Nusa Dua is a great place to holiday for families and friends wanting a more peaceful & laid back holiday experience. Traditionally, the home to major resorts and hotels Nusa Dua has grown into a place where holidaying in a villa has become more popular with families looking or an alternative area where they can really relax, unwind and escape the crowds of Southern Bali. Many holiday makers who have previously staying a Seminyak villa or one of our Canggu villas are now looking towards Nusa Dua as their preferred holiday destination in Bali.
Why Nusa Dua is so popular?
- It’s about 30minutes from the airport and it’s extremely quiet.
- The beaches are white sand and are patrolled year round. The shoreline offers travellers safe swimming and is protected by an outer reef. If you like surfing grab a local boat to the outer reef as the waves there are really good depending on the time of year and the wind direction.
- Its a family friendly area with lots of restaurants and cafes to take the kids out for a meal
- If you feel like some shopping and a bit of nightlife then Seminyak is only 45 minutes away. A return trip by taxi will cost about $50 – your villa manager will be able to organise transport for you
- You feel worlds away from other more crowded parts of Bali
- Nusa Dua is a great launching point to see the east coast of Bali & inland areas such as Ubud.
- Lots of beach side cafes and bars
- Top surf location especially in the wet season
Best time to visit Nusa Dua
The dry season is really the best time to come to Nusa Dua. Although it’s on the east coast of Bali, where the rainy season doesn’t seem to impact as hard, the dry season between March and October is definitely the best times of the year to visit.