What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Great Seminyak location in the Oberoi area so you’re close to ‘Eat Street’ and all those fabulous restaurants & clubs such as Ku De Ta, Mrs Sippy & Potato Head
- Incredible holiday value
- Free private parking available on-site
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, car/scooter hire, well-stocked delis, bakeries, patisseries, taxis and health food shops
- Generous open plan tropical living with the focus on the pool – this is the perfect family villa
- 200 metres to Ku De Ta restaurant/bar and beach – perfect for watching those fabulous Balinese sunsets
- Petitenget Beach is a short 5 min walk
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Anyone who knows Seminyak knows the iconic beach club, Ku De Ta and not more than 200 meters away is the stylish 2 bedroom holiday villa rental; Santa Rosa.
The villa is built over two floors & boasts exceptionally spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, spacious and chic bedrooms but it’s the azure pool that will capture your attention. Hours of fun and laughter are sure to be shared with friends and family at this perfect Bali holiday abode.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villa high walls are lined with lush tropical plants and palms, the crystal clear saltwater reveals the pools electric blue tiling making it oh so inviting. The large timber pool deck houses matching blue beanbags and a parasol making for an idyllic poolside spot. Two large circular day beds are housed under an awning that stretches out from the living area providing a relaxing spot out of the sun.
Large bi-folding doors open onto the pool deck allowing guests in the living area to enjoy the sea breezes or enjoy the air-conditioned comfort. Concrete polished floors add an industrial design feel, complemented by a rustic dining table with canteen stools for 6 guests. The kitchen is modern and well equipped and an alcove to one side features a media space with comfortable cushions to lie on while you watch a movie or some sport on the large LCD TV. Guests can also enjoy unlimited fast wi-fi.
2 Bedrooms with air-con
The master suite on the ground floor features a king-size bed, wardrobe with a safety box, flat-screen TV and vibrant wall art. The guest suite is located on the upper floor, featuring queen size premium bedding and large wardrobes. The en-suite bathrooms are done out it in dark stone with monsoon showers and twin vanities. Both rooms are stylishly decorated with colourful bed throws and matching pillows.
Staff & Services
The Balinese staff will take extra good care of you during your stay, the villa manager will always be on call and the villa attendants will look after all of your catering needs and make sure the villa is cleaned daily at a time that suits your schedule. If you need a dinner reservation made or maybe a day trip organized the staff will make all the arrangements for you.
Around Villa Santa Rosa, Seminyak ( fabulous location near Ku De Ta, Sea Circus and beach!! )
Guests will love the convenience of beach access via the car park at Ku de ta Beach Club just a few hundred meters from the villa. Take a morning stroll to Sea Circus for a morning coffee and just across the road is the well renowned Italian restaurant, La Lucciola, a great venue on the beach for lunch and dinner.
For those that love their coffee and a bite to eat, you’ll love the location of the villa as there are some great cafes nearby. Make sure you go to Revolver, Sisterfields, Coffee Cartel, Monsieur Spoon ( they make the best croissants ) and Livingstones. And, for a real treat head to Potato Head for sunset drinks and dinner while watching the waves roll in and listening to some chilled out music. Even better, rent your own private cabana with your friends at the new beach club Cafe Del Mar ( 10 min away in Batu Belig ) and enjoy 5-star service and amazing food.
For the ladies who feel like some pampering, there are some stylish day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done, get that facial and that must have Balinese massage. For the best treatments head to Body Works, Rob Peetoom, Sundari and The Blow Bar along Jalan Kayu Aya. Follow this up by an afternoon shopping along Eat Street. Start at Seminyak Square and make your way up to Jalan Basangkasa and walk all the way to Legian where you’ll find shops of all descriptions selling clothes, jewellery, homewares, artwork, surf gear and souvenirs.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta where they can go crazy on the massive waterslides. Closer by there’s the Finns Recreation Club where there are even more waterslides, ten pin bowling, tennis, and an indoor trampoline centre called Bounce. For dinner, the kids will love the burgers at Grill’d, Boss Man burgers or Johnny Rockets. Follow this up with treats at Dough Darlings or Candylicious.
If you love going to cafes, taking the kids out for dinner, watching great beach sunsets or shopping at some high-end boutiques and shops then Villa Santa Rosa is ideal!
This is a popular Seminyak villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Santa Rosa well in advance.
- Unlimited High-speed WiFi internet
- 100+ cable channels on all TV’s
- Surround Sound Entertainment Room
- Air Conditioning in every room
- Swimming Pool
- Overnight Laneway Security
- On-call Villa Manager
- Everyday Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks
- Large Refrigerator
- Hot + Cold Filtered Water
- Coffee + Tea making facilities
- IDD Telephone
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Hotel quality linen and soft towels
- A villa manager who oversees and coordinates the staff and is available to assist guests during their stay; book restaurants, arrange tours, organise dinner parties and advice on where to visit; temples, shops & other tourist attractions
- Housekeepers are responsible for housekeeping duties and maintenance.
- Driver for tour programs, breakfast/dinner / bbq service in villa served by the professional chef is available upon request and subject to extra charge.
Low Season AUD 396 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 January – 14 December
High Season AUD 475 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 15 December – 15 January 2023
All rates are subject to 15% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
Villa was really quite modern and had little extras like a modem for the wifi which we could take anywhere which meant we had wifi throughout our stay - even when we left the villa. The pool as you can probably see from the photos on this website was amazing and perfect for hours of chilling out and sunbaking on the deck by the pool
I am so happy to recommend this lovely villa.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa 8 Deluxe is a delightful 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental right in the heart of Seminyak and just 200 meters from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ where you can enjoy both casual and fine dining restaurants such as Ultimo and La Lucciola, Sisterfields, great cafes and best of all you can walk to the […]
Conveniently located just off the Jalan Petitenget strip, Villa Oval is a fabulous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental featuring modern contemporary design, a private swimming pool with fantastic open-air tropical living. This villa is the ideal choice for a small family or group of friends wanting to be close to attractions such as Potato […]
Villa Kunti at Samaja Villas complex is ideally located where you can explore Seminyak and nearby Legian areas with relative ease. This 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental offer convenient holiday living with loads of privacy and great customer service. This luxury villa will leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed and like a new person.
Villa Tsuchi is situated just a 5 min stroll from Jalan Kayu Aya, commonly known as Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’. It is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers excellent accommodation for 4 guests with all the most popular tourist spots within easy walking distance. This newly renovated villa features two king-sized bedrooms, […]
Looking for an affordable 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in a quiet location just a short stroll from all the cafes, boutiques, day spas and restaurants? Look no further; Villa Delice is a charming villa with tropical gardens, a private pool and all the modern amenities you will need for a fantastic Bali getaway. […]
Villa Anjali Green is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in the highly sought after Petitenget district of vibrant Seminyak. The villa is of a large scale considering it is only a two-bedroom villa, providing lots of holiday space and comfort. It’s the perfect choice for a family, couples travelling together […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols