What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Central location close to Echo & Berawa beach in Canggu as well as those lovely cafes in Berawa
- 15 min to Seminyak’s shops, bars and restaurants
- 20-metre swimming pool
- BBQ area for al fresco dining
- In house Balinese staff to cook and cater for all your holiday needs – there is even your own private chef & butler
- Complimentary use of car and driver
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, deli’s, health food shops, taxis, car/scooter hire, bottle shops, pharmacy, bakeries, patisseries & supermarkets
- Private with 24/7 security
- Open plan tropical living with lots of space and large bedrooms
- FREE Airport pick up
- Top wifi & cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Dea Sarasvati is a wonderful 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa holiday rental that has absolutely everything you could ask for. From beautifully appointed bedrooms and indoor living areas packed with every modern amenity, spacious outdoor areas, a huge private pool, gorgeous rice field views, a prime Canggu location & only a few hundred meters from Berawa beach. What more could you ask for?
Oh and exceptionally well priced as well!
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor areas at Villa Dea Sarasvati are gorgeous, the sparkling waters of the 18-metre lap pool extend deep into the garden where you can relax on the end of the pool and take in the rice field views. Choose between the reclining day beds on the pool deck or the stylish sun lounges on the lawn under the shade of the white parasols. The semi-covered wooden deck has some rattan lounges to relax while enjoying light snacks and sharing some laughs. On the other side of the living pavilion, a garden with a tranquil pond and life-size chess board is a great place to have some fun with the kids.
Just by the pool is the elongated living pavilion, semi-open aired it features soaring ceilings and meets the alfresco dining area at the far end. A large dining table provides plenty of seating for all guests to enjoy wonderful meals prepared by the chef. There is a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of modern appliances, head upstairs to the media lounge; fully air-conditioned guests can enjoy cable TV here or maybe a newly purchased DVD.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
The main two-storey pavilion houses four beautiful en-suite bedrooms, the master suites on the ground floor feature elegantly canopied king-size beds with sheer netting. Large soaking tubs and monsoon showers are a feature of the en-suites, the upstairs guest suites can provide a king or twin configuration with a balcony looking out to the pool and wonderful soaking tubs and rain showers.
Staff & Services
The villas manager oversees the experienced and friendly staff consisting of butlers, private chefs, a gardener as well as housekeepers and security personnel to make sure you feel at ease. The staff can easily arrange a babysitter, a car and driver and spa treatments.
Around Villa Dea Sarasvati, Canggu ( 5 min to Berawa beach!! )
The restaurants & cafes of Echo Beach are easily accessed as is the sands of Berawa Beach where you can take a leisurely stroll along the sand.
There are loads of cafes and restaurants close to the villa along Jalan Pantai Berawa where you can take the family or go with your friends for a meal. Make sure you try: Milk & Made, Peleton, Hungry Bird, Bottega, Milu by Nook and the newly built Tamora Gallery (where they have loads of places to eat & a children’s playground). The kids will love going to the Finns Recreation Club (with waterslides, indoor trampoline centre & ten pin bowling) which is a 5 min drive away by taxi.
Make sure you go to Hidden or Berawa Beach for sunset cocktails on the sand at any one of the many beach cafes for the best sunset in Bali.
Also, a short drive away is the very popular Finns, Tropicola & Cafe Del Mar Beach Clubs. Central Seminyak is around 15 minutes drive by car where you can dine & shop at the array of never-ending chic boutiques.
This is a popular Canggu villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Dea Sarasvati well in advance.
- Capacity: 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to king-size bed); extra beds for 4 more
- Living Area: Air-conditioned living and dining pavilion with table for 14; large open-sided garden room; air-conditioned TV lounge; furnished terraces on two levels; two antique garden books (rice shelters)
- Pool : 20m x 4m
- Communication: WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available
- Entertainment: 52-inch TV with cable channels and DVD player in TV room; 32-inch cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks; Yamaha piano
Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house shared between the five Dea Villas
- Air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc shared between the five Dea Villas; two bicycles
- Spa: Dedicated air-conditioned Dea Spa – shared with all five Dea villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply)
- Additional Facilities: Petanque court; giant garden chess; barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Finns Club membership
- Property Area : 2,500sqm (land)
- Staff: Villa Saraswati shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea estate: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security
- Dining: A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, western vegetarian and kids’ dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excluding petrol)
Low Season AUD 898 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,005 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,179 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,461 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
From the villas staff to the way our beds were prepared for us every morning right through to the smallest details, everything was far far beyond our expectations.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Umah Tenang is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & translates to ‘peaceful house’. True to its name, this contemporary luxury villa is an amazing holiday retreat to find peace of mind, taking it easy and enjoy being in your own private Bali villa. The best part; the villa is close to Seseh & Pererenan Beach which are both great for surfing, swimming, long beach walks and sunset cocktails – how fabulous!
Set on the side of a tropical gauge with a majestic river winding through lush tropical rain forests in rural Tabanan, Villa Umah Wa Ke is a beautiful 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa to rental bursting with traditional charm and modern sophistication. Located between Echo Beach and Tanah Lot this is a great place to experience a quieter side of Bali yet still close to many delish cafes, restaurants and shops in central Canggu.
Villa Kakatua is a fabulous 4 bedroom holiday Canggu villa rental in a sensational location; only 2 minutes walk to Batu Bolong beach. How incredible! This means names like Old Man’s, The Lawn, Mason and all the fab cafes, day spas and shops in the area are close by. If a prime beach location is important for your next Bali trip, then this is the ultimate villa.
Located in a peaceful Balinese village close to Canggu, Villa Canggu South is an exceptional modern 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental with large gardens & a fabulous 20 metre swimming pool. If you love being in Canggu close to the beach and all the restaurants and bars along the Batu Bolong area then this is the perfect choice.
Bali meets Malibu in trendy Canggu at Villa Vida. This is a gorgeous 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental at Canggu Beachside Villas, located right on the beach in Berawa. Stylish, almost glamorous and very tropical boho-chic, this private pool villa is a real eye-catcher. Plus you have your own private chef and butler. This is Bali holiday living at it’s finest. Go on and spoil yourself!
Villa Charick is a gorgeous contemporary 4 bedroom holiday villa rental in Canggu. For those of you who like to stay in the centre of the action and close to the beach ( only 400 metres to Berawa beach) – you’ll love this Bali island home! Right in the hustle and bustle of super trendy Berawa, you get to enjoy easy access to hotspots such as Finn’s Beach Club, Tropicola and Cafe Del Mar.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings