View our range of Sanur Villas including luxury holiday Sanur villas. If your planning a holiday to Bali and want to stay in the relaxing beach area of Sanur, get in touch with our reservation team today. You will love our exclusive range of luxury beach front Sanur villas.
If you have never stayed in Sanur or are thinking about trying something different from holidaying in a Seminyak villa or a Canggu villa, you should consider it. Sanur is a great holiday alternative to other parts of Bali because there is so much to see and do on the Eastern side of the island.
If you’re staying around Sanur, the whole area is filled with shops, restaurants, cafes, as well as protected beaches suitable for snorkeling and surfing. If that isn’t enough to convince you, one of the many great things about Sanur is that its close enough to see other parts of the Bali such as Ubud and the northern and eastern parts of the island such as Lovina & Candidasa. If you’re looking for a world class holiday destination that’s peaceful and charming, renting a Sanur holiday villa will give you the best holiday experience.
Most of our Sanur villas come with a private pool, villa staff & free airport pick up to make sure your stay is perfect.
For other deals on luxury accommodation Bali please contact our reservation team or chat with us online.
Whether your coming as a family, in a group with your best friends, taking your parents away on holidays for their wedding anniversary, a surfing trip, a romantic couples getaway, following are our range of Sanur villa to rent.
Quick facts about Sanur
- Located on the East Coast of Bali & a quick 30 minute drive from the airport
- Sanur was originally a sleepy seaside fishing village but over the last 15 years has seen a rise in tourism. This is why there are so many fantastic holiday villas in Sanur as well as shops, boutiques, day spas, great cafes & restaurants.
- The main beach front area has black sand, with calm waters (protected by an outer reef) which is perfect for a swim, snorkel or just a quick afternoon refreshing dip with the kids.
- Most people come to Sanur to escape the crowds of Southern Bali like Seminyak or Canggu but there is still lots of activities to do in Sanur. Try scuba diving, snorkelling, day trips to Ubud or perhaps surfing in Keramas or Serangan for the more advanced surfers. There are lots of restaurants, cafes and shops along the beach as well as the main street; Jalan Danau Tamblingan.
- For the kids if they want some fast food Sanur has all the favourites to keep them happy.
- Sanur is the ideal honeymoon destination as it has a romantic, laid-back and idyllic ambiance. There are lots of intimate, cosy restaurants, long beach walks and romantic holiday villas.