View our range of Sanur Villas, including luxury holiday Sanur villas. If you’re planning a holiday to Bali and want to stay in the relaxing beach area of Sanur, get in touch with our reservation team today. You will love our exclusive range of luxury beachfront Sanur villas.
If you have never stayed in Sanur or are thinking about trying something different from holidaying in a Seminyak villa or a Canggu villa, you should consider it. Sanur is a great holiday alternative to other parts of Bali because there is so much to see and do on the island’s eastern side.
Sanur has loads of fabulous shops, restaurants, cafes, and protected beaches suitable for snorkelling and surfing. If that isn’t enough to convince you, one of the many great things about Sanur is that it’s close enough to see other parts of Bali, such as Ubud and the northern and eastern parts of the island, including Lovina & Candidasa. If you’re looking for a world-class holiday destination that’s peaceful and charming, renting a Sanur holiday villa will give you the best holiday experience.
Most of our Sanur villas come with a private pool, villa staff & free airport pick up to ensure your stay is perfect.
For other deals on luxury accommodation in Bali, please contact our reservation team or chat with us online.
Whether you’re coming as a family, in a group with your best friends, taking your parents away on holiday for their wedding anniversary, on a surfing trip, or a romantic couples getaway, the following are our range of Sanur villas to rent.
Quick facts about Sanur
- Sanur is located on the East Coast of Bali & a quick 30-minute drive from the airport.
- Sanur was initially a sleepy seaside fishing village but has seen a rise in tourism over the last 15 years, which is why there are so many fantastic holiday villas in Sanur and shops, boutiques, day spas, and great cafes & restaurants.
- The main beachfront area has black sand with calm waters (protected by an outer reef), perfect for a swim, snorkelling, or just a quick afternoon refreshing dip with the kids.
- Most people come to Sanur to escape the crowds of Southern Bali like Seminyak or Canggu, but there are still lots of activities to do in Sanur. Try scuba diving, snorkelling, day trips to Ubud, or perhaps surfing in Keramas or Serangan for the more advanced surfers. There are many restaurants, cafes and shops along the beach and the main street, Jalan Danau Tamblingan.
- For the kids, if they want some fast food, Sanur has all the favourites to keep them happy.
- Sanur is the ideal honeymoon destination as it has a romantic, laid-back and idyllic ambience. There are many intimate, cosy restaurants, long beach walks and romantic holiday villas.