UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- This is AMAZING value considering you are getting a 3-bedroom villa right in the heart of Seminyak.
- Perfect for a family or group coming to Bali on a holiday and wanting to experience how fantastic villa living can be – all at a really low price!
- Close to all those fabulous restaurants, day spas, bottle shops, cafes and shops in Seminyak
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, lots of great cafes, delis, health food shops, patisseries, car / scooter hire and supermarkets
- You also get in house staff to cook and clean for you – which is a real bonus
- Peaceful and very quiet
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
At Villa Orange you are undoubtedly in one of the best Seminyak locations money can buy. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental is at the end of a quiet lane but just a few hundred meters from the villa and you are right in the middle of Seminyak’s most popular tourist area, “Eat Street”!
The two-storey villa has 2 spacious suites and a third smaller room allowing the villa to accommodate up to 5 guests.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor garden area features a lovely private pool in a large open courtyard setting. The pool features natural stone tiling, a stone feature wall with tropical creeper hanging from planter boxes drapes down at the poolside and the a stone garden area features tropical trees, plants and frangipanis.
The open-plan living area features a modern kitchen, dining area and relaxing lounge area, large glass doors open up to the pool and courtyard, or guests can relax in air-conditioned comfort. The kitchen has everything you will need including a well sized refrigerator, microwave, toaster, juice mixer, and quality utensils. At the far end a large comfortable sofa faces the LCD TV with international Channels, DVD and good Internet Wi-Fi connection, the dining table seats 6.
Upstairs there are 2 generous sized en-suite bedrooms, a large balcony and a studio bedroom perfect for a youngster or fifth travelling companion. Two bedrooms feature king beds and the studio room interconnects with one of the main bedrooms, it feature a single bed. All bedrooms feature air-con, built in robes and safety box. There are two bathrooms suites, one shared by two rooms.
Staff & Services
At Villa Orange the Balinese staff will make sure your holiday is memorable, enjoy the services of the full-time housekeeping staff who will clean the villa daily, laundry and grocery shopping, along with any special requirements you may have.
Around Villa Orange, Seminyak
The villa is perfectly situated in a prime central Seminyak location with a 2 minute walk to to the best restaurants, shopping, spas and the beach. Some places well worth a visit include the Red Carpet Champagne Bar, Ultimo Restaurant, Seminyak Square for all your shopping needs and the iconic Ku de ta Beach Club & Potato Head is less than 1 km from the villa. For those that love their coffee there are loads of great cafes nearby. Make sure you try: Revolver, Pison, Starbucks and the popular Monsieur Spoon. If your here with the kids then Hanks Pizza, Johnny Rockets and Boss Man Burger are all within walking distance. Also, take them to the Waterbom Park for the day.
For a real treat make sure you try Bottega Italian & La Lucciola (on the beach). For those vegans the popular Kynd Cafe is only 5 min away.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Orange well in advance as this is a really popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 2 main bedrooms with king size double bed and the third bedroom (connected to the second) comes with a single bed ( great if your traveling with children)
- Rooms are fully air conditioned and have a safe to put passports, valuables, money and jewellery
- 2 en-suite bathrooms off the main bedrooms
- Kitchen : Fully equipped with all the modern facilities including refrigerator, pantry, microwave, toaster, kettles, juice mixer and quality utensils.
- Living : Open & Closed style, located in the first floor which overlooks to the swimming pool.
- Dining Area : Large dining table with total 6 chairs.
- Pool : Private Swimming Pool 8 x 3 meters.
- Entertainment : 2 Flat screen TV with international Channels, DVD, and internet Wi-Fi.
- Staff : Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full time staff housekeeper.
- Staff : Fully Staff
Low Season AUD 350 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 448 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- Easter Week
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 538 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are including tax & service charge.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
Please Note :
This villa request Security Deposit at Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (equals to USD 100 – USD 200 ) upon arrival in cash. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to villa during the guest stay.
The bathrooms and bedrooms were clean, modern and very quiet. The kids loved the pool area and were happy playing there most of the time. We loved browsing the shops nearby and at night we had our choice of family friendly restaurants all really close by - a big bonus were the happy in house Balinese staff that cooked delicious snacks & breakfasts for us - overall this villa was amazing for the value and we highly recommend it.
The staff cooked and cleaned for us which meant we had extra time to do the things we love about Bali; shopping and nightlife!
Next time we come come back this will be our villa of choice. A big thanks to Yayuk and Ina at Bali Villa Escapes for recommending Villa Orange and for getting us the great deal.
I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and assistance making our stay at Villa Orange last month most pleasurable.
The staff were efficient, friendly and very helpful with everything we wanted to do. Please thank them on our behalf.
We really enjoyed the Villa and loved the location. We would be more than happy stay again sometime in the future and recommend it to friends.
Noelene, Geoff and Taylor Atkins.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Damai is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that provides plenty of space for guests to move freely from the gorgeous outdoor tropical setting with your own private pool and great indoor living areas that offer complete versatility to enjoy your holiday abode. Situated just off Jalan Drupadi guests can easily walk […]
Villa Indah is a modern 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental situated in the safe confines of the Aramanis villa estate in a fabulous Seminyak location so you can easily walk to great restaurants, cafes, boutiques, spas and even the beach. The Bintang Supermarket is nearby with everything you will need including ATM’s, fresh produce, […]
Are you in for fabulous garden and pool views all day long? You get it at Villa Umara! This tropical 3 bedroom villa holiday rental in Seminyak boasts an airy open-concept and tropical living space. Chic interiors ruled by rattan carpets, wooden furniture, bamboo lampshades and indigenous art – it’s all pretty eye-soothing! This villa has all of the modern comforts you want in your Bali holiday home!
Villa Cinta Drupadi is the ideal 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi making it the perfect central hub to explore and enjoy the most popular parts of Seminyak. Featuring the perfect mix of contemporary design and traditional Balinese design elements and represents great value for a family or group of […]
Villa Arushi I is a two-storey, 3 bedroom holiday villa rental in Seminyak, situated in a quiet lane off Jalan Petitenget, the most sought after address in cosmopolitan Seminyak, on Bali’s South East Coast. With a great location only 1 km from Potato Head this is the ideal villa for those wanting to be in the heart of Seminyak’s boutique shops, art galleries, beach clubs and dreamy day spas.
Villa Jerami is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is situated in a private villa complex in the cosmopolitan postcode of trendy Seminyak. Guests will be within an easy walk of all the chic boutiques, great restaurants and fabulous cafes that this area is famous for. The villa is a pleasant mix of […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress free
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- We accept payment in AU$ currency
- Free airport pickup for all bookings