What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Contemporary, modern design with lots of room and space
- You have your own private chef to cook delicious meals for you
- Gorgeous uninterrupted views over the ocean
- Perfect villa for large groups as it sleeps 12 people
- Close to famous surf beaches; Uluwatu, Padang, Bingin and Dreamlands
- FREE airport pick up
- Near Samasta Lifestyle Village
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Car & driver included
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, delis, bottle shops, bakeries, health food shops, pharmacy, car / scooter hire and supermarkets
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Royalty Villas (Queen) is a contemporary 6 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental boasting amazing views across the Indian Ocean with expansive indoor and outdoor areas with a fabulous private pool.
Comfortably accommodating up to 14 guests, Villa Queen is the ideal choice for a family getaway or group of friends wanting to share accommodation costs to experience a deluxe Bali holiday.
Located on the west coast of the Bukit Peninsula, guests can enjoy an array of wonderful beaches, tourist attractions and cultural experiences.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Certainly a highlight of Villa Queen is the private outdoor pool; here guests can enjoy time together around the pool while taking in the amazing vistas of the Indian Ocean and its unforgettable sunsets. The Mozaic pool deck wraps itself around the crystal clear waters of the pool, housing comfortable sun recliners that offer guests breathtaking views while enjoying the tropical warmth. At one end of the pool a large gazebo provides shade with a large rattan sofa with comfy cushions, the perfect outdoor social hub.
The main living area just off the pool deck is fully air-conditioned with cooling ceiling fans and large sliding doors, giving guests the option of a tropical alfresco environment or air-conditioned comfort. The open plan living area is spacious and decorated with rich timber furnishings, a circular dining table, large sofa in front of the flat-screen TV and a modern kitchen with plenty of appliances fully cater to all guests needs.
The en-suite bedrooms are spacious and elegant, four posted king size beds are made in pristine white linens with matching pillows and bed scarves, dark polished timber floorboards, rattan ceilings and traditional Balinese wall arts give the rooms a sophisticated ambience. The en-suite bedrooms provide guest comfort with all the creature comforts one would expect, including air-conditioning, flat-screen TV’s and spacious en-suites.
Staff & Services
Villa Queen is serviced by a team of friendly and professional Balinese staff. Should you wish to host a party or special event; the team at Villa Queen will make it happen. The villa manager oversees your personal butlers, chefs and housekeeping staff that will ensure the villa is kept clean and well maintained throughout your stay.
Around Royalty Villas ( Queen ), Jimbaran
There are many temples and cultural parks nearby Villa Queen, the Kecak dance at Uluwatu Temple is a must see and the GWK Cultural Park is also worth a visit. There are several beaches around the villa and some are renowned has having some of the best surf in the world, including Uluwatu, Padang-Padang, Bingin, Dreamland and Balangan. If golf is your hobby then the 18-hole championship golf course just a few minutes from the villa is sure to appeal. At night you can take the family down to Jimbaran Bay for an amazing seafood dinner at one of the many restaurants on the beach.
If you like to shop or feel like going out for a drink, head to the newly built Samasta Lifestyle Village where there are loads of cafes, restaurants & shops. If you want to party a bit you can head to the Omnia Club or the ultra popular Rock Bar at the Ayana Resoty to watch the sunset.
This is one of Jimbaran’s most popular villas so please book Royalty Villas ( Queen )well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali especially during Australian school or public holidays.
- Capacity : 6 bedrooms / 6 baths (sleeps 12-14)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with 3 seat breakfast bar
- Indoor & outdoor dining areas
- Pool : private 35 ft pool and Buddha waterfall with a huge outdoor gazebo
- Poolside gazebo lounge area
- Communication : Wi-Fi internet available
- Entertainment : Flat screen satellite TV, DVD and CD players in each room
- Additional Facilities : BBQ facility, Baby cots / infant high chairs available upon request
- Parking area
- Property Area : 4,500 sq ft interior
- Complimentary airport pick up and return
- Daily breakfast
- On hand chef to prepare a variety of western, Asian & Indonesian cuisine at your request (food & ingredients to be purchased by guest)
- Fully staffed including daily house keeping
- Wi-Fi internet
- Private cars/drivers (12-14 passengers) to local beaches, Petitenget, Oberoi and Seminyak dining & shopping areas (transportation only, additional fees for fuel apply)
Low Season : AUD 968
- Jan 6th – Jun 30th, Sept 1st – Dec 20th, (EXCLUDING Easter week and Chinese New Year week)
High Season : AUD 1,129
- Jul 1st – Aug 31st, Easter Week & Chinese New Year Week
Peak Season : AUD 1,290
- Dec 21st – Jan 5th
Subject to a 15% government tax/service fee
Maximum occupancy per villa is 14 guests including children over 4 years old. Children 4 and under will not be counted as a paying guest.
Rates Include : Minimum Stay : 3 nights
- Complimentary airport pick up and return
- Daily breakfast
- On hand chef to prepare a variety of western, Asian & Indonesian cuisine at your request (food & ingredients to be purchased by guest).
Wifi was great and the breakfasts served to us every morning by the pool were an added treat. Friendly staff and modern rooms make this really good value.
Happy to recommend this villa for anyone wanting to really escape the crowds.
Next time I'll bring the family as this is such a nice place.
We have stayed in many villas all over Bali and must say that Villa Queen was one of the best. Rooms were super comfortable and the pool area was perfect for our group of mates to hang and enjoy being in our own private villa. Fantastic and very friendly staff as well added to the whole package.
We utilised the private car and driver who took us to Seminyak for a few shopping trip as well. Plus we really enjoyed having our own private chef.
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Jimbaran
The Longhouse Villa is a gorgeous 6 bedroom Jimbaran holiday villa rental that sits atop a hillside on the Bukit Peninsula that will leave you completely spellbound. This luxurious estate is spread out over three levels and located nearby the turquoise waters of Jimbaran Bay. A perfect venue for a large family gathering or group […]
Perched on a hillside on the Bukit Peninsula, Royal Villas ( King ) affords majestic views across the Indian Ocean. This 6 bedroom Jimbaran villa holiday rental can cater for 12-14 guests comfortably making Villa King the ideal choice for a large families or group of friends seeking exceptional accommodation on the Bukit Peninsula while […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings