- Modern Mountain Bikes & Helmets
- Mineral Water During Trip
- Refreshing Cold Towels
- Air-Conditioned Villa Transfers
- Emergency Accident Insurance
- Emergency Air Medivac*
- Free wi-fi so you can upload your fabulous pics to Instagram or Facebook
Mountain Cycling Tours Bali
Are you ready to ride? How about a down-hill cycling trail through Bali’s magnificent rice terraces, hills and valleys? It is a wonderful island experience where you get to see the true beauty of Bali and witness authentic local village life. The mountain cycling tour is perfect for everyone who wants to see more of what Bali has to offer.
No matter how much we love trendy Seminyak, Canggu and Ubud, at some point, it is time to get away from the crowds and explore the rural parts of the island. What could be better than riding a bicycle through the fields, far away from cars and motorbikes?
We can tell you – it is absolutely fabulous! 25 km downhill cycling trail.
This Bali cycling tour happens twice a day in the morning and in the afternoon, avoiding the heat of the day (when you should be plunging in your private pool at the villa!). The tours start in the Kintamani highlands where you’ll get awe-struck by the picturesque views of Mount Batur and the massive crater lake next to this active volcano in Bali. There is no need to worry about how to get to the starting point, a pick-up (and drop off) at your villa is already included in the price.
You’ll be provided with a modern mountain bike and helmet by an expert guide who will lead the way and tell you more about the history of Bali, the Balinese people and their unique culture. Kintamani to Ubud in 4 hours.
From the starting point in Kintamani, you’ll ride downhill, through valleys, villages and bamboo forests. Basically, you can relax, inhale the fresh air and get stunned by the lush surroundings while cycling. You may have to catch your breath every once in a while but most likely, it’s the island’s beauty taking your breath away more than anything else.
This sensational bicycle tour takes approximately 3-4 hours and along the way, you’ll get fueled up with delicious tropical fruits and mineral water.
The tour ends in the village of Taro where a mouthwatering lunch is served at Koko Bambu Restaurant. Along the way, there are plenty of photo opportunities and there will be wifi so you can immediately upload your pics to Facebook and Instagram. Couples, friends and families – everyone is welcome!
To view other amazing Bali tours please browse this website or contact our reservation team.
- Tour Located: Kintamani to Tatag
- Tour Duration: approx. 3 – 4 hours
- Closed Footwear Recommended
Why book your Bali Tour with us
- 100% money back guarantee
- We work towards sustainable tourism with eco-friendly policies and partnerships with services and producers in Bali
- Since 2005
- FREE pick up at your villa
- Experienced guides, emergency accident insurance and emergency air medevac
- We offer the safest and most convenient tours in Bali – all you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride!!