UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
Great Rates for 2020Low rates - No booking fees - Find it cheaper & we’ll beat it!
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Open plan living enhanced by a tropical garden
- Luxurious bath in the master suite as well as Balinese indoor/outdoor garden bathrooms
- Fantastic value for families or groups heading to Bali for a holiday
- Gorgeous infinity swimming pool – the kids are going to love this
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, car / scooter hire, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, pharmacy and taxis
- Easy walking distance to Double Six beach and all the best shops and restaurants in Seminyak
- TV and DVD player in each room
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Suliac is a 3 bedroom Legian villa holiday rental in one of Bali’s most popular tourist destinations: Legian.
Laid-back and trendy, the area is surrounded by quality restaurants, cafes, bars, spas, local markets, top surfing beaches, chic
Interiors & garden area
Villa Suliac is spacious and features an open-air concept design, including two distinct living areas, a dining area, and a full size modern kitchen. All of these areas overlook a private and large infinity edge swimming pool.
Surrounding this impressive sight is lush, tropical gardens, indicative of the exotic Bali experience. Families with children will be happy to know that there is a large pool entry area for small children.
3 Modern bedrooms
All of the 3 bedrooms in the villa are equipped with air conditioning, king size beds, flat screen televisions with DVD players, and large en suite bathrooms. Two out of the three bedrooms have notable Balinese indoor/outdoor concept bathrooms. The expansive pool surrounds the suitably placed bedroom patios, which is both convenient and visually appealing.
Staff & services
The welcoming staff at Villa Suliac is there to ensure your needs are taken care of during your holiday. Whether it be assisting with booking transport and tours, helping with grocery shopping, or providing an in-villa massage, grocery shopping, the team is there to respond and help.
Around Villa Suliac, Legian ( near Double Six beach!! )
You are close to the very famous Double Six area and beach which is great if your coming on holiday with the kids. Make sure you go to La Plancha or one of the many beach side bars for the legendary sunset and have a few cocktails or cold Bintangs and watch the amazing views!
If you love shopping your in luck as the whole Legian area has loads of great places to shop for clothes, jewellery, home wares and that perfect Bali souvenir. Make your way to Jalan Raya Seminyak and go from there.
For the ladies there are loads of fabulous day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those amazing Balinese massages. Head to Prana day spa or the Blow Bar where you can do it in style while sipping champagne. If you want to keep the kids happy and entertained take them to the Waterbom Park in Kuta for a fun day out with incredible waterslides or perhaps a surf lesson on Legian beach.
Book your Bali holiday at Villa Suliac well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
Bedrooms 1,2 and 3
King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and safety deposit box
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Fully equipped and modern kitchen
- Private Swimming Pool
- Pool side sun lounge
Staff & Services
- First morning breakfast ingredients provided
- Airport transfer (1 Time return airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay)
- Daily cleaning service
- Welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Fast and reliable wifi throughout the villa
- Daily Maid ( for 8 hours )
Special Rate AUD 236 For Stays March & April 2020 (Excluding Easter Week)
Special Rate AUD 271 For Stays Easter Week 2020
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 394
2 Bedroom AUD 353
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 451
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
3 Bedroom AUD 566
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
Nothing was too much trouble for them. The villa was kept spotless and the pool was cleaned daily. The area around the villa was also good as we found that we could get to Double Six beach and Eat Street easily.
There were always taxis driving up and down and they were really cheap! For our family of 5 this was a great villa.
From the clean and very modern bedrooms, to the fabulous pool and garden area this villa ticked all the right boxes.
There was heaps of room so we all had our privacy ( loved the en suites) and the location made it even better; literally 10 minutes from everything including Ku De Ta in Seminyak.
Would like to be able to come back next year and stay for longer than a week.
Hence, 4 out of 9 of us had to take the next flight out instead and Ms Ida was very quick to rearrange for our airport pick up separately at a very last minute notice. It was also very nice of her to make an overseas call to me immediately to check in on the status of our situation.
Despite our initial hiccups of a seperated travel itinerary, we still enjoyed the rest of our holiday stay at Villa Suliac. They provided us with drinking water, Villa was kept clean and basically throughout our stay, they would do the regular needed maintenances like pruning the coconut trees, you could tell and feel that they make every bit of effort to keep the villa in tip top condition, very well managed in my opinion.
Not forgetting our Butler Wina - she’s such sweetheart to prepare our breakfast with love and she would make up our bedroom and keeps the villa spotless for our return. My kids loved the pool and we definitely would have stayed for more days if the Villa wasn’t so fully booked.
Villa Suliac is a 3 bedroom villa and it’s one of their popular choice of accommodation so do make your booking early in advance.
Teddi the Villa Manager was there to greet us on our first day to make sure we were happy with the Villa...
The lovely Erma, Villa Supervisor called in to see if everything was good.. I highly recommend the Villa Suliac, it is a great location and the best accommodation we have had in Bali... Thank you all to the team who made our stay an absolute pleasure....
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Legian
Villa Michelina is a delightful 3 bedroom Legian villa holiday rental, that can sleep 6 guests and located in the exciting and bustling Legian tourist area. Newly built, the villa is modern, comfortable and equipped with all the best amenities to make your stay totally relaxing. The villa is situated in a quiet lane way […]
Villa Beautiful Bali is located in the trendy, happening and bustling area of Legian. It has a contemporary architectural design mixed with the undeniable Balinese charm and allure. This 3 bedroom Legian villa holiday rental can accommodate up to 6 people easily and comfortable and it is perfect for guests wanting to be in the […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings