What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Fantastic central location right near Seminyak Square & Eat Street
- Open plan tropical holiday living
- Walking distance to Ku De Ta & Potato Head
- Less than a 5 minute walk to Seminyak beach
- Perfect villa for a family or group that wants to be in the heart of all the action in trendy & vibrant Seminyak
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, bottle shops, pharmacy, patisseries, bakeries, yoga studios, health food shops, great cafes, car / scooter hire and taxis
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Sea is ideal 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for a small family or couple traveling together, its private swimming pool, spacious gardens, stylish decor and modern amenities will appeal to most holiday makers who are wanting a central Seminyak location, without spending a fortune. In fact, this villa is really good holiday value.
With its prime Seminyak location right on Jalan Kaya Ayu, Eat Street, you can walk out the front door and experience all the best cafes, fine dining restaurants and night life Seminyak has to offer. Plus there are toms of shops nearby as well as Seminyak Square and Village
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Lying back in the stylish circular day bed with your partner, or friends, sipping on a refreshing cool drink with the smell of coconut oil and the shading of the fragrant frangipani, could it it be anymore perfect?
The living areas are open-air right by the pool making the perfect indoor/outdoor setting, decor is decidedly chic and vibrant with pastel hues making it beachy. The dining table seats 6 and the kitchen has everything you will need, the 42” LCD TV with DVD and cable channels, iPod dock will look after all of your entertainment needs when your not swimming in the pool or exploring all that Seminyak has to offer.
The master suite opens onto the pool, vibrant pastel hues and whitewashed timber furnishings blend perfectly. Both en-suited bedrooms feature twin vanities, monsoon showers, soaking tubs, hand and a selection of toiletries designed by the villa group to enhance the pampering experience. Both rooms have generous king size beds, built in robes, safety boxes, air-conditioning and flat-screen TV’s.
Staff & Services
The villa will be cleaned daily and the villas staff are there to make sure your stay is absolutely perfect. If you need any laundry, in house villa massages or restaurant / tour bookings made the staff will take care of everything for you.
Around Villa Sea, Seminyak
Villa Sea is located in a very quiet area just off the most popular street in Seminyak, Oberoi Street. If you need to do any grocery shopping head straight to Seminyak Square where you will find imported items and lots of things you would get back at home.
The beach is no more than a 10 minute stroll from the villa where you can gain access via the Ku de ta Beach Club car park. Restaurants to look out for include: La Lucciola ( great Italian on the beach), Mama San, Metis, Sardine and the popular Sarong. If you love going out for a coffee then there are lots of fabulous cafes nearby serving fresh coffee and well priced meals. Try: Sea Circus, Kim Soo, Pison, Kynd ( for those that want organic / vegan food), Little Ingka and the popular Revolver.
If your coming with the kids and want to keep them entertained then the Waterbom park is a great option with water slides. Make sure you visit the beach at sunset ( perhaps Double Six or Petitenget beach), grab a cold Bintang and enjoy the fabulous sunset that only Bali offers. Grab a spot at one of the buzzy beach cafes and wait the sensational sunset.
When darkness comes, things begin to happen. Seminyak comes alive with bars, music, nightlife and packed restaurants. Guess what? Your in the centre of it all!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Sea well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 2 bedrooms, the main bedroom has sliding door lead to pool-side deck. Both bedrooms have similar amenities and impressive en-suite bathrooms each with wall-size mirrors, two wash basins, rain showers, bathtubs and selection of toiletries. Both bedrooms have king-size beds and built-in wardrobes
- Open plan living room, pool side deck with round shape sun bed and also daybed. This combination together with white color rattan sofa in living area provides every guest private space for lots of relaxation and down time
- Modern kitchen
- 8-meters long swimming pool
- Wifi throughout the villa that’s fast and reliable
- Flat-screen Cable TV, DVD player with surround sound system
- Villa manager ( who can organise tours, dinner reservations, shopping trips, car hire, dinner parties as well as in villa spa treatments and massages)
- Night time security
- Daily housekeeping
Low Season : AUD 435 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 31 March
- 1 May – 30 June
- 1 September – 30 September
- 1 November – 22 December
Mid Season : AUD 471 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 April – 30 April (excl. Easter Week)
- 1 October – 31 October
High Season : AUD 508 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 10 January
- 29 March – 4 April 2018 (Easter Week)
- 1 July – 31 August
Peak Season : AUD 573 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 23 December – 4 January 2021
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service
- Welcome drinks, fruits and cold towels.
- Accommodation for 2 persons per bedroom.
- Daily selection of breakfast cooked in your villa’s kitchen.
- Coffee and tea making facilities.
- Daily housekeeping and turn down service.
This was our first villa experience as we generally stay in hotels every time we come to Bali. Staying here for a week completely changed our mind about accommodation in Bali - we love villa living and we can thank the team at Bali Villa Escapes ( Dewi & Ina) for recommending Villa Sea.
We are coming back to Bali next year and have already made plans to stay here again - easily this gets a 10 out of 10.
The villa staff were also an added bonus and they were friendly, happy and keen to cook us tasty snacks - those breakfasts were amazing!
The villa was quietly tucked away so we never heard any noise even though we were close to Seminyak Square - plus it had security so we felt very safe with the kids the whole time.
We would definitely return to Villa Sea & highly recommend this as a perfect family holiday stay.
We spent 5 days here with 3 children and we loved the fact that we could get to the beach easily.
The villa was well maintained by the staff and the pool and garden areas were wonderful - Perfect for our family and great value.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Lataliana II is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is perfectly located in a quiet lane just a few hundred meters walk to Seminyak and Double Six Beaches along with a great selection of nearby restaurants, cafes, day spas and popular night spots. Lataliana II is the perfect holiday villa rental for […]
Villa CJ is a fantastic 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located just off Jalan Drupadi. Villa CJ offers guests easy access to ‘Eat Street’ as well as Gado-Gado Beach at the end of Jalan Camplung Tanduk, well known for the vibrant & popular beach bars. The villa is fully serviced and upon arrival the […]
Gajah Villas Bali is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental enjoys a quiet and peaceful location in a private lane just off Jalan Drupadi close to all the best shopping and dining options in popular Seminyak. Two generous bedrooms, spacious living areas and private pool along with the friendly Balinese staff make this one […]
Villa Sun is a wonderful holiday 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. Exuding warmth like the sun, central Seminyak villa is as charming as it is spacious and family friendly. You can walk to Seminyak and Double Six beaches to watch the beautiful sunsets of Bali or wander the alley ways and boutiques which are […]
Villa Umah di Desa II is an excellent 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for two couples or a small family who enjoy the very best in fine dining and of course love to spend quality time at the beach. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the Batu Belig beach, the best restaurants, […]
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Raya Seminyak close to Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is conveniently located with a deluxe level of accommodation for 4 guests. Perfect for a small family or two couples on a Bali escape, the villa is beautifully furnished […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings