- Great Seminyak location in the Oberoi area, so you’re close to ‘Eat Street’ and all those fabulous restaurants & clubs such as Ku De Ta, Mrs Sippy & Potato Head.
- Incredible holiday value
- Free private parking is available on-site.
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, car/scooter hire, well-stocked delis, bakeries, patisseries, taxis and health food shops
- Generous open-plan tropical living with a focus on the pool – this is the perfect family villa
- 200 metres to Ku De Ta restaurant/bar and beach – perfect for watching those fabulous Balinese sunsets
- Petitenget Beach is a short 5 min walk
- Top Wi-Fi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick-up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Santa Rosa Seminyak
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Anyone who knows Seminyak knows the iconic beach club, Ku De Ta and not more than 200 metres away is the family-friendly 2-bedroom holiday villa rental, Santa Rosa. The villa is built over two floors & boasts exceptionally spacious indoor and outdoor living areas and spacious and chic bedrooms, with a lovely private swimming pool – perfect for the kids!
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villa’s high walls are lined with lush tropical plants and palms; the crystal clear saltwater reveals the pool’s electric blue tiling, making it oh-so inviting. The large timber pool deck houses matching blue beanbags and a parasol, making for an idyllic poolside spot. Two large circular day beds are housed under an awning that stretches out from the living area, providing a relaxing spot out of the sun.
Large bi-folding doors open onto the pool deck, allowing guests in the living area to enjoy the sea breezes or enjoy the air-conditioned comfort. Concrete polished floors add an industrial design feel, complemented by a rustic dining table with canteen stools for 6 guests. The kitchen is modern and well-equipped, and an alcove to one side features a media space with comfortable cushions to lie on while you watch a movie or some sport on the large LCD TV. Guests can also enjoy unlimited fast Wi-Fi.
2 Bedrooms with air-con
The master suite on the ground floor features a king-size bed, wardrobe with a safety box, flat-screen TV and vibrant wall art. The guest suite is located on the upper floor, featuring queen-size premium bedding and large wardrobes. The en-suite bathrooms are done out it in dark stone with monsoon showers and twin vanities. Both rooms are stylishly decorated with colourful bed throws and matching pillows.
Staff & Services
The Balinese staff will take extra good care of you during your stay, the villa manager will always be on call, and the villa attendants will look after all of your catering needs and make sure the villa is cleaned daily at a time that suits your schedule. If you need a dinner reservation or a day trip organized, the staff will make all the arrangements for you.
Around Villa Santa Rosa, Seminyak (near Ku De Ta, Eat Street and day spas)
Guests will love the convenience of beach access via the car park at KU DE TA Beach Club, just a few hundred meters from the villa. Take a morning stroll to Sea Circus for a morning coffee, and just across the road is the well-renowned Italian restaurant La Lucciola, a great venue on the beach for lunch and dinner.
For those who love their coffee and a bite to eat, you’ll love the location of the villa, as there are some great cafes nearby where you can also take the kids for a bite to eat. Make sure you visit Revolver, Sisterfields, Coffee Cartel, Monsieur Spoon, BAKED and Livingstones.
And, for a real treat, go to Potato Head for sunset drinks and dinner while watching the waves roll in and listening to some chilled-out music. Even better, rent your own private cabana with your friends at the new beach club Atlas Beach Fest in Berawa and enjoy 5-star service and amazing food.
For the ladies who feel like some pampering, there are some stylish day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done, get that facial, and get that must-have Balinese massage. For the best treatments, head to Body Works, Spring Day Spa at Seminyak Village, Rob Peetoom, Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget and The Blow Bar along Jalan Kayu Aya.
Follow this up with an afternoon shopping along Eat Street. Start at Seminyak Square, make your way up to Jalan Basangkasa and walk all the way to Legian, where you’ll find shops of all descriptions selling clothes, jewellery, homewares, artwork, surf gear and souvenirs.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta, where they can go crazy on the massive waterslides. Closer by, there’s the Finns Recreation Club, where there are even more waterslides, ten-pin bowling, tennis, and an indoor trampoline centre called Bounce. For dinner, the kids will love the burgers at Grill’d, Boss Man Burgers or Johnny Rockets. Follow this up with treats at Dough Darlings or Candylicious.
If you love going to cafes, taking the kids out for dinner, watching great beach sunsets or shopping at some high-end boutiques and shops, then Villa Santa Rosa is ideal!
Villa Santa Rosa has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since April 2017.
- Unlimited High-speed WiFi internet
- 100+ cable channels on all TV’s
- Surround Sound Entertainment Room
- Air Conditioning in every room
- Swimming Pool
- Overnight Laneway Security
- On-call Villa Manager
- Everyday Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks
- Large Refrigerator
- Hot + Cold Filtered Water
- Coffee + Tea making facilities
- IDD Telephone
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Hotel quality linen and soft towels
- A villa manager who oversees and coordinates the staff and is available to assist guests during their stay; book restaurants, arrange tours, organise dinner parties and advice on where to visit temples, shops & other tourist attractions
- Housekeepers are responsible for housekeeping duties and maintenance.
- Driver for tour programs, breakfast/dinner/bbq service in villa served by the professional chef is available upon request and subject to extra charge.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 432 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 January – 14 December
High Season AUD 518 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 15 December 2024 – 15 January 2025
All rates are subject to 15% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
Villa was really quite modern and had little extras like a modem for the wifi which we could take anywhere which meant we had wifi throughout our stay - even when we left the villa. The pool as you can probably see from the photos on this website was amazing and perfect for hours of chilling out and sunbaking on the deck by the pool
I am so happy to recommend this lovely villa.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Bhagwan Seminyak
2 bedroom Villa Bhagwan is a lovely Seminyak holiday rental with staff, a private swimming pool, free airport pick up and comfy modern bedrooms. With a budget-friendly price and a desirable location near Double Six Beach and Eat Street, this is a fabulous choice – don’t miss out on this gem!
Villa Umah di Desa II Seminyak, 2 bedrooms
Villa Umah di Desa II is a charming 2-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for two couples or a small family who enjoy the best fine dining and love spending quality time at the beach. It is only a few minutes walks to the Batu Belig beach, the best restaurants, day spas, cafes and lively evening bars in Seminyak’s popular Oberoi & Petitenget areas. The villa is perfect for a Bali getaway with a private pool, friendly villa staff and all the modern amenities for a very comfortable holiday.
Villa Sukapadi Seminyak
If you are wanting affordable 2-bedroom Bali accommodation in Seminyak, Villa Sakapadi is an excellent choice. With fully air-conditioned bedrooms, a private swimming pool, in-villa staff and a sensational location near Eat Streets cafes, day spas and shops, you should take a closer at this holiday gem.
Sandi Agung Villa Seminyak
Nestled in the privacy and security of a private villa complex, Sandi Agung Villa is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located along Petitenget Street, the more cosmopolitan area of vibrant Seminyak where your only 900 metres to Petitenget Beach, 800 metres to Potato Head Beach Club & 900 metres to La Lucciola Restaurant – what an amazing location!
The Chands Two Seminyak
The Chands Two is a modern beachfront 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right on Batu Belig Beach. Located within a deluxe, secure complex, this 2 bedroom villa is hosted by The Chand’s Villas. Offering outstanding accommodation in a prime location, the beachfront villa is a luxurious home away from home. This is the ultimate […]
Villa Yuubi Seminyak
Villa Yuubi is a beautifully furnished 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental featuring modern amenities with a Japanese design theme that delivers a real Zen sense throughout the villa. Situated just 200 metres from the top of Jalan Oberoi, “Eat Street”, Villa Yuubi is the ideal villa base for family and friends wanting to be […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.