Sisterfields Cafe in Seminyak is probably the most happening & exciting place to take the family or come with your best mates for a great breakfast, lunch or dinner.
And what’s even better is renting a holiday villa near Sisterfields.
If you want to be holidaying in the heart of Seminyak and be close to a fabulous place, then make sure you contact Bali Villa Escapes, as we have hundreds of Seminyak villas to rent, all within easy walking distance of Sisterfields Cafe. It’s Australian-owned & managed, so the level of service and food quality is all of the highest standards.
What’s so good about Sisterfields Cafe?
Sisterfields is one of Seminyak’s best places to eat breakfast or lunch. An old-time favourite among ex-pats and tourists, this Australian-inspired cafe is located right in the heart of Oberoi, just around the corner from Eat Street and Seminyak Village. Sisterfields is a trendy and hip cafe serving excellent coffee, super juices, smoothies and all kinds of breakfast, brunch and lunch plates you’ll love. On the way to the beach? Shopping? Sisterfields is a must-stop on the way or in between your shopping madness. Book a villa in the Oberoi district of Seminyak, and you can pop in daily for a coffee, juice, a healthy meal or sweet treats.
- the food is amazing – it has an Australian twist to it, and it has an all-day menu with lots to choose from
- all the ingredients are locally produced & the quality, as you can imagine, is first class
- they have healthy dishes to choose from, such as salads, smoothies and detox juices
- It’s right opposite Seminyak village, so you can’t miss it, especially if you are wandering around Jalan Kayu Aya or Eat Street
- it’s the go-to place for so many Aussie families, groups, ex-pats and people from all over the world who have heard about Sisterfields and want to experience the magic.
- prices are very reasonable
- they are fully licensed so that you can have that cocktail or cold Bintang/wine with your meal
- there is parking outside if you’re coming on a scooter
- it’s in a central location so you can go shopping for souvenirs after your meal
- make sure you try the smashed avo on toast!
Cost of a villa to rent near Sisterfields Cafe
Villas are surprisingly affordable
You would be surprised how inexpensive and good value some of the villas we have to rent near the famous Sisterfields Cafe are. Prices can start at just AUD$200 for 1 bedroom villa or AUD$350 per night for a lovely 2 or 3-bedroom Seminyak villa. They all come with free airport pick-up and have their private pool. You can even get 4, 5 & 6 bedroom villas within a stone’s throw of Sisterfields for less than AUD$500 per night, which is an incredible value. Make sure you speak to us about the prices, as they can vary slightly depending on the time of year you intend on coming to Bali.
We’ve got plenty of fabulous Bali villas nearby, ranging from budget-friendly to high-end. Check them out below: