What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- One of the most central areas in Bali
- A perfect family-friendly or small group villa that is seriously well priced in a fabulous location
- You are moments from Bintang supermarket which means that not only are you in a fantastic position with all the top restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are all really close by.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, deli’s, health food shops, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, pharmacy, scooter/car hire and taxis
- Modern, open plan villa in a quiet location where you get to experience villa holiday accommodation with all the extras such as in house staff and a private pool.
- Tropical Balinese gardens
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms for privacy
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team now – we are open 7 days
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Raya Seminyak close to Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is conveniently located with a deluxe level of accommodation for 4 guests. Perfect for a small family or two couples on a Bali escape, the villa is beautifully furnished and complemented with modern amenities, a generous tropical garden and private pool.
This is really an affordable holiday villa in a fabulous location.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The tropical garden is perfectly manicured from the lush zoysia grass that encircles the pool to the tropical shrubs, plants and palms presenting a sense of privacy and seclusion. Cool off in the sparkling waters of your private pool, relax on the sun lounges with a cold drink or curl up in the gazebo for an afternoon siesta.
The living area is fully air-conditioned with large sliding doors that can be opened for an alfresco vibe, making use of the ceiling fans to circulate a cooling breeze. A lovely rattan sofa is poised in front of the large plasma TV with satellite channels, a timber dining table comfortably seats 4 and the kitchen is well equipped with a double-sized fridge, stove, oven and microwave.
2 modern bedrooms
At either side of the living area are two en-suite bedrooms, furnished with king-size timber beds with white mosquito curtains and pristine linens. Both rooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, flat-screen tvs and private en-suites. One of the bedrooms en-suite features twin vanities, a terrazzo soaking tub and rain shower.
Staff & Services
Your stay at Villa Istana Satu will be made even more pleasant by the professionally trained Balinese staff. The villas experienced manager will oversee the support team of cooks and housekeeping staff.
Around Villa Istana Satu, Seminyak ( only 100 metres to Bintang supermarket!! )
The villa is perfectly located just a short stroll from the Bintang supermarket area and Double Six street. There is a good selection of casual beachside dining here along with beach bars to enjoy the sunsets. There are lots of boutiques and local souvenir shops to pick up a bargain along with some art galleries. If you want to splurge dinner head to the Plantation Bar and Grill at Double Six hotel.
Make sure you go to Double Six beach for the sunset as this is where everyone goes. Grab a bean bag on the beach have a few cold Bintangs and enjoy the best sunset in Bali.
For the ladies, there are loads of day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus one of those fabulous Balinese massages. Some of the best days spas in Seminyak are all close by such as Spring day spa, The Blow Bar ( where you can do it in style while sipping champagne), Prana, Bodyworks, Jari Menari & Acqua Perla Spa.
To stock up on all your villa supplies all you need to do is walk to the super popular Bintang Supermarket where you can buy; fresh fruit, meat, veggies, snacks for the kids and all your alcohol. If you feel like spending the day shopping your in luck as the villa is near loads of shops where you can buy clothes, jewellery, handbags, homewares and souvenirs. All you need to do is make your way to Seminyak Square and go from there.
The beauty of staying at Villa Istana Satu is that you can walk to restaurants, cafes, fabulous deli’s, great shopping and all of the shopping options in the immediate area.
This is a popular Seminyak villa so please book Villa Istana Satu well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays
- Private swimming pool with a
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Additional Facilities : Safety deposit boxes, DVD
- Staff : D , d
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Unlimited water dispenser mineral water
- Transport : pick up and return airport transfers in air-conditioned car
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 279
1 Bedroom AUD 219
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 313
1 Bedroom AUD 279
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 392
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- First-morning breakfast ingredients
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Gardener and pool staff
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After-hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
In fact, we hardly ever left the villa as the place was just too blissful. We did venture out to the supermarket nearby to stock up on everything and cooked our own dinners. We did manage to get to Seminyak 1 night where we looked around Seminyak Village.
Overall, the pool and the garden areas were meticulously clean as was the rooms and bathrooms. This was our very first try at villa accommodation and all we can say is that we will be back here next Xmas for another holiday.
A huge thanks to Dewi and Made at Bali Villa Escapes for their prompt replies and attentive service. Loved every moment!
I would just like to say thank you for the beautiful Villa we stayed over the past few days. It was in a perfect location and the Vila was clean and luxurious. We loved every minute if it and would not hesitate to recommend it to our friends.
Thank you again.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Eshara II takes tropical living to a whole new level; this gorgeous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is a delightful display of the finest deluxe amenities with delightful tropical charm rarely seen. Just 300 meters from all the action of Seminyak’s famous Eat Street and an easy stroll to Bali’s best-known tourist attractions […]
Villa Sukapadi is the ideal holiday villa for a group of 4 guests, right in the heart of the most popular part of Seminyak. This 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental has everything for a small family or two couples wanting to enjoy luxury tropical living. Your own private pool, open air living spaces and […]
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Seminyak just a few minutes from the activity of Seminyak Square and the fashionable Petitenget strip ( only 500 metres away ), The Light Exclusive Villas & Spa offers modern accommodation with private pool villas. The complex offers ideal accommodation option for couples, groups of friends and families with a choice of 1 to 4 bedrooms. Each villa offers private lounge and dining areas with kitchenettes and very comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Plus it’s only 700 metres to Oberoi Street & The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall.
Villa Sedap Malam is a fabulous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. Built over two floors it provides spacious holiday retreat for 4 guests in a central Seminyak location where you’re only 150 m to Double Six Beach, 600 m to KU DE TA and 900 m to Seminyak Village – what a great location for your next Bali getaway!
Villa Rosita is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is exceptionally well priced. Located along Jalan Petitenget the villa offers plenty of holiday charm and the central location is what makes this place so popular. A leisurely stroll brings you to the hottest tourist attractions; Potato Head, The Woo Bar, Mano Beach House and the iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club. Two modern bedrooms sleep up to 4 guests with all the latest mod-con entertainment facilities, great wi-fi and friendly Balinese staff. If you want to stay in a prime Seminyak location, Villa Rosita is it!
Villa Lodek Deluxe is a 2 bedrooms Seminyak holiday rental & is close to the main shopping area known as Eat St & located down a small quiet alleyway. This is your private oasis in the centre of bustling Seminyak where your only 1.1 km to Double Six Beach, 900 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & 1.8 km to Potato Head Beach Club – everything is a stones throw away when you stay at Villa Lodek Deluxe.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings