What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- In the centre of all the tourist attractions such as bars, restaurants, days spas, cafes, yoga studios, gyms and shops
- You are also really close to the beach
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bakeries, delis, bottle shops, patisseries, health food shops, supermarkets, car / scooter hire, taxis and pharmacy
- Tropical open plan feel with lots of privacy
- Private pool
- In house staff to look after your holiday needs incl villa manager
- Really well priced for a family or group that wants to be in a central location & experience Balinese holiday villa lifestyle
- Great Wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Eshina II is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is situated right in the heart of Seminyak, located within the secure confines of the 888 private villa complex. Villa Eshina II is an absolute stunner with everything you and the family will need for a fabulous and action packed holiday in Bali.
You simply walk up a quiet lane and you are right in front of Ultimo Italian restaurant and all the amazing cafes and boutiques you could possibly ask for, and the beach is just a 10 min walk, right in front of Ku de ta Beach Club.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Once entering the villas garden you are immediately swept away by the tropical paradise, the sparkling blue pool, lush lawns, exotic greenery and the scents of the fragrant frangipani trees. The pool is just waiting for you to enjoy time together in the sun and afterwards relax on the sun lounges and poolside beanbags as you absorb your lovely surroundings.
The living area is open to the pool so you can relax inside and enjoy watching the kids play in the pool as you prepare some lunch for the gang in the well equipped kitchen. There’s a large sofa for you to relax and read a book or chit chat with friends and family about that nights restaurant pick for dinner or the next days activities. The timber dining table seats 6 guests where you can enjoy daily breakfast prepared by the staff.
The villa has 3 lovely bedrooms, each of them made very comfortable with their four poster king sized beds with flowing curtains and air-conditioning. The rooms are furnished with lovely timber items and large sliding doors open onto the garden and pool and the en suites are semi open-air with elegant rain showers in each.
Staff & Services
The villas staff are hospitality experts with lots of training and experience they will make your holiday totally memorable. If you need a babysitter or pool safety fence just ask our staff prior to arrival and it will be arranged.
Around Villa Eshina II, Seminyak ( easy 5 min walk to Ku De Ta beach area!! )
The villa is perfectly located for you to take full advantage of everything Seminyak has to offer. Walk passed Seminyak Square with its excellent supermarket to Ku de ta Beach Club where you can spend time on the sand or take a day bed by the pool as you are served great food and drinks all day and night. The kids will love the fish and chips at Man Frydays and the huge burgers at Boss Man while Sisterfields just next door has something for the whole family.
Pop into Ku De Ta, Mrs Sippy or Potato Head for a sunset drink which is just around the corner, take the kids for a fabulous burger at the Cornerhouse which is 5 min walk away or perhaps and afternoon of shopping at Seminyak Square which is literally on your door step.
If you fancy having a coffee then Monsieur Spoon has possibly the best coffee & croissants in Seminyak and the famous Revolver is also worth a visit. There’s also a Starbucks nearby along Eat Street.
For the kids there’s Hanks Pizza, Motel Mexicola, Sisterfields, Grill’d and Johnny Rockets nearby. If you want to shop then your in luck as Seminyak’s main shopping area Jalan Kayu Aya is nearby. Make your way to Seminyak Square which has a bookshop, children’s clothing a supermarket, money changer and cafes. For more shopping options walk up Eat Street and head to Jalan Legian which is packed with shops of all descriptions.
You and your family or group are definitely in for a treat as you enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Bali when you stay in Villa Eshina II.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Eshina II well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- 3 bathroom with rain shower
- Fabulous and fast wifi throughout the villa
- Large TV with international channel in every bedroom
- Safety deposit bos
- Fully equipped and modern kitchen
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- All linen, towels and pool towels provided.
- Welcome drinks when you arrive at the villa by the staff
- Fridge will be stocked with supplies for your first day – the staff can help you shop and resupply and take you to the many supermarkets nearby
- Bathrooms have soaps and shampoos and everything you will need to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible
- You can organise a babysitter, nanny and pool fence – please ask our reservation team at time of booking the villa ( extra costs apply)
- Villa manager to look after you needs; book restaurants, tours, car hire, in house villa massages and anything else you may require such as special dinners, events or parties
- Villa will be cleaned daily
Low Season AUD 565 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 583 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- Easter Week
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 762 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are including tax & service charge.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
Please Note :
This villa request Security Deposit at Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (equals to USD 100 – USD 200 ) upon arrival in cash. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to villa during the guest stay.
The staff were amazing. They pointed out nice restaurants nearby in 'Eat St' and Oberoi and they helped us with absolutely everything. We had such a blast in this villa and from now onwards, staying in a villa is the way to go. Big thanks to the team at Bali Villa Escapes ( especially Yayuk) for putting this together at such short notice.
This was our first visit to Bali & this villa just added to the wonderful experience - cannot race about it enough!! For the price and location this is seriously good value.
The villa is also so clean and has a well equiped kitchen which was perfect for the 5 of us. It's actually better than the photos and you really get a good sense that your in a lovely Bali villa from the moment you see it.
The pool was just the perfect size for the family cool down after a long day either exploring Seminyak or at the beach. Great staff, top location, wonderful place to spend week.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Balidamai is a lovely tropical Bali hideaway, this 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is located on the fringes of Seminyak and comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. This two-storey villa has been fully renovated and beautifully furnished, it is a reflection of everything Bali, attention to detail will is second to none, leaving will here be hard to do. Plus your only 700 metres to Naughty Nuris, 1.8 km to Seminyak Village & 1.3 km to Eat Street – great value & handy location!
Located in the heart of Seminyak the 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Daria Villa complex offers private holiday villa accommodation just a few hundred meters from Seminyak’s most famous strip, Jalan Oberoi. This is the latest edition to the group offering modern architecture with spacious living areas and generous sized bedrooms along with your […]
If your looking for modern & stylish accommodation on your next Bali holiday then you have to see Villa Luna. It‘s a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that ‘s in one of the most sort after locations in Seminyak; close to Eat Street & Double Six beach, With 3 private en suite bedrooms a […]
Villa Cinta is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers comfortable family accommodation in a prime Seminyak location at a very reasonable price. Featuring traditional Balinese design and well located in Jalan Drupadi, guests are just a leisurely stroll from the beach at Gado-Gado restaurant and the bright bean bags of La Plancha […]
Tropical as can be with traditional ‘alang alang’ thatch-roofed houses and rustic teakwood interiors, Villa Damai Taman is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa to rent located in the buzz and fashion of Seminyak. In fact, this villa is hidden away in the trendiest part of town close to Oberoi Road (Jalan Kayu Aya) & Petitenget. Locations don’t get better than this!
Villa Serenity is a wonderful 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that is ultra-modern, minimalist and very chic all rolled into one. Built over two levels the villa boasts spacious and elegant living areas, a huge lap pool which is suitable for toddlers and 4 dedicated staff to make your Bali holiday something to remember. […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings