guests can relax in air-conditioned comfort. The kitchen has everything you need, including a well-sized refrigerator, microwave, toaster, juice mixer, and quality utensils. At the far end, a large comfortable sofa faces the LCD TV with international channels, DVD and a good Internet Wi-Fi connection; the dining table seats 6.
Upstairs are two generous-sized en-suite bedrooms, a large balcony and a studio bedroom perfect for a youngster or fifth travelling companion. Two bedrooms feature king beds, and the studio room interconnects with one of the main bedrooms; it features a single bed. All bedrooms feature air-con, built-in robes and a safety box. There are two bathroom suites, one shared by two rooms.
Staff & Services
At Villa Orange, the Balinese staff will make sure your holiday is memorable; enjoy the services of the full-time housekeeping staff who will clean the villa daily, do laundry and grocery shopping, and meet any special requirements you may have.
Around Villa Orange, Seminyak (near bars, cafes & family-friendly restaurants)
The villa is ideally situated in a prime central Seminyak location with a 2-minute walk to the best restaurants, shopping, spas and the beach.
Some places worth a visit include the Red Carpet Champagne Bar, Ultimo Restaurant, and Seminyak Square for all your shopping needs and the iconic Ku de ta Beach Club & Potato Head is less than 1 km from the villa.
There are loads of great cafes nearby for those who love their coffee. Make sure you try: Revolver, Pison, Ingka, BAKED, and the famous Monsieur Spoon.
If you are here with the kids, Grill’d, Johnny Rockets and BossMan Burger are all within walking distance. Also, take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta for the day or a surf lesson at Double Six Beach.
For a real treat, try Bottega Italian & La Lucciola (on Petiternget Beach). For those vegans, the popular Kynd Community is only 5 min away.
When you stay at Villa Orange, there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options- you’ll love it here!
Villa Orange has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since September 2015.
- 2 main bedrooms with king-size double bed and the third bedroom (connected to the second) comes with a single bed (great if you travelling with children)
- Rooms are fully air-conditioned and have a safe to put passports, valuables, money and jewellery
- 2 en-suite bathrooms off the main bedrooms
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with all the modern facilities, including refrigerator, pantry, microwave, toaster, kettles, juice mixer and quality utensils.
- Living: Open & Closed style, located on the first floor, which overlooks the swimming pool.
- Dining Area: Large dining table with a total of 6 chairs.
- Pool: Private Swimming Pool 8 x 3 meters.
- Entertainment: 2 Flat-screen TV with international channels, DVD, and internet Wi-Fi.
- Staff: Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full-time staff housekeeper.
- Staff: Fully Staff
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 524 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- All other Dates
High Season AUD 584 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 07 – 14 February 2024 (Chinese New Year)
- 28 March – 04 April 2024 (Easter)
- 07 – 14 April 2024 (Eid Mubarak)
- 01 July – 01 September 2024
Peak Season AUD 626 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December 2024 – 06 January 2025
Low Season AUD 524 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- All other Dates
High Season AUD 584 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 January – 02 February 2025 (CNY)
- 17 – 24 April 2025 (Easter)
- 28 March – 04 April (Eid Mubarak)
Rates include tax & service charges.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- First Morning Villa’s Breakfast for two persons per room (min stay 3 nights)
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
The bathrooms and bedrooms were clean, modern and very quiet. The kids loved the pool area and were happy playing there most of the time. We loved browsing the shops nearby and at night we had our choice of family friendly restaurants all really close by - overall this villa was amazing for the value and we highly recommend it.
The staff cooked and cleaned for us which meant we had extra time to do the things we love about Bali; shopping and nightlife!
Next time we come come back this will be our villa of choice. A big thanks to Yayuk and Ina at Bali Villa Escapes for recommending Villa Orange and for getting us the great deal.
I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and assistance making our stay at Villa Orange last month most pleasurable.
The staff were efficient, friendly and very helpful with everything we wanted to do. Please thank them on our behalf.
We really enjoyed the Villa and loved the location. We would be more than happy stay again sometime in the future and recommend it to friends.
Noelene, Geoff and Taylor Atkins.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Jerami Seminyak
Villa Jerami is in a fabulous location, just a 15-minute walk from Double-Six Beach and about a 5-minute drive from Seminyak Square Shopping Centre, which is great for shopping. All 3 bedrooms boast ensuite bathrooms with spacious dining and living areas ideal for a family holiday in Seminyak, Bali. If you want to stay in the heart of hip and happening Seminyak, you must look closer at this fantastic 3 bedder.
Villa Lunella Seminyak, 3 bedrooms
Villa Lunella is on the Petitenget strip which is the most sought after area in exciting Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is literally a stone’s throw from Petitenget beach (just 200 metres) and it’s a few minutes easy walk to Seminyak’s hottest tourist attractions; Potato Head, Mrs Sippy and the iconic Ku […]
Villa Umara Seminyak
Want to holiday in central Seminyak near the beach without spending a fortune? You get it at Villa Umara! This tropical 3 bedroom holiday rental in Seminyak boasts an airy open-concept and tropical living space in a sensational location. Chic interiors, modern bedrooms, private pool the kids will love, daily housekeeping and luxe ensuite bathrooms! This villa has all of the modern comforts you want in your Bali holiday home!
Villa Olive Seminyak
Villa Olive is a 3-bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & that offers guests a very convenient central Seminyak location, featuring a classy mix of Balinese design elements and comfortable contemporary living. Guests can easily walk to all the cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs that make Seminyak a desirable holiday destination. Three spacious bedrooms, a large garden and a private pool, make it the perfect choice for a small family or group of friends looking for a memorable getaway.
Villa Jepun Seminyak
Villa Jepun is a wonderful family-friendly 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with modern furnishings, top amenities and all the security and services of staying in a private villa estate. The villa’s fabulous central location puts all the best restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques and nightspots on your doorstep, whereas Eat Street is only 600 metres away. With breakfast included, fully air conditioned bedrooms, villa staff, private pool and breakfast included luxe en-suite bathrooms, Villa Jepun is your ticket to a fun-packed Bali holiday.
Villa La Plancha Seminyak
Villa La Plancha is a 3-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that’s an easy walk to the famous and popular Double Six Beach, where you’ll find cafes, shops, and the iconic La Plancha beach cafe. With an open-air feel, a swimming pool, and a garden area for lots of sun baking, this is the perfect island holiday retreat in Bali that you can enjoy with your best friends or family. Plus, you are only 100 metres to Double Six Beach and 400 metres to Legian Beach – what an amazing location!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.