What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Huge Balinese garden & big swimming-pool
- Outdoor dining gazebo – perfect for those al fresco dinners
- Fully air-conditioned gym on-site – perfect for keeping fit on holiday
- Espresso Coffee-machine to kick start the day
- Chef, butler & security
- A stone’s throw from Seminyak Beach, Potato Head & Ku De Ta Beach Clubs
- Close to the famous Eat Street in Seminyak where you have an enormous choice of restaurants as well as all those fabulous shops & amazing cafes
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacies, car/scooter hire, supermarkets, delis, bakeries, yoga studios, patisseries and taxis
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022– find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Just off Jalan Laksmana, tucked away in a quiet lane behind the very popular Sea Circus coffee shop, is where you will find an exceptional 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; Villa Ramadewa.
If you are seeking a lavish level of accommodation right in the heart of the most sophisticated part of bustling Seminyak, then look no further. Villa Ramadewa will leave you completely rejuvenated and on top of that, you will experience nothing less than five-star service the whole time. Three gorgeous en-suite bedrooms accommodate up to 6 guests.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villa is perfectly geared for guests to have an amazing experience when utilizing the stunning outdoor areas. If you can pick yourself up from your ultra-comfy poolside sun lounge where butlers will serve you snacks and drinks you will love dipping into the cooling waters of the infinity pool. There is a poolside bale for alfresco lunches and chic day beds take up a place next to the manicured lawn where you can watch the kids run and play. The garden is perfectly maintained with a wonderful array of frangipanis, tropical palms and flowers; it doesn’t get much better than this! And don’t forget the rooftop terrace for a sunset experience like no other.
The internal living areas of Villa Ramadewa are nothing short of a luxurious affair, the dining and living areas look out through floor to ceiling glass walls to the pool and gardens. The villa is sure to satisfy every guest’s individual needs, wake up for a session in the fully equipped gym before you dive into the pool for an exhilarating swim, followed by a spectacular breakfast prepared by your private chefs. The study is there for you to do a little work and keep in touch with colleagues back in the rat race. The lounge is hip in its trendy furnishings; minimalist timber couches with huge soft cushions will be hard to leave after a day at the beach.
The stunning bedroom suites leave nothing to chance and make sure guests will experience utmost comfort. With the inclusion of the king-size bed in the master, premium queens in the guest suites, large Apple TV’s & DVDs, private dressing rooms, iPod docking stations and gorgeous en-suites featuring a mix of soaking tubs and monsoon rain showers, what more could you ask for? Oh and you can get around in the villas with kimonos and slippers, what a life you will have at Villa Ramadewa.
Staff & Services
Be prepared for an exceptional level of service during your stay at Villa Ramadewa. The professionally trained Balinese staff consists of a senior villa manager, a team of attentive butlers, housekeepers, in-house chefs and 24-hour security.
Around Villa Ramadewa, Seminyak ( close to Ku De Ta, shops & beach!! )
There are so many wonderful restaurants, cafes, beach day clubs and spas right on your doorstep, Sea Circus, La Lucciola ( one of the best Italian restaurants on the beach), Motel Mexicola, Ku de ta, Potato Head, Sisterfields and many more are literally a 5-10 minute walk at most. For those that love their coffee your in luck as there are amazing cafes serving the best coffee in Bali are close by such as Little Ingka, Pison, Revolver, Livingstones & Monsieur Spoon.
The beach is a mere 5-minute stroll straight over the road. Make sure you come here for the wonderful Balinese sunset and enjoy a few cold Bintangs or cocktails.
This is a popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Ramadewa well in advance.
- 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size and 2 with queen-size beds); extra beds can be arranged (costs apply)
- Living and dining pavilion with table for eight, dining balé, poolside deck, rooftop sun terraces
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming Pool: 17m x 6m
- Fast and very reliable wifi throughout the villa
- Cable TV with DVD players and library, centralised Bose/iMac music system with iPad control, iPods and docks in every room;
- Villa Ramadewa is well perfect for family holidays. Facilities include a baby cot and high chair
- Gym equipped with treadmill, bike and cross-trainer. Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists at the villa (extra costs apply)
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue for those family dinners ( get your villa manager to organise this)
- In-room safes for complete peace of mind
- Events for up to 30 people sitting and 50 standing can be held at the villa with prior notice
- Staff: Villa manager, chef, cook, butlers (24-hour service), gardeners, maintenance and security.
- Additional staff (eg babysitter, masseuse) available on request for a small additional cost
- Dining: an extensive priced menu of Indonesian, Asian and western dishes is provided, together with Balinese set menus, kids menus and an excellent choice of cocktails and wines. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
Low Season AUD 1,030 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,230 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,416 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,873 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Everything about the villa was sensational!
From the attentive and customer friendly villa staff to the modern bedrooms and wonderful swimming pool. This was a magical villa and had the most amazing and calming ambiance. You really feel it form the moment you enter the place. In terms of location we absolutely loved it and enjoyed our outings to nearby restaurants and cafes with the kids.
Thanks Ina and Dewi at Bali Villa Escapes for your quick responses to all my emails and organising & recommending such a special villa.
Gorgeous facilities in a very central location. There was a group of 8 of us and we liked the fact that we could easily get to Eat Street in Seminyak for dinners and then when we came back to the villa it was like entering our own little tropical paradise - we felt so spoiled here by the gracious and courteous staff.
An amazing experience that I can only say you should really try once. It is so worth it!
Had the best week here with the family - definitely coming back next year. To all the staff at Ramadewa thanks for a great time.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Balidamai is a lovely tropical Bali hideaway, this 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is located on the fringes of Seminyak and comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. This two-storey villa has been fully renovated and beautifully furnished, it is a reflection of everything Bali, attention to detail will is second to none, leaving will here be hard to do. Plus you are only 700 metres to Naughty Nuris, 1.8 km to Seminyak Village & 1.3 km to Eat Street – great value & handy location!
Set in a quiet lane in a fantastic Seminyak location, Villa Rama is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. Villa Rama gives guests easy access to Seminyak Beach via Jalan Camplung Tanduk where you will find the popular Gado-Gado restaurant along with the popular beach bars and their colourful bean bags on the sand. […]
Villa Massilia Tiga is a stunning 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa holiday rental located in a peaceful part of central Seminyak where you can enjoy the serenity while being no more than 5 mins walk to the most popular tourist attractions of this vibrant Seminyak area. The owner has paid particular attention to choosing an […]
At Villa Orange, you are undoubtedly in one of the best Seminyak locations money can buy. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental is at the end of a quiet lane but just a few hundred meters from the villa and you are right in the middle of Seminyak’s most popular tourist area, “Eat Street”! […]
Located in the heart of Seminyak, Daria Villa is only 950 metres to Double Six Beach. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental offers private holiday villa accommodation just a few hundred meters from Seminyak’s most famous strip, Jalan Oberoi. This budget-friendly villa offers modern architecture with spacious living areas and generous sized bedrooms along with your own private pool. See why this is such great value!
MD Villa is situated along the very fashionable strip of Oberoi in cosmopolitan Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is tucked away in a quiet lane but still only 500 metres from the iconic Ultimo restaurant, offering guests a little peace and quiet whilst still being within easy walking distance of Petitenget Beach and Seminyak’s most famous tourist area of Eat Street – 500 metres to Bintang Supermarket, 800 metres to Ku De Ta & Seminyak Village.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols