What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Fantastic Balinese style villa with a large open plan ambience
- Close to Echo & Berawa Beach – famous for surfing, restaurants, trendy cafes and gorgeous Balinese sunsets
- 15 min from Seminyak’s shops, restaurants & nightlife on Eat Street
- Top wifi & cable tv
- Chilled out & peaceful setting in Canggu yet still close to many attractions
- The lush tropical garden setting
- Near ATM’s, pharmacies, convenience stores, bakeries, lovely cafes, bottle shops, delis, patisseries and car/scooter hire
- Great bale by the fabulous pool for chilling out
- In house Balinese staff to take care of everything you need – you even get the free use of a car and driver!
- Close to Finns Splash Park – great for the kids
- Private butler, chef & security
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Dea Amy is a gorgeous 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental that will appeal to the discerning travellers with an appreciation for authentic Asian architecture and something that truly reflects this tropical holiday Island that is Bali. And, the best part is its fab location, close to the beach & Finns Recreation Club – great for the whole family!
Located in what is now hip and happening Canggu, the villa offers plush accommodation for 6 guests and is perfect for both families and groups of friends looking for a memorable Bali holiday.
Guests can easily access all the best restaurants, shops, boutiques, cafes and bars around Canggu, Berawa, Batu Belig and Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The natural lagoon styled swimming pool is sure to appeal to both adults and kids alike, the kids will love jumping from the waterfall while you take a well-earned rest in the poolside bale with a good book and ice-cold drink served by your private butler. Sun loungers and parasols are also laid out for guests wanting to soak up the sun in between refreshing dips to cool off amid the tropical heat. Around the villa three pavilions, you will find calming koi ponds adding to the tropical setting.
The main living pavilion features an open-aired traditional Joglo structure with a beautifully hand-carved ceiling, reflective of traditional art and culture handcrafted by gifted Indonesian artisans. There is a generous rattan lounge setting with a solid timber dining table for up to 12 guests just in case a few visitors drop by to admire your beautiful holiday home. The chef will dazzle your guests with his culinary skills and your villa is sure to be the talk of the town back home.
3 Bedrooms with air-con & fast wifi
Three delightful bedroom suites provide sophisticated and comfortable accommodation for 6 guests. Two rooms boast large king-sized beds and the other one has a twin bed that can be pushed together to create a third king-sized bedroom. Soaring vaulted ceilings are a feature with elegant Balinese decor and glass doors open onto private terraces with fish ponds and exotic greenery.
Staff & Services
Guests will be exceptionally well taken care of at Villa Dea Amy, expect to hardly have to lift a finger as the villa manager, attentive butlers, talented chef and efficient housemaids take care of absolutely everything. They will cater to your every want and need.
Around Villa Dea Amy, Canggu ( only 10 min walk to Berawa beach !! )
The villa is located really close to Berawa Beach where you can enjoy long walks, take the kids for a swim or even do a spot of surfing.
The kids will love a few hours at the Finns Club where they ride wild water slides and bounce away in the indoor trampoline centre.
The adults can enjoy shopping at Seminyak’s best boutiques, grabbing a massage at one of the many day’s spas or visiting Seminyak Village just 20 mins away or have an afternoon at Finns Beach club together.
There are loads of restaurants and cafes where you can grab a coffee & a bite to eat with the family. all within walking distance along Jalan Pantai Berawa. Try Milk & Madu (there’s a children’s playground here), Peleton, Tamora Gallery, RUKO, Milk by Nook and Hungry Bird.
When you stay at Villa Dea Amy there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Dea Amy well in advance.
- Capacity: 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 1 with twins)
- Living Area: Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; poolside balé
- Pool: Waterfall-fed free-form pool
- Communication: WiFi Internet access throughout; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available
- Entertainment: Cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house, shared between the five Dea Villas
- Gym: Shared with the other four Dea Villas, air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc; two bicycles
- Spa: Dedicated air-conditioned Dea Spa – shared with all five Dea Villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply)
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Canggu Club membership
- Property Area : 1,250sqm (land)
- Staff: Villa Amy shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea Villas: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security
- Dining: a priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; Indonesian and Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excluding petrol)
Low Season AUD 630 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 750 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 898 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,085 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
My kids enjoyed hanging out by the lovely pool or going to the children’s playground. My husband and I could still get some work done as the villa had good office facilities and very fast internet services - the Wifi was seriously good.
Staying here was a lot of fun for us and one we would not forget in a hurry. All the facilities were spot on and the villa was in a really peaceful and wonderful setting.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Puri Aman is a comfortable 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental built over two storeys. A tranquil and really chilled out setting awaits guests as the villa is flanked by lush green rice fields right in the heart of Canggu. Plus you are within walking distance to the beach – how perfect!
Ultra-modern and chic, Villa Mikayla is a 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is unlike any place you’ve ever stayed at. You will absolutely love it! Located in the Berawa area of Canggu, this villa makes a great base from where to explore the beaches, cafes, shops and other hot spots of the south. Can’t go wrong with this one! You’ve got the sunset, surfing waves, family-friendly restaurants, nightlife and above all; a most beautiful holiday home.
Villa Bendega Rato is possibly one of the best and most luxurious 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rentals offering an exceptional amount of indoor/outdoor living space & features exceptional furnishings, fittings and finishings. The outdoor bale at the poolside is an exceptional outdoor entertainment area as is the sunset deck on the rooftop. Located just […]
Club Corner Residence is the perfect choice for people who are looking for a quiet holiday 3 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental which also enjoys close proximity to the beautiful sights of Canggu ( Echo & Berawa beach, Old Mans, fabulous cafes & restaurants). Plus you are close to the Finns Club which is great for the kids!
Villa Tibu Indah is a wonderful 3 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental tucked away in a serene rural area right in the heart of Canggu, Bali. It is perfect for guests who want to experience the natural beauty of Bali yet still close to the restaurants and cafes in the popular Berawa & Batu Bolong […]
Villa Thamilla is a 3 bedroom budget friendly holiday Canggu villa that’s in one of the best locations for those that want a combination of a: beach style holiday, being near many well known cafes and restaurants in Berawa, close to loads of lovely boutique shops, art galleries and within a 20 min taxi or scooter ride to the bustling heart of Seminyak. Plus your only 2.4 km from Berawa and Nelayan Beach and only 2.5 km to Cafe Del Mar. What a great location!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings