What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Fantastic holiday living – this is a real treat!
- Large garden area and bale for relaxation
- Close to the famous Canggu & Echo Beach areas – near Deus Cafe, The Lawn, Jalan Batu Bolong & Old Man’s – the Finns Club is also a short drive away
- Gorgeous swimming pool which is the centrepiece of the villa
- BBQ area for those al fresco dinners
- Top wifi and cable tv
- In house staff to cook and clean for you PLUS, you have your own private chef!
- Short drive to the popular area of Seminyak where there are lots of great restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and day spas.
- Near ATM’s, pharmacies, convenience stores, health food shops, delis, bottle shops, patisseries, car/scooter hire yoga studios, gyms and supermarkets
- Yoga pavilion right next to the river
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Hansa is a wonderful 7 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental offering the perfect blend of luxurious tropical living, traditional Indonesian architecture, all this situated among lush green rice terraces.
This is the quintessential Canggu holiday home for an extended family get together or group of friends with discerning tastes who all want to be in a great location.
The amazing team of staff includes your own private chef, a team of butlers and villa attendants, housekeepers, chauffeurs and security personnel to make sure your holiday is totally memorable.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The pool is just divine, measuring 16 metres in length it is bordered by comfy recliners and traditionally styled daybeds. By the pool, guests can enjoy the shaded comforts of the open-aired bale fully equipped with a billiard table and complete BBQ facilities along with a separate yoga studio for the yoga enthusiasts in the group.
The large open-air dining and living areas including a kitchen act as the villas main social hub. This huge Joglo styled building is decorated with gorgeous Asian artifacts and ornaments from around the archipelago. Large comfortable armchairs offer a pleasant spot to admire the pool and gardens, here you can set your own mood with the iPod dock, watch TV and DVD’s together.
7 Bedrooms with air-con
The villas master bedroom takes up a private corner of the complex situated in a traditional Joglo pavilion it features a king-size bed and its very own private swimming pool, opulent en-suite featuring a natural stone bath set within a fishpond. It has a private TV room as well and a second Gladak house pavilion is perfect for guests also seeking some extra privacy. Overall the villa accommodates up to 14 guests with 5 king-size beds and 1 queen-size bed, extra beds are available at an extra cost.
Staff & Services
Guests will be looked after by a veritable army of very friendly Balinese staff consisting of the senior villa manager, housemaids, master chefs and assistant cooks along with security personnel. Babysitters and massage services can be arranged upon request.
Around Villa Hansa, Canggu ( near popular Jalan Batu Bolong area & Echo beach!! )
Villa Hansa is set among the rice fields in Pererenan which is right next to Canggu, the immediate area offers an array of new and hip cafes along with the many new restaurants, boutiques and cafes leading down to Old Man’s along Batu Bolong.
The beach is just a short stroll and home to some popular surf breaks including Echo Beach with its great selection of casual dining options and excellent seafood BBQs in the afternoons.
Make your way to either Jalan Batu Bolong or Batu Mejan where there are loads of cafes and restaurants where you can take the family for a bite to eat. Make sure you go to Betelnut, Deus, The Lawn (for sunset drinks with sensational views on the beach), The Avocado Factory, Shady Shack ( for the best vegan & healthy dishes in Bali) & of course the famous Old Man’s ( for the must-have Bintang to watch the sunset).
If you are keen on doing some yoga then The Practice & Samadi yoga are close by & offer daily yoga classes for all levels. There is also an F45 studio nearby for those that are into their cardio fitness.
Travelling with kids? You can take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are waterslides, ten pin bowling and a massive in-door trampoline centre called Bounce. They might also like a surf lesson at Old Man’s beach where you can hire boards and an instructor by the hour. Follow this up with dinner at Wahaha ( for the best ribs in Canggu ), Luigi’s hot pizza or go to the Tamora Gallery in Berawa for burgers at Shmurger Burger.
For the ladies, there are some upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments go to AMO, Goldust Beauty Lounge & the stylish Spring day spa.
When you stay at Villa Hansa there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- The villa can sleep up to 14 people in 7 bedrooms (6 king-size beds and 1 large daybed). Extra bed available at small additional cost.
- Two living/dining pavilions with dining for 12 and 8; barbecue pavilion; TV room off master suite; there is also a riverside yoga studio for those early morning stretches
- Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; security. Babysitting for up to three hours is included. If you require and in house spa treatments or massages please speak to your villa manager who will happily organise this for you
- Internet access
- Cable TV & DVD player
- Private chef
- Daily Housekeeping
- Security x 24/7
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 1,255 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,452 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,678 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,101 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
A real gem that we are so glad we found. The villa staff added to the whole amazing experience and were our friends by the end of the week.
We are definitely coming back to Villa Hansa.
The staff were incredible and pool / gardens so relaxing.
You may also like these other 7 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Mandalay is a stunning 7 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located in the equally stunning Canggu area of Bali. The villa is located on an elevation that overlooks the beautiful rice paddies and stunning beach around the villa and it is a beautiful blend of traditional and modern beauty, décor and style. This is […]
Villa Avalon is a luxurious 7 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental situated within the security of a private villa complex. 7 exquisite en-suite bedrooms will comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests with ease. Located nearby Berawa Beach in trendy Canggu, the villa is perfectly located for guests to easily enjoy the most popular attractions Canggu […]
Villa Taman Ahimsa is a 7 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental. This absolute beach front Canggu villa estate offers guests the chance of a fantastic experience with yoga facilities and wholesome organic meals prepared by the highly trained in-house chef. Taman Ahimsa with its traditional design and careful use of natural materials is sure to […]
Villa Tirtadari is a large 7 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental featuring sprawling tropical gardens set on almost 3000 square meters making it a popular venue for weddings and social gatherings of significant size. Situated on the inland side of popular Canggu, Villa Tirtadari finds a peaceful place away from the hoarding crowds of tourists, […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols