Bali Villas for rent near Sisterfields Cafe
Sisterfields cafe in Seminyak is probably the most happening & exciting place to take the family or come with your best mates for a great breakfast, lunch or dinner.
And what’s even better is being able to rent a holiday villa near Sisterfields.
If you want to be holidaying in the heart of Seminyak and want to be close to a fabulous place then make sure you contact Bali Villa Escapes as we have hundreds of Seminyak villas to rent, all within easy walking distance of Sisterfields Cafe. It’s Australian owned & managed so the level of service and quality of food is all of the very highest standards.
What’s so good about Sisterfields Cafe?
Sisterfields is one of the best places to go for breakfast or lunch in Seminyak. An old-time favourite among both ex-pats and tourists, this Australian-inspired cafe is located right in the heart of Oberoi, just around the corner from Eat Street and right across from Seminyak Village. Sisterfields is a trendy and hip cafe, serving excellent coffee, super juices, smoothies and all kinds of breakfast, brunch and lunch plates you’ll love. On the way to the beach? Shopping? Sisterfields is a must-stop on the way or in between your shopping madness. Book a villa in the Oberoi district of Seminyak and you can pop in every day for a coffee, juice, a healthy meal or some sweet treats.
- the food is amazing – it has an Australian twist to it and it has an all-day menu with lots to choose from
- all the ingredients are locally produced & the quality as you can imagine is first class
- they have really healthy dishes to choose from such as salads, smoothies and detox juices
- It’s right opposite Seminyak village so you can’t miss it, especially if you are wandering around Jalan Kayu Aya or Eat Street
- it’s the go-to place for so many Aussie families, groups, ex-pats and people from all over the world who have heard about Sisterfields and want to experience the magic.
- prices are very reasonable
- they are fully licensed so you can have that cocktail or cold Bintang with your meal
- there is parking outside if you’re coming on a scooter
- it’s in a central location so you can go shopping for souvenirs after your meal
- make sure you try the smashed avo on toast!
Cost of a villa to rent near Sisterfields Cafe
Villas are surprisingly affordable
You would be surprised how inexpensive and good value some of the villas we have to rent near the famous Sisterfields Cafe actually are. Prices can start at just AUD$200 for 1 bedroom villa, or AUD$350 per night for a lovely 2 or 3 bedroom Seminyak villa. They all come with free airport pick up and have their own private pool. You can even get 4, 5 & 6 bedroom villas within a stone’s throw of Sisterfields for less than AUD$500 per night which is an incredible value. Obviously, make sure you speak to us about the prices as they can vary slightly depending on the time of year you intend on coming to Bali.
We’ve got plenty of fabulous villas nearby ranging from budget-friendly to high-end. Check them out below: